[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
Chickenneth wrote:
"
RGWxXPOPXx wrote:

Changed some equips, have almost 12k es now, but the dmg still feels kinda low :(

Would this be a better option than doryani???

That sceptre would be tremendously worse than Doryani's. The only mod that would help RF on there is the implicit. Spell damage and cast speed would help your SR. Fire damage to spells would give monsters +25% resistance to fire when you use any spell that hits (orb of storms). The rest of the mods will not affect your damage over time.

Try to check your jewels to see if you have any fire damage to attacks or spells to see if you are unintentially making elemental equilibrium work against you. Any aura like Anger will work against you as well, so if you are doing party play, that might be the case.

However, as stated in the front page, the main appeal of this build is balance of tankiness and ok damage. You wont be getting millions of dps but you can do all content.

Hmmmm i see, thanks!

Here's my gear. I'm cruising, making money and melting everything....except Uber Elder. Shaper is no problem deathless, guardians, T15 elder, etc however the degen during the Uber Elder fight is just bananas. Any recommendations? I swap into two cold flasks also for the fight (drop the ruby). Even in your deathless video you get some lucky blocks of Shaper Slam/etc and almost eat it numerous times with 14k ES vs 10k.

Obvious upgrades I see for myself include (sitting on about 10 ex right now BSC):

- +2 Fire res shield. Not sure its worth sacrificing 47% spell damage other than for Uber. Maybe I just keep both or find one with both.

- Belt with more mods, though mine has a nice regen roll.

- Rare helm

- Rare sceptor/swap unset to opal

Even with all this, I'm not sure how easy Uber will be. I'm ok with it not being great at Uber as the rest of the game is $$$ but I just want to make sure I'm not missing something obvious to make it easier.

Thanks!
"
Synercid wrote:

Here's my gear. I'm cruising, making money and melting everything....except Uber Elder. Shaper is no problem deathless, guardians, T15 elder, etc however the degen during the Uber Elder fight is just bananas. Any recommendations? I swap into two cold flasks also for the fight (drop the ruby). Even in your deathless video you get some lucky blocks of Shaper Slam/etc and almost eat it numerous times with 14k ES vs 10k.

Obvious upgrades I see for myself include (sitting on about 10 ex right now BSC):

- +2 Fire res shield. Not sure its worth sacrificing 47% spell damage other than for Uber. Maybe I just keep both or find one with both.

- Rare helm

Even with all this, I'm not sure how easy Uber will be. I'm ok with it not being great at Uber as the rest of the game is $$$ but I just want to make sure I'm not missing something obvious to make it easier.

Thanks!

+2 fire res/5rdot titanium spirit shield is your top priority
Shaped crystal belt you can just alt/chaos spam to get your es regen roll is next
For uber elder you should probably use ruby flask of heat.
Could also use a magic sulphur flask of heat as well

I could play it a lot safer than I do on bosses sometimes, but I like to push it to see how much I can take :D
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Hi guys i'm BSC and i'm realy struggling atm... Second character of the league, first real league for me in the game.

I'm playing quite a lot but it seems i'm missing something...

I'm getting destroyed and lack a bit of damage, I really hope someone can help me with this, this is getting a bit frustrating at this point.

Here's my stuff :

I can only have 5 aura at a time but still caped 3 res.

Like I said i'm "new" to the game (not new on H&S and shit but still hard), I hope i'm missing something BIG and stupid here. I know the build can be hard to gear in leagues but I thought it would be better at that time considering all the currencies I spent on it.

Thanks to you guys.
Last edited by clemysth on Mar 26, 2018, 4:41:14 PM
Out of curiosity, why not pick up Barbarism?

Feeling pretty frustrated rn..been browsing through pages of comments and I believe my current equips are already pretty good. However, as I mentioned before, the damage just feels not sufficient. Ran a T11 elder, and I just kill things so damn slow that zana didnt even spawn at the end of fight (which means i kill too little portals during the portals phase). Tbh after throwing so much currency into it, the only thing I find really fun is the tankiness, but the rest just feels bad...I'm aware that the build is not meant to have OP dmg, but having issues on finishing off enough portals in T11 elder?? :(

NEED HELP PLZ
"
RGWxXPOPXx wrote:

Feeling pretty frustrated rn..been browsing through pages of comments and I believe my current equips are already pretty good. However, as I mentioned before, the damage just feels not sufficient. Ran a T11 elder, and I just kill things so damn slow that zana didnt even spawn at the end of fight (which means i kill too little portals during the portals phase). Tbh after throwing so much currency into it, the only thing I find really fun is the tankiness, but the rest just feels bad...I'm aware that the build is not meant to have OP dmg, but having issues on finishing off enough portals in T11 elder?? :(

NEED HELP PLZ

Your gear is pretty amazing and should be able to do tier 11 elder easily. It seems the problem lies in the mechanics of the elder fight and what you need to do during the captured phase. When the shaper appears and the elder is in the captured phase, your sole priority is to protect the shaper when he is putting up the 4 beams. Like you said, the damage is pretty lackluster so we will have to rely on taunting (I like to use enduring cry for the tremendous flat life regeneration) the enemies and Frost Wall to prevent projectiles from reaching the shaper. Once the shaper is successful, you are free to start killing the shaper and zana will appear.

Here is a video of me doing tier 12 elder in worse gear and a shitty laptop: https://youtu.be/1bFkeaREu0w

"
Renen wrote:

That is a good question. I would have to check on Path of Building to see whether it is worth 4 points getting the str and life with the +1% max fire resists, over lets say 4 6% energy shield nodes (24% ES total).

"
clemysth wrote:
Hi guys i'm BSC and i'm realy struggling atm... Second character of the league, first real league for me in the game.

I'm getting destroyed and lack a bit of damage, I really hope someone can help me with this, this is getting a bit frustrating at this point.

Here's my stuff :

Like I said i'm "new" to the game (not new on H&S and shit but still hard), I hope i'm missing something BIG and stupid here. I know the build can be hard to gear in leagues but I thought it would be better at that time considering all the currencies I spent on it.

Thanks to you guys.

What 5 auras are you running? If you are unable to fit Discipline, Vitality, Purity of Fire, Ice, and Lightning together, it might be due to the fact that your helmet does not have the reduced mana reservation enchant for any of those auras. The fix for this is to utilize a conquerer's efficiency jewel to give you further reduced mana reservation.

I noticed a couple of gear in your build is lacking as well:
- Purity of Fire is only level 19 (+3 would equal only level 22), you are missing the +1% max fire resistance from a level 23 Purity of Fire.
- Gloves are lacking a Essence of Delirium Mod. You are missing out on a 30% multiplier for your RF.
- Death's Door is lacking a % life regen on hit boot enchant.
- Shield is lacking a +2% max fire resistance and 5% reduced damage over time taken mod. If you can't afford one, Rise of the Phoenix Mosaic Shield might benefit you more at the cost of less energy shield.
- Belt is lacking shaper mod "increased energy shield recovery rate" - it really does make a big difference.
- Again, helmet needs reduced mana reservation enchant for any of your used auras.

Here is my gear in Bestiary SC for reference:
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Synercid wrote:

- Rare helm

Thanks!

+2 fire res/5rdot titanium spirit shield is your top priority
Shaped crystal belt you can just alt/chaos spam to get your es regen roll is next
For uber elder you should probably use ruby flask of heat.
Could also use a magic sulphur flask of heat as well

I could play it a lot safer than I do on bosses sometimes, but I like to push it to see how much I can take :D

Got the shield upgrade:

Ahfack - Do you have a PoB for your STD Pants on Fire guy? Im mainly curious what your net ES Regen is. I'm currently sitting at 932 (2185 ES regen - 1252 RF degen) and wondering where that stands. Nowhere to really add more regen right now so it may be a moot point.
"
Chickenneth wrote:
"
RGWxXPOPXx wrote:

NEED HELP PLZ

Your gear is pretty amazing and should be able to do tier 11 elder easily. It seems the problem lies in the mechanics of the elder fight and what you need to do during the captured phase. When the shaper appears and the elder is in the captured phase, your sole priority is to protect the shaper when he is putting up the 4 beams. Like you said, the damage is pretty lackluster so we will have to rely on taunting (I like to use enduring cry for the tremendous flat life regeneration) the enemies and Frost Wall to prevent projectiles from reaching the shaper. Once the shaper is successful, you are free to start killing the shaper and zana will appear.

Here is a video of me doing tier 12 elder in worse gear and a shitty laptop: https://youtu.be/1bFkeaREu0w

"
Renen wrote:

That is a good question. I would have to check on Path of Building to see whether it is worth 4 points getting the str and life with the +1% max fire resists, over lets say 4 6% energy shield nodes (24% ES total).

"
clemysth wrote:

Here's my stuff :

Thanks to you guys.

What 5 auras are you running? If you are unable to fit Discipline, Vitality, Purity of Fire, Ice, and Lightning together, it might be due to the fact that your helmet does not have the reduced mana reservation enchant for any of those auras. The fix for this is to utilize a conquerer's efficiency jewel to give you further reduced mana reservation.

I noticed a couple of gear in your build is lacking as well:
- Purity of Fire is only level 19 (+3 would equal only level 22), you are missing the +1% max fire resistance from a level 23 Purity of Fire.
- Gloves are lacking a Essence of Delirium Mod. You are missing out on a 30% multiplier for your RF.
- Death's Door is lacking a % life regen on hit boot enchant.
- Shield is lacking a +2% max fire resistance and 5% reduced damage over time taken mod. If you can't afford one, Rise of the Phoenix Mosaic Shield might benefit you more at the cost of less energy shield.
- Belt is lacking shaper mod "increased energy shield recovery rate" - it really does make a big difference.
- Again, helmet needs reduced mana reservation enchant for any of your used auras.

Here is my gear in Bestiary SC for reference:

Wow thanks mate, I tried everything I could from your answer and it seems really good.

Seems like I tried to optimised my stats while I was missing the most important ones.

bought this :

And managed to get 6 aura, that's way better, even with 12% recovery rate on belt :)

Thanks again
Is this multimod worthy? Another thing im wondering: PoEDB says this is t2 cast speed but ingame advanced mod description says its t6. Which one is right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info