[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

How do you have 6% unreserved mana? I tried making a similar low life build to this but ended up with negative. I tried using the helm enchant for one of the purities but still didn't work out.
"
How do you have 6% unreserved mana? I tried making a similar low life build to this but ended up with negative. I tried using the helm enchant for one of the purities but still didn't work out.

What about 22% reduced mana reservation from the tree?
"
Windgaming wrote:
"

What about 22% reduced mana reservation from the tree?

Got that, used the same skill tree just not sure what happened. I have enlighten on the 2 purities and vitality too.

Edit: Nvm redid everything and seems like it's right now with the 6%, not sure what was wrong but at least got it now. Thanks for the help.
Last edited by Bexcuno on Oct 1, 2017, 8:24:48 PM
20% red mana pol helm enchant on afhacks gear, only other thing is l4 enlighten.
Thanks for being so helpful guys <3
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Hi,
I tryed to copy you build because it looked rly powerfull and i wantet to play a caster. Also after 2-3 kinda weakish own builds i wantet to go save route.

But now @ lvl 83 it feels kinda like i fell for a meme.
Scorching ray dmg is kinda slow and the cost/ use ratio is not very good for me atm.
I mean, i know that build would be very expensive but i thought its worth the cost.
Now after weeks of saving up chaos i managed to get my pressence of chayula and shavs, litterly pumped all my stuff into these 2 items. The rest of my gear is selffound.

Survivability is good with 7k and i can sustain rf most of time already (fucking harbingers!) but i dont know when the scorching ray magic starts to happen. Are 20/20 a must?

Also: Why exactly the point in elemanal overload when you cant crit with both skills?.
"
LowMilk wrote:
Hi,
I tryed to copy you build because it looked rly powerfull and i wantet to play a caster. Also after 2-3 kinda weakish own builds i wantet to go save route.

But now @ lvl 83 it feels kinda like i fell for a meme.
Scorching ray dmg is kinda slow and the cost/ use ratio is not very good for me atm.
I mean, i know that build would be very expensive but i thought its worth the cost.
Now after weeks of saving up chaos i managed to get my pressence of chayula and shavs, litterly pumped all my stuff into these 2 items. The rest of my gear is selffound.

Survivability is good with 7k and i can sustain rf most of time already (fucking harbingers!) but i dont know when the scorching ray magic starts to happen. Are 20/20 a must?

Also: Why exactly the point in elemanal overload when you cant crit with both skills?.

Oh my... lots to work on :)

You proc EO with orb of storms, also EE
Proc EE with LW or shield charge w/ added cold/light to attacks

As stated in build guide, to achieve GG damage this is not budget. This is not a self found build. This is not a budget build if you want to play endgame. You can play a life version that can make it to the 90's (i made it to lvl 88 in hardcore with all gear under 1ex), but if you want to do guardians/shaper and stuff you need to have currency/gear and follow the guide.

It doesn't really look like you followed the guide that much, but just used it as a base. If that's what you want to do, then that's cool, but you will not get the same results that others are getting.

You're not using any of the flasks mentioned in this thread. You are lowlife, why do you have a life flask? Why two basalt flasks? Wasted flask spots.

Get rid of your jewels, ES% on all jewels, even if they are blue/3mod jewels

Rainbowstrides? ehhh - Get sin trek boots for leveling, deaths doors for running maps

you're over level 80 now so replace your chain belt with a crystal belt

your shield doesn't even have rdot on it. you need to get both 5% rdot pantheons, then 5% rdot on your ES shield or use ROTP

get rid of Doedre Scorn and wear the Vertex until you can find/afford a good rare es helm

get doryani sceptre, your sceptre is actually horrible for you because you're adding fire damage to spells so any spell that you might use that hits like orb of storms or lw, you are setting EE against yourself and giving them +25% fire res

get rid of pyre, all of your rings should have flat es and life on them, essence crafted is preferred with fire damage

you should be leveling up 6 scorching rays if your offhand so you can vaal them all at level 20 and hope for level 21, % isn't that important if you're on a budget. gem level is very important for SR

finally, get delirium gloves, this makes your RF into a 5.5L and very powerful

Read the reviews for what others did that had great success:

Harbinger League: Deathless Shaper Video/gear links with 8k ES!
"
ddknight wrote:
Just killed Shaper with this build in harbinger
deathless video here: https://youtu.be/KT9s3DC-gNA
thanks man

Harbinger League: Most fun I've had in PoE since 2012!
"
Anvesi wrote:
A 'short' build review:

As someone who has been playing since closed beta, this build is by far the most fun build I've had in PoE since 2012. I've been playing LL Guardian RF/SR for the past 2 leagues, and I keep getting amazed at how well tinkered and balanced it is. This build takes some best things from several different sides and combines them to make one smooth running machine.

So what's it all about?
You're a tank plowing through everything. You feel powerful. You can take nearly everything in the game face on without worrying too much. You have an active play style, Righteous Fire is good to kill small stuff by just running past them and giving them a disappointing look at how weak they are. When something appears worth your attention, you unleash your fire-laser at it and it will literally melt. Something inferior tries to hit you...at least you think. Your energy shield doesn't budge an inch. You're almost a god, exile.

Ahfack's LLRF Guardian takes a far underestimated ascendancy who has amazing defensive capabilities. One could argue that it's pretty much the best choice for low life. Then we take Righteous fire, and scorching ray who both work extremely well with low life, and coupled with a high life or ES pool which the guardian can provide. Chuck in gear that somehow seems to be perfect for this setup such as shav's (obviously), presence of chayula & death's door. With some standard ES gear to top it off and some flasks such as the sorrow and divine, witchfire and rumi's we're running around with an easy 10k ES. With the 3 purities our resists are 82, 81, 82. Rumi's active over 12k armor. With witchfire there's even 20%+ evasion. What more do you want from your defences?
Offensive we got RF taking take of the small white mobs. Even a magic pack will generally disintegrate. Rare mobs easily fall with a couple of seconds of scorching ray. But then the bosses and tankier mobs. Drop a orb of storm to proc EE, get the stacks of scorching ray. All of the sudden they have -74% fire resistence. You will start to see the hp of your foes go down faster and faster while outregen nearly everything they throw at you. and I'm going to say, it feels damn good.

Tho I have to admit, this gear is about min-maxing. which makes it even more fun then most other builds. The first treshhold you need to reach is tot sustain RF. Generally with purity of fire, vitality and a rise of the phoenix. Once you've done that you're ready to roll. From that point you start acquiring upgrades which make you stronger every time. Get a shav's, go lowlife. Spike in damage / defences. Get a Death's door, stop caring about bleeds. Get a presence of chayula, laugh at your ridiculous ES and ability to tank everything. You are now a tank. Keep rolling onward.

My gear in the Harbinger league after about 2 weeks:
Spoiler

For anyone who ever ran a RF or scorching ray build and enjoyed it: I would wholeheartedly recommand you check out this build and try it.

Legacy League: Supreme Build. Tanky, fast, trivializes all bosses. Finely tuned.
"
Rakschas666 wrote:
TL;DR: Supreme build. Tanky, quite fast, trivializes bosses. Obviously reflect immune. A feast for the eyes, very fun and akin to the joy of creating a perfectly tuned clockwork.

-----------------------------

I had never tried a guardian before and took this as a end of the league project. It has been phenomenal. I've hardly ever felt that "when a plan finally comes together" feeling as strong as with this one.

Leveling is as hard as you make it on yourself. I leveled this as a life based SR spellcaster and it was smooth. Ascend to guardian and get the "Time of need" as soon as possible, it's bonkers. It took like 10 respec points later to transition to the LL tree showed above, all those and more you get through the quests anyways.

I've been able to sustain RF on LL at around level 70 and with purities around gemlevel 17. As soon as you start using RF everything is a total breeze, as you kill all white and low hp base blue trash by simply running through them once.

Capping resists isnt hard on this build either, you need good gear, but not gear thats insanely expensive. A lot of the stuff that boots your dmg by insane amounts is rather niche and so far priced very cheaply. The level 4 enlightens (or running a conquerors jewel) are necessary if you want to use a 4th aura on mana, there is no reason you are fored to run all 3 purities though. Capping resistances is not harsh on this build.

I encourage everyone comming here to give this a try!
Thanks to Ahfack for this build and guide!

Harbinger League: Starting to Farm Hall of Grandmasters
"
Tatsuya wrote:
So i managed to full clear hall of grandmasters with this build at 11k ES. Was easy for the most part excluding a few high phys dmg characters that could 1 shot me if i positioned badly. With more ES and dmg it should be a fairly efficient farm.

Harbinger League: Halls of Grandmasters first try! First time ever! And on a 5L!
"
Ethario wrote:
I Just completed the halls of the grandmaster (first try) with this build. Simply amazing only came close to death 2 times.

5L SR (lvl 21 tho), first time I ever completed it, simply amazing !

Harbinger League: First Time killing shaper ever
"
Anvesi wrote:
Finally mustered up my courage to attempt the Shaper, for the first time ever...

And with succes :)
First kill with 2 deaths, gloves dropped
Second kill with 1 death, boots dropped.
Not bad at all considering I've never done him before! I feel a little bit proud now <3

Thanks Afhack for all the support!
Onward to more shaper kills & uber atzi is next!

Harbinger League: First shaper in three leagues! Nice Uber Farm
"
Z0ud wrote:
Shaper down first try ( 1 tp left) with this build (nice uberfarm btw :D)

My first shaper in three leagues

Thanks a lot Ahfack !

Harbinger League: First Shaper Down! level 88 with lvl 19 un-q'd gems
"
Scilarion wrote:
Killed my first Shaper! Not deathless; all due to either error or not being quick enough on the mechanics. Did it with mediocre gear, level 88 and with level 19 gems with barely any quality. A couple of levels, level 20 gems and I reckon I could do it deathless.

Cheers AhFack :D

Last edited by Ahfack on Oct 2, 2017, 8:52:53 AM
How you guys handle "-x% to player resistance" maps?

I got 90% fire res with aura active, but when lets say its dropped to max 80% on one hand the RF sustain
still works somehow, but the overall tankability is no longer there ( after getting hit it takes very very long to refill the ES - while RF is active )

Or just skip those map mods? Pressing a ruby flask all the time is not a very good solution imo ;)

And : what do you think about "energy from within" for the jewel node near "quick recovery" ?
In terms of defense this could be an option, since there are some "+% life" nodes around.
Alternatively i´d buy a +8% ES jewel with some offensive mods.
Last edited by bex_HB on Oct 2, 2017, 10:38:24 AM
"
bex_HB wrote:
How you guys handle "-x% to player resistance" maps?

I got 90% fire res with aura active, but when lets say its dropped to max 80% on one hand the RF sustain
still works somehow, but the overall tankability is no longer there ( after getting hit it takes very very long to refill the ES - while RF is active )

Or just skip those map mods? Pressing a ruby flask all the time is not a very good solution imo ;)

And : what do you think about "energy from within" for the jewel node near "quick recovery" ?
In terms of defense this could be an option, since there are some "+% life" nodes around.
Alternatively i´d buy a +8% ES jewel with some offensive mods.

Stone golem
Ruby flask when you get hit
Boot enchant
Rotp on vuln/-max

Yes both are good options depending on what jewels you have. I like both energy within and rare jewels in that spot
Last edited by Ahfack on Oct 2, 2017, 11:02:32 AM
Ok thank you :)

The 2% regen boot enchant? :)
Will also get stone golem then for swap, ok.

Sitting at 8300 ES now on level 86, with the additional 8% jool, i will try if energy from within drives me higher.

Uber Lab is next todo then, did maps up to tier 13 so far with no major problem ^^
Last edited by bex_HB on Oct 2, 2017, 11:06:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info