[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

I see some guys not using the nodes near "the arsonist", mainly fire dmg, some regen.

Are they not worth it?

They are definitely worth it
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
I am a bit confused on the guide. The level 35 tree doesn't match with the final tree and there are no in between trees, so I am not sure what skill nodes I should be aiming for between 35-65 etc.

Any ideas?
Allright, level 88 at this moment, 8600 ES, did most maps until tier 14 and half of all tier 15 maps
Can basically facetank many of the tier 15, especially those with mainly physical dmg.

Died on a hard tier 12, but well, happens when frozen and flasks empty ^^

Uber Lab today was just a joke, never had it so simple, just run around izaro until rf did the job
(actually way safer approach to try it with sr)

So far i am now satisfied now. ;)

Going to level 1-2 more and then go on the guardians i think.

what i noticed : joining rotas ( for example poorjoys ) is quite useless, no chance to keep up mostly, because always you got some fucking fast pathfinder wanders ...
"
Jessix wrote:
I am a bit confused on the guide. The level 35 tree doesn't match with the final tree and there are no in between trees, so I am not sure what skill nodes I should be aiming for between 35-65 etc.

Any ideas?

The leveling part of this guide is, admittedly, a bit all over place. It's gotten substantially more popular since 3.0 and my friend is going to be making a video guide for this one like he did my crimson cyclone, so stand by please :)

I level as life as it's generally cheaper, then make the switch to ES later. Concentrate on hp pool, regen, and damage when you can. I run blasphemy vulnerability until I can sustain rf
"
bex_HB wrote:
Allright, level 88 at this moment, 8600 ES, did most maps until tier 14 and half of all tier 15 maps
Can basically facetank many of the tier 15, especially those with mainly physical dmg.

Died on a hard tier 12, but well, happens when frozen and flasks empty ^^

Uber Lab today was just a joke, never had it so simple, just run around izaro until rf did the job
(actually way safer approach to try it with sr)

So far i am now satisfied now. ;)

Going to level 1-2 more and then go on the guardians i think.

what i noticed : joining rotas ( for example poorjoys ) is quite useless, no chance to keep up mostly, because always you got some fucking fast pathfinder wanders ...

Nice! Yes this is not a fast pathfinder build. However, if you are in rotas with wanderfinders just slap on 3 quicksilver with increased effectiveness and you really don't have to even run RF because they offscreen everything anyway
Last edited by Ahfack on Oct 3, 2017, 1:05:56 PM
"
Jessix wrote:

Any ideas?

Hi,
yes, basically you are right, the leveling part has become confusing, i think because
much stuff changed since this guide was introduced, and also some other peoples experiences where
put into account over the time.

I myself had to ask much stuff because i was not sure, maybe the leveling part could use some renewal.
Especially the aspects of life vs lowlife and when to switch to lowlife should be pointed out.

Ah yes, and what i found important to know during leveling ( and switching to lowlife ) - because was not clear for me:
- zealots oath is mandatory as soon as you go lowlife
- the sequence of ascendencies ( when you go lowlife early! ). i went time of need -> radiant faith -> unweavering faith. and today i made uber lab and added as last one bastion of hope.
-> for _not_ lowlife / ES builds the sequence is different, if you plan to play life based very long
- with the usual vertex + rotp + doryani´s combo, you likely can only run two res auras + vitality. i run fire ( obviously) and light with vitality as 3rd. cold is capped at 75 via normal way
- additionally: discipline and clarity linked to blood magic gem i find useful as 4th and 5th aura. do not level your clarity too high

Just some ideas :)
Last edited by bex_HB on Oct 3, 2017, 2:32:18 PM
What would be the best way to get more regen over the degen? Currently using Rise of The Phoenix and can't craft to 20% reduced damage over time since it was an old craft.
Crafted some crystal belts & the best I got, out of about 6-7 deafening essence of spite, was:

+78 Max ES
+57 Int
+24 Fire Res
+6 Cold Res
34% Inc Ele Dmg w/Atk Skills

Is that worth doing anything to? Or should I just sell it for some c & get more delirium?
"
bex_HB wrote:
"
Jessix wrote:

Any ideas?

Hi,
yes, basically you are right, the leveling part has become confusing, i think because
much stuff changed since this guide was introduced, and also some other peoples experiences where
put into account over the time.

I myself had to ask much stuff because i was not sure, maybe the leveling part could use some renewal.
Especially the aspects of life vs lowlife and when to switch to lowlife should be pointed out.

Ah yes, and what i found important to know during leveling ( and switching to lowlife ) - because was not clear for me:
- zealots oath is mandatory as soon as you go lowlife
- the sequence of ascendencies ( when you go lowlife early! ). i went time of need -> radiant faith -> unweavering faith. and today i made uber lab and added as last one bastion of hope.
-> for _not_ lowlife / ES builds the sequence is different, if you plan to play life based very long
- with the usual vertex + rotp + doryani´s combo, you likely can only run two res auras + vitality. i run fire ( obviously) and light with vitality as 3rd. cold is capped at 75 via normal way
- additionally: discipline and clarity linked to blood magic gem i find useful as 4th and 5th aura. do not level your clarity too high

Just some ideas :)

Yes, all very good notes thanks for helping out!

Yes, I definitely need to revamp the guide. As stated earlier, this guide will be the next one I work on. It used to be my least popular, but now it's actually becoming a go-to for LLRF'ers and I wanna do it some justice. When I put this guide up originally everyone was sucking off CI attack builds and everyone laughed that I would even think about doing a LLRF build, so I originally didn't put that much work into it (and it shows I guess) :)

I promise I'll revamp this one, and I'm 99% sure we're going to do a video guide for this build just like we did for my Crimson Cyclone build:

https://youtu.be/xaNou5UXnwI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info