[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Hi, Great Build! is this Possible with an Scion Char? and what Gems i need for an Solid Game Start?

Greez
"
TheMaster88 wrote:
Hi, Great Build! is this Possible with an Scion Char? and what Gems i need for an Solid Game Start?

Greez

on the front page - look for his 6L shavs and follow the gems that are socketed in there with exception of iron will (use burning damage instead)

hey ahfack - divinition distille a good flask to spam with this setup? +4% to max all res is pretty big on RF and it gives juicy quant and rarity too.
IGN Beastiary AwGeezRick
"
vileArchon wrote:
"
TheMaster88 wrote:

Greez

on the front page - look for his 6L shavs and follow the gems that are socketed in there with exception of iron will (use burning damage instead)

hey ahfack - divinition distille a good flask to spam with this setup? +4% to max all res is pretty big on RF and it gives juicy quant and rarity too.

hey man, no it won't work because the flask turns off when your life/mana is full so it would last like .1sec :D
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
TheMaster88 wrote:
Hi,

Correct me if Im wrong, but Divination Distille falls off just like any other healing/mana flask when you reach max values. So we don't take damage to life at all, and there's very very little mana left which regenerates nearly instantly with clarity. You'd somehow need to make it so you dont regen up so you can use the flask. But that would mean you would ALWAYS need that flask active in order to have the mana regen for ray, which is very unlikely. It's still a good idea tho!

As for myself, after getting some fast currency in the first 2-3 days I decided to play this build (again), in this league.

Took a while to get setup, and RF running without degening but went from "ok almost there" to "hey it's all running now and I'm already pretty tanky" just like in the breach league!

Still got some exalts left, not sure if I want Death's Doors first, or upgrade my chayula...
"
Anvesi wrote:
"
TheMaster88 wrote:
Hi,

Correct me if Im wrong, but Divination Distille falls off just like any other healing/mana flask when you reach max values. So we don't take damage to life at all, and there's very very little mana left which regenerates nearly instantly with clarity. You'd somehow need to make it so you dont regen up so you can use the flask. But that would mean you would ALWAYS need that flask active in order to have the mana regen for ray, which is very unlikely. It's still a good idea tho!

As for myself, after getting some fast currency in the first 2-3 days I decided to play this build (again), in this league.

Took a while to get setup, and RF running without degening but went from "ok almost there" to "hey it's all running now and I'm already pretty tanky" just like in the breach league!

Still got some exalts left, not sure if I want Death's Doors first, or upgrade my chayula...

Nice! Glad you are enjoying it yet again. It's such a great tanky build and very satisfying to play. I actually prefer playing it over most speed-run-y type builds since I typically play hardcore and like to take my time and enjoy it. Especially with a new patch.

I'd say go for the chayula since you have life at least on a couple bits of gear already. Just carry a anti-bleed ruby flask for the moment until you get some more orbs in your pockets and can go spendin'.

:)
^
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
hm read this on poe reddit - a few people confirming this is correct

"Swift Affliction no longer reduced Lightning Warp's duration"

hey ohfack sorry quick question - how do you think this build performs in pvp? Hall of Grandmasters for example? farmable?
IGN Beastiary AwGeezRick
Last edited by vileArchon on Aug 10, 2017, 2:38:42 AM
"
vileArchon wrote:
hm read this on poe reddit - a few people confirming this is correct

"Swift Affliction no longer reduced Lightning Warp's duration"

hey ohfack sorry quick question - how do you think this build performs in pvp? Hall of Grandmasters for example? farmable?

Noooooo if that is true then noooooo lol

Not sure how it does anymore but you could farm hogm easy. Just didn't run RF while doing hogm
What about ascendancy?
"
Nakadsima wrote:
What about ascendancy?

It's on the tree

Click the little arrow by by templar start

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info