[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
Thx @Synercid for the fast answer!

Vertex have now 279%ES :) thx for the Tip with the Divine Orb!

The xx to xx Lightning dps per Attack on the Opalring is because i dont have it on any other Item and a use Shieldcharge to Maping fast. This Stat was to get elemental eliquium with Shield Charge.

I tryed to get a shaped Belt but atm it semm`s to be impossible (for me :) Cristal Belts are so damn rare in standard and league and a styx Belt is not getteble under 25exa without any useful stat on it then.
I think about to craft my own Belt and got a question...

wich way i must craft a shaped belt? First with a Transmutation --> Alteration --> Regal
or Chaos spamming to get the right stats?

ty and greetz!

You use orb of storms to proc your EE, you'll get more value with a better craft. You don't need anything on shield charge other than the fortify gem.

There are only 4 red maps (along with guardian boss fights) that drop crystal belts: mesa, overgrown shrine, desert springs, and basilica and they are very rare. A plain white shaped crystal belt will cost at LEAST 15 ex, probably more like 20. If you can't afford that go with a shaped chain belt. Less ES, but you can still roll the ES recovery.

Crafting is straight forward. Alt spam until an ES or ES% / ES recovery roll then regal for the 2nd ES stat, resist, INT, life, and a handful of other desirable stats. Then it's time to mastercraft/yolo slam and hope. Stay sane, exile.

For reference, my belt cost about 50 ex to craft:

Hey guys, hello!
Im following this guide and im happy with it. Right now i dont know what to do to improve it and wanna ask you for tips.
ATM i have 8 ex's to spend improving it.
So, shaped crystal belt is out of mind. Maybe a +2% fire res multicrafted shield, but that would be really better?
I have my resistances like exactly at top, so any item i move i get a mess on them... Cant run all of puritys because of no mana, so lightning purity is off atm.
An improvement on weapon? On Helmet? Rings?
I dont know...
Ok thank you!!
Good luck exiles
"
tincholi wrote:
Hey guys, hello!
Im following this guide and im happy with it. Right now i dont know what to do to improve it and wanna ask you for tips.
ATM i have 8 ex's to spend improving it.
So, shaped crystal belt is out of mind. Maybe a +2% fire res multicrafted shield, but that would be really better?
I have my resistances like exactly at top, so any item i move i get a mess on them... Cant run all of puritys because of no mana, so lightning purity is off atm.
An improvement on weapon? On Helmet? Rings?
I dont know...
Ok thank you!!
Good luck exiles

Care to share your profile? Happy to help.

I'd sell you my old shield if you want for 3 ex. 245 ES multicraft with +2 max fire and 45 fire resist. IGN Hot__Pockets
I dont know how. I believe its public, would you please check? The character is BeardedLightblue.
OK, got a shield. I made it, 14% all res, +2% ,ax fire res. And multicrafted es, es% and dmg over time reduction.
So, Now what should i get? I have 5 ex left.
Thanks again!
Last edited by tincholi on May 1, 2018, 1:52:31 PM
"
Synercid wrote:
"
Thx @Synercid for the fast answer!

Vertex have now 279%ES :) thx for the Tip with the Divine Orb!

The xx to xx Lightning dps per Attack on the Opalring is because i dont have it on any other Item and a use Shieldcharge to Maping fast. This Stat was to get elemental eliquium with Shield Charge.

I tryed to get a shaped Belt but atm it semm`s to be impossible (for me :) Cristal Belts are so damn rare in standard and league and a styx Belt is not getteble under 25exa without any useful stat on it then.
I think about to craft my own Belt and got a question...

wich way i must craft a shaped belt? First with a Transmutation --> Alteration --> Regal
or Chaos spamming to get the right stats?

ty and greetz!

You use orb of storms to proc your EE, you'll get more value with a better craft. You don't need anything on shield charge other than the fortify gem.

There are only 4 red maps (along with guardian boss fights) that drop crystal belts: mesa, overgrown shrine, desert springs, and basilica and they are very rare. A plain white shaped crystal belt will cost at LEAST 15 ex, probably more like 20. If you can't afford that go with a shaped chain belt. Less ES, but you can still roll the ES recovery.

Crafting is straight forward. Alt spam until an ES or ES% / ES recovery roll then regal for the 2nd ES stat, resist, INT, life, and a handful of other desirable stats. Then it's time to mastercraft/yolo slam and hope. Stay sane, exile.

For reference, my belt cost about 50 ex to craft:

Ty for the infos :)
I tryed to craft my own Belt because i found a Shaper Chain Belt
and thats the result:

I think its a nice Belt and I saved a lot currency because I did not have to buy a belt. The production of this Belt was arround 7 exa.

The next Step i want to make is my shield:

The ES is great on this Shield but only 5% less DoT and no +2 to Fireresis
What u think is better... a shield with 20% less DoT damage over time or a elder shield with 5% less DoT damage over Time and +2 to max. fire res?
I tryed to check it in past of binding but i dont know how i can input the legacy 20% less DoT over time in it.
Hey Guys!

I Played this build to lvl85 now and it's starting to feel good. I know I'm missing levels, but my ES feels kinda low. I am at about 8k right now and PoB says I'm gonna reach something like 9,2k at lvl 92. That seems low, especially compared to what is shown in the video. Yet I don't feel like there's anything where I can get more than marginal upgrades. Can anyone give me a hint where to look for improvements? Here's my gear:

Is there a POB in the OP? I can't seem to find it.
"
BundesHeinz wrote:
Hey Guys!

I Played this build to lvl85 now and it's starting to feel good. I know I'm missing levels, but my ES feels kinda low. I am at about 8k right now and PoB says I'm gonna reach something like 9,2k at lvl 92. That seems low, especially compared to what is shown in the video. Yet I don't feel like there's anything where I can get more than marginal upgrades. Can anyone give me a hint where to look for improvements? Here's my gear:

you won't reach crazy es numbers without stacking mana/str/int in a temp league. This is less of a guide and more of a mirror gear showcase
Vaal Righteous Fire hype!! Hope they make it usable for us, would be a nice boost for map clear/less hard hitting bosses.

-----
Vaal Righteous Fire
We've made a significant rework to this skill to have it fit a Righteous Fire character and the support gems they'd be most likely to use. The skill now only consumes a portion of Life and Energy Shield, and does damage based on this. After the loss of instant leech, this skill became far too dangerous to use in most encounters, so it now consumes a much less risky portion of life and Energy Shield.

Instead of doing a large damage hit, it now applies a short duration burning effect to enemies in its range based on the life and energy shield lost, modified by the same modifiers that affect Righteous Fire's burning damage. This change brings it closer to being a hybrid of Dark Pact and Righteous Fire. It'll be something many Righteous Fire characters could use to deal additional burning damage around them when they think they're not at risk of taking a large burst of damage.
-----

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2142723
Anyone have some experience with this build as a fairly casual player? (low apm). I have the budget and I think 90% of the build up and running but I can get slapped 2x by normal trash and get killed.

How is homey tanking shaper slams? I know I'm not maxed out but there is such a huge gulf between our survivabilities and a (small looking to me) gap between our loadouts???

I need flasks primarily and a few levels/gem levels. I am missing something GLARING?

Thanks in advance, I am very confused. I get the gitgud comments about moving to avoid hits but you have to run by trash once in awhile.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/bagusaa/characters

Char Firebroooo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info