[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
Knuckledust13 wrote:
How is the build performance with normal people equipment?

I just started it in the new league, having a great time so far.

OP i got a new question :D

can you explain a bit more about the flasks?
why is The Sorrow of the divine is "my new health potion"? i see it has ZO on use, but dont we have it already from the tree?
"
huntsmon wrote:
"
Knuckledust13 wrote:
How is the build performance with normal people equipment?

I just started it in the new league, having a great time so far.

OP i got a new question :D

can you explain a bit more about the flasks?
why is The Sorrow of the divine is "my new health potion"? i see it has ZO on use, but dont we have it already from the tree?

I meant it for the low-life part of the build. Since ES has no life flasks, and SR does not hit, therefore does not leech, Consecrated Ground is the closest we get with an extra 4% Regen on use. Combine that with being hit and the 2% regen on the boots and my normal 13% regen I have anyway, when using that flask and being hit I'm at almost 20% regen. When time of need kicks in it's almost 50% regen. :D
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Nice Guide!
And what about bandits?
"
Nice Guide!
And what about bandits?

I do passives on all 3 because 3 points is a jewel slot and jewels are GG
"

Thanks for your reply. A few more questions, if you can. I'm sorry, I'm a completely new player.
1. And I didnt understand why you use Elemental Equilibtium(+25%Res for 1 elements, -50%res for other elem), because we have only fire spells (Scorching Ray)?
2. Which bild is best for a beginner: life or energy shield? And can I change it later?
"
"

Thanks for your reply. A few more questions, if you can. I'm sorry, I'm a completely new player.
1. And I didnt understand why you use Elemental Equilibtium(+25%Res for 1 elements, -50%res for other elem), because we have only fire spells (Scorching Ray)?
2. Which bild is best for a beginner: life or energy shield? And can I change it later?

Sry, I missed "Orb of Storms", but do I need to use lightning or can I just limit myself fire spell and dont use Elemental Equilibrium?
"
"
"

Sry, I missed "Orb of Storms", but do I need to use lightning or can I just limit myself fire spell and dont use Elemental Equilibrium?

i can answer this one.
as OP mentioned before, Scorching Ray doesnt count as a "fire spell" you cast. therefor, if you use EE with orb of storms (which is a nice aoe lightning spell) monsters will have -% to fire.

same goes for RF.
Almost right on yeah, only skills that "hit" can proc EE. RF and SR both don't hit so you can proc EE with lightning warp, orb of storms, or what I do while leveling shield charge with an item that has cold or light to attacks and that way I just shield charge into the pack/enemy I want to have -50% fire res.
How do you get to 81% fire res without RotP?

Im at 79% atm, which will be 80% when my Purity of Fire is level 20.
I am somewhere lost... The start was a breeze and such a joy to level with something so tanky yet powerful. But I'm now level 74 and thinking about the RF situation. I've got the rotf shield and been leveling my purity of fire and RF gems. I've got the following stats:

Life: 3350 (regen 384.8)
Shield: 1308 (regen 261.6) (with discipline)
Resistances:
Fire 87%
Cold 75%
Lightning 75%

But yet I am not able to sustain RF without my health pool dropping occasionally to half way. Is it the ES that I'm lacking or what is the deal here? If you could check out my gear and point me towards the right direction I'd be so so grateful. I'm playing on LHC.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Wref0/characters
The one with this build is the only guardian. (KolmasKertaTodenSanoo)
Last edited by Wref0 on Mar 12, 2017, 11:39:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info