[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Hey Im pretty new to the game and i have some questions.

My character name is rindback and i was wondering what do i lack to sustain RF?
"
BumbaDDDDDDDD wrote:
Hi! Im noob to llrf and my 92 guardian lacks survive. I have very hard time at some red map mods+t16 maps. Would be awesome if someone could check my gear and tell me what to upgrade first, or what i do wrong. Thanks

I dont know if im missing something, but you shouldnt be able to run all auras in the guide without the vertex or enlighten, so you should work on that, also, you should get sin trek as its a lot of extra es, then you can get essence gloves, energy from within jewel for melding wheel.
I'm looking to buy a watchers eye, obviously ES recovery rate is what im looking for, but what about the 2nd mod? The GG discipline/vitality mods are way out of my budget, so what would be best out of immune to shock/burning ground/chilled ground/x% of hits taken has fire/cold/lightning damage?
"
DINAMOCOHETE wrote:
"
BumbaDDDDDDDD wrote:
Hi! Im noob to llrf and my 92 guardian lacks survive. I have very hard time at some red map mods+t16 maps. Would be awesome if someone could check my gear and tell me what to upgrade first, or what i do wrong. Thanks

I dont know if im missing something, but you shouldnt be able to run all auras in the guide without the vertex or enlighten, so you should work on that, also, you should get sin trek as its a lot of extra es, then you can get essence gloves, energy from within jewel for melding wheel.

I run six auras at the moment. And got that sixth up with helm enchant. Do i miss one aura? :D
Thanks for advise! I try to get those boots, gloves and jewel asp.
what's the best way to level up fast plz !!! ( flame or scorching ray ? ) tried the youtuber rf but it was painfull even with 75 fie res , can someon link me a guide to level up this guardian so i dont loose alot respecing him <3
Ahh, it's over... My sun... it's setting... It's dark, so dark...

can this build use a helm like this to link eficaccy and get more dps from rf?
Thoughts on The Vertex helm vs Memory Vault?
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Hey all,

Trying out LLRF for the first time (have done life RF a few leagues ago). Can someone help me understand where I've gone off the rails and best place to improve? I die pretty quickly to T9 maps which doesn't seem right.

My character is RighteousPokeFire. Gear is below.

Thanks all!
Hi all,

Here is my Build at 10k ES build. I defeated Shaper and T15 Elder, Uber Elder and Uber Shaper should also be not a problem.

Also got after that a recovery belt and bought a ES recovery Watcher's Eye.
Next step would be to get a better Belt and and some good Opal rings or some with increased Fire Damage.
Also to get the 3 passive Points for another jewel and ele dmg.

Any Ideas to increased my ES and Dmg ?

Having issue with the damage..it is just hard to kill stuff especially in red maps. It is probably so far the build with the weakest damage after i get all the necessary equips lol (i most likely messed up somewhere). The survivability is great though.
Is there something im doing wrong?? Any suggestions are welcomed

Update: Suspected it was the gloves fault, tried
but the dmg still feels really weak :(((

At 10k es at the moment
Last edited by RGWxXPOPXx on Mar 25, 2018, 12:10:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info