[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

i know it, but what's i need to take first?
"
Nakadsima wrote:
i know it, but what's i need to take first?

Time of need first, and then the rest is up to how quickly you transition low life
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Would this build be possible to run decently on a around 10 ex budget?
Just wondering, do you have any of the jewels needed for this build for sale?
"
LifeLessPein wrote:
Would this build be possible to run decently on a around 10 ex budget?

I'm not sure what prices are like league so I can't tell ya sorry
"
Just wondering, do you have any of the jewels needed for this build for sale?

I might have some old ones yeah. Not sure though. Add me in game and message me. Should back About 2hr
Last edited by Ahfack on Aug 10, 2017, 1:18:35 PM
Okay it seems Scorching Ray Works very fine! Im good with this Build till now, i just dont know how to play with Righthouse Fire? Can someone tell me how i can use that Spell without dying? I got the flask andy everything, i never played Righthouse so im total noob to this sorry guys

Regards
Last edited by TheMaster88 on Aug 10, 2017, 10:54:10 PM
"
TheMaster88 wrote:
Okay it seems Scourching Ray Works very fine! Im good with this Build till now, i just dont know how to play with Righthouse Fire? Can someone tell me how i can use that Spell without dying? I got the flask andy everything, i never played Righthouse so im total noob to this sorry guys

Regards

you need very high life regen per second and also high fire res (probably 81%). You should use the rise of the phoenix shield to do RF if youre just starting out - will make it easier to see and understand.
IGN Beastiary AwGeezRick
Got myself a shield in Harbinger SC for my build...but yeah Leo's reduced damage over time got nerfed. That sucks.

So with purity at 19 in a +3 unset ring (81% fire res) I'm still losing ES. I mean, with Time of Need I CAN theoretically sustain it, but it's not that safe for my feeling. Dont have the strength yet for a maxx purity so that sucks, and no enlighten 4 anyway. So now I got to figure out how to work with this. Thinking of grabbing the last point near the scion (0.3% regen) for some help. Another random thought I had was trying out Steppan Eard boots and usa Aquamarine Flask to create chilled ground for another 2% regen...choices choices. This is the fun thing to figure out tho :)
"
Anvesi wrote:
Got myself a shield in Harbinger SC for my build...but yeah Leo's reduced damage over time got nerfed. That sucks.

So with purity at 19 in a +3 unset ring (81% fire res) I'm still losing ES. I mean, with Time of Need I CAN theoretically sustain it, but it's not that safe for my feeling. Dont have the strength yet for a maxx purity so that sucks, and no enlighten 4 anyway. So now I got to figure out how to work with this. Thinking of grabbing the last point near the scion (0.3% regen) for some help. Another random thought I had was trying out Steppan Eard boots and usa Aquamarine Flask to create chilled ground for another 2% regen...choices choices. This is the fun thing to figure out tho :)

Brutal nerf. Did you get the reduced dot pantheon power? Whenever you get your delirium gloves get this enchant: its 4% regen

Also 2%regen on boots

If you have a +3 unset It's worth taking a passive for more Str because you're about to hit 82%
Last edited by Ahfack on Aug 11, 2017, 6:55:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info