[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Ok so basically the vertex is useless then? ^^

Do people using the vertex not use 4 mana based auras?

// maybe someone with running vertex mask can tell how he runs this build regarding the auras?
i´m really curious and this part of the build i do not understand ( what i know : i need to run vitality and purity of fire same time, else i can not sustain rf ).
Last edited by bex_HB on Sep 29, 2017, 1:15:02 PM
"
bex_HB wrote:

// maybe someone with running vertex mask can tell how he runs this build regarding the auras?
i´m really curious and this part of the build i do not understand ( what i know : i need to run vitality and purity of fire same time, else i can not sustain rf ).

You will be unable to run all purities without the enchant, there is no way around it. What I've done is tie discipline/clarity to BM, I run PoF/PoI/Vitality on mana. I can swap PoI with PoL if I need, it all depends on my gear. If I need more light res, I switch, if I need cold, I keep it as is. So just run 5 auras for now, until you get the enchant.

Unfortunately, after doing some quick PoE searches, ANY Hubris Helm with a reduced mana reservation enchant is 3+ ex, so you probably either need to save up, or run lab & get lucky. I'm going to wait until I get a decent non-enchanted Hubris helm & then run lab like a crazy person & hope I get lucky.
"
Tanaomit wrote:
"
bex_HB wrote:

You will be unable to run all purities without the enchant, there is no way around it. What I've done is tie discipline/clarity to BM, I run PoF/PoI/Vitality on mana. I can swap PoI with PoL if I need, it all depends on my gear. If I need more light res, I switch, if I need cold, I keep it as is. So just run 5 auras for now, until you get the enchant.

Unfortunately, after doing some quick PoE searches, ANY Hubris Helm with a reduced mana reservation enchant is 3+ ex, so you probably either need to save up, or run lab & get lucky. I'm going to wait until I get a decent non-enchanted Hubris helm & then run lab like a crazy person & hope I get lucky.

Thanks, yeah the disc/clarity i do on blood magic as well.

But okay, then for the others i stay with 3 for now, vitality, fire and ( cold or light).

Thank you ;)
"
bex_HB wrote:

But okay, then for the others i stay with 3 for now, vitality, fire and ( cold or light).

Thank you ;)

You're welcome :)

@AhFack - is there any essence worth using to craft my crystal belt, or just the good ole fashioned alt/aug method & hope I get lucky with regals?
Ouch i am really confused ( again ^^ ).

Stats ( not yet low life ... ):

2k life
3k ES

With PoF active, 84% fire res

With vitality active ( currently at level 21 ) i can not sustain RF, it
just burns aways the life. Although i already got the first two labs.

I do not get it, this should be enough, right? Or do i need 90%+ fire res?

Thank you again. Here my equip ( needs some more level for weapon and ES belt ;) )

"
bex_HB wrote:

2k life
3k ES

Dear lord, you ahve 6L Shavs, Chayula Ammy, Death boots, I'm jelly!

You need 100% fire res to prevent RF from hurting you. Your character profiles are private. If they weren't, Im sure some could look at your tree to see if they could help.
Yeah sorry, i admit, my gaming understanding is kind of underdeveloped, so i really appreciate any tips.

100% okay, well i think then still i miss something.

My profile should now be visible.

:)

// Btw : i remember reading that 100% is not needed, because the regeneration should compensate a certain amount of rf dmg.
Last edited by bex_HB on Sep 29, 2017, 2:42:23 PM
"
Tanaomit wrote:
"
bex_HB wrote:

Thank you ;)

You're welcome :)

@AhFack - is there any essence worth using to craft my crystal belt, or just the good ole fashioned alt/aug method & hope I get lucky with regals?

Yes! Essence of Spite is BiS for us for 11% Max ES from 55+Int. Here is my belt and some other bases I created while trying to make my belt:

🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
bex_HB wrote:

2k life
3k ES

Thank you again. Here my equip ( needs some more level for weapon and ES belt ;) )

Get a Crystal belt with es/life on it
Use a Doryani Sceptre
Quality your vertex
Quality your shield
Quality your boots
Craft flat ES to your unset ring
Replace your death twirl with a ring with ES/life on it
Keep leveling, work on ES pool first
Get Jewels with ES% even 2-3 mod jewels
Get Unnatural Calm on tree
Get Zealots Oath, if you're wearing shavs you should be ZO by now

Remember, ES pool first, then damage

If you're already geared up with ES stuff, get Bastion of Hope last, you need to get Radiant Faith/Unwavering Faith ASAP

Do you have the 5rdot pantheon?
Do you have the 5rdot fire pantheon?
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Sep 29, 2017, 3:07:36 PM
"
Ahfack wrote:

Yes! Essence of Spite is BiS for us for 11% Max ES from 55+Int. Here is my belt and some other bases I created while trying to make my belt:

Not to stroke the ego too much, but you are my fave build poster. The amount of & the quickness of, your replies, is awesome. Thanks a lot man!

Are Retribution & Precision worth it? Im debating dropping those 4 points for more ES. I could always refill those once I get closer to 90.
Last edited by Tanaomit on Sep 29, 2017, 3:10:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info