[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
Ahfack wrote:
"
natherox wrote:
OK on the Scorching Ray my dps in POB says:

Level 3 Empower \\ 20/20 SR: 366,714 DPS

No Empower \\ 20/20 Swift \\ 20/20 SR: 427,974 DPS

Level 4 Empower \\ 21/20 SR: 458,179 DPS

No Empower \\ 21/20 SR \\ 20/20 Swift: 475,728 DPS

Level 4 Empower \\ +1 Shavs \\ 21/20 SR: 511,754 DPS

No Empower \\ 21/20 SR \\ 20/20 Swift \\ +1 Shavs: 532,214 DPS

Why would Ahfack be using empower at all when it looks like you get more from swift?
Maybe I'm missing something. Please let me know if I am because I would love to get the maximum dmg from my SR.

Thx!

I'll run mine through PoB when I get off work. This guide was made in 2.5 - 2 big patches before eff came out and before rapid decay was switched to swift affliction. So it's all still pretty New. Thanks for feedback!

looking forward. Anyway, the build is great. The only thing im missing is the right enchant on my helmet, it's such a pain in the ass! :(
"
Windgaming wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
natherox wrote:
OK on the Scorching Ray my dps in POB says:

Level 3 Empower \\ 20/20 SR: 366,714 DPS

No Empower \\ 20/20 Swift \\ 20/20 SR: 427,974 DPS

Level 4 Empower \\ 21/20 SR: 458,179 DPS

No Empower \\ 21/20 SR \\ 20/20 Swift: 475,728 DPS

Level 4 Empower \\ +1 Shavs \\ 21/20 SR: 511,754 DPS

No Empower \\ 21/20 SR \\ 20/20 Swift \\ +1 Shavs: 532,214 DPS

Why would Ahfack be using empower at all when it looks like you get more from swift?
Maybe I'm missing something. Please let me know if I am because I would love to get the maximum dmg from my SR.

Thx!

I'll run mine through PoB when I get off work. This guide was made in 2.5 - 2 big patches before eff came out and before rapid decay was switched to swift affliction. So it's all still pretty New. Thanks for feedback!

looking forward. Anyway, the build is great. The only thing im missing is the right enchant on my helmet, it's such a pain in the ass! :(

haha, great to hear! ;) if you think about it, we're actually very lucky being able to get 5 different enchants to help us out.

Discipline
Purity of Fire
Purity of Lightning
Purity of Ice
Vitality

All of them are the same to us, most builds only have 1 BiS enchant, but we have FIVE! so that's over a 1/75 chance instead of a 1/300 enchant chance :)

OKAY

After further review, empower 4 is still BiS given my setup listed on this page.

Swift Affliction: 46.4% More DoT

Empower 4: 55.8% DoT

Also when calculating your Scorching Ray damage, be sure your vuln flask is up in PoB, you're on lowlife, and your enemy has been hit by cold or light damage recently:

I need to update my damage because it's gone up since I made my mirror sceptre.

Why isn't your damage as good as mine? Jewels, gear, and levels! More dmg obviously = more dmg, but more ES also = more dmg because of RF.

Spell damage shield:

For ES Version:

For Life Version:

"How can I get more ES in League? You have legacy ES items wahhh" yes, this build was introduced as a build made in standard, and not cheap! There are cheap iterations that can happen.

50+int on EVERYTHING is GG, including essence crafting a belt.

Also Jewels are G-Frickin'-G for this build fellas. It takes lots of buying 3mods and slamming them to get what you need. Don't buy overpriced jewels

🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Sep 7, 2017, 7:19:08 PM
hi, my question is

my discipline and clarity gem dont work together , i have all life notes in build but it doesn't work ( cant use both together)
"
comedyhall wrote:
hi, my question is

my discipline and clarity gem dont work together , i have all life notes in build but it doesn't work ( cant use both together)

Take off empower for now, level in offhand - not worth it. It's making your mana cost go up too high. Also I use a level level 13 clarity, don't go above that, it reserves too much life.
Hello. If i have regular shavronne without + 1 lvl to gems and 21 lvl sr then we use 4 lvl empower or swift affliction?
"
DeathCoreLeo wrote:
Hello. If i have regular shavronne without + 1 lvl to gems and 21 lvl sr then we use 4 lvl empower or swift affliction?

Again, these numbers are with my setup

If you don't have a +1 shavs then you are better of using Swift Affliction:

Swift Affliction 20/20 = 45%
Empower 4 = 39%

I'll add this to the main page
Last edited by Ahfack on Sep 7, 2017, 8:53:49 PM
Also when calculating your RF damage (I use con effect on shaper) do it like this:

-24% fire res from the 8 stages of -3% fire res of Scorching Ray
fun build!

i'm at 33.6k stage 1 SR tooltip DPS with LL and RF activated, which seems lower than i was hoping compared to fack's 100k. i know he's got GG legacy gear, but i was hoping to reach 50-60kish. aside from level 4 empower (i'll get that eventually) and +1 shavs (i don't expect to ever get that in HSC), what big upgrades should i look for at this point? i know i'm missing delirium gloves, but i'm primarily looking to pump up my SR more than anything else.
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
DeathCoreLeo wrote:

Again, these numbers are with my setup

If you don't have a +1 shavs then you are better of using Swift Affliction:

Swift Affliction 20/20 = 45%
Empower 4 = 39%

I'll add this to the main page

Thanks for helping. Time to sell empower and replace it with swift aff.
Hi. NIce guide.

I have a problem. I followed ur guide to the tee. I am lvl 73 right now and I cannot turn on RF or i just die. my shield drains and then my life. here is my gear.

Fire resist is at 117%. Are my gems not lvled enough? what do i need to do to start playing RF lol and not just shoot out SR. Pretty boring just doing that and dieing.

Thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info