[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
Cruxation wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:
Praying to RNGesus GGG doesn't f*ck over the Guardian Ascendancy in 3.4!

I’m running a different version of this build but I couldn’t agree more. The teasers are making me a bit nervous about the guardian rework...

Based on the latest vid from ZiggyD, we may be in luck.

Looks like they rework 1 existing notable ascendancy point and add an extra 1 focussed around the new herald:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ax1_cOgcjM

So let's hope they rework Harmony of Purpose or Prayer of Glory.
"
Fritso wrote:
"
Cruxation wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:
Praying to RNGesus GGG doesn't f*ck over the Guardian Ascendancy in 3.4!

I’m running a different version of this build but I couldn’t agree more. The teasers are making me a bit nervous about the guardian rework...

Based on the latest vid from ZiggyD, we may be in luck.

Looks like they rework 1 existing notable ascendancy point and add an extra 1 focussed around the new herald:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ax1_cOgcjM

So let's hope they rework Harmony of Purpose or Prayer of Glory.

"The Guardian no longer has a notable that affects Warcries. We've taken those bonuses and placed them on the passive tree."

Does that mean they removed "Prayer of Glory" on the Ascendancy?? If that's the case I have more hope because we are not using that.
"
illusiiOnz wrote:

"The Guardian no longer has a notable that affects Warcries. We've taken those bonuses and placed them on the passive tree."

Does that mean they removed "Prayer of Glory" on the Ascendancy?? If that's the case I have more hope because we are not using that.

Nope. It means that they removed the 2 Warcry nodes and added the 4 new nodes.
So nothing has changed for us :-)

Also: "Vaal Righteous Fire now takes the combined life and energy shield sacrificed from Energy shield before life, to better support Low Life characters using Vaal Righteous Fire."

AWESOME!!!!!!

Only thing we now have to wait for is passive tree changes.
Last edited by Fritso on Aug 28, 2018, 8:37:13 AM
"
Fritso wrote:
"
illusiiOnz wrote:

Nope. It means that they removed the 2 Warcry nodes and added the 4 new nodes.
So nothing has changed for us :-)

Also: "Vaal Righteous Fire now takes the combined life and energy shield sacrificed from Energy shield before life, to better support Low Life characters using Vaal Righteous Fire."

AWESOME!!!!!!

Only thing we now have to wait for is passive tree changes.

Yep, just came here to post this! Looking like an overall buff to us if the passive tree doesn't get rekt.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Ahfack wrote:

Yep, just came here to post this! Looking like an overall buff to us if the passive tree doesn't get rekt.

You planning on updating the build to 3.4? Looks like you skipped 3.3....no that much has changed.

Also, for anyone looking for a bit more regen:

Put that in the slot above witch, get the 100 INT nodes and you now have 4% extra ES regen.
Passive tree changes, check.
We're all good for 3.4 boyzzzz.
Will this be updated for 3.4?
I'm playing it right now. Level 40.
The hardest time I've ever had leveling. Dying over and over and do so little damage.
Same. I'm not quite sure exactly where this went wrong, but I'm a little frustrated that this build is seemingly abandoned. What else is going on, who else is running this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info