[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Very good build. Very detailed and well written.
I have two questions though
1: Why not path into the marauder area and get the regen nodes while using Energy from Within/Healthy Mind? Would this be different depending on if you are playing a league or standard?
2: What are your thoughts on Bastion of Hope versus Harmony of purpose on the ascendancy overhaul?(https://i.imgur.com/N5tbIkN.jpg) Are the endurance charges competitive or is block a nobrainer?
Last edited by number_e on Feb 24, 2018, 12:00:08 PM
"
number_e wrote:
Very good build. Very detailed and well written.
I have two questions though
1: Why not path into the marauder area and get the regen nodes while using Energy from Within/Healthy Mind? Would this be different depending on if you are playing a league or standard?
2: What are your thoughts on Bastion of Hope versus Harmony of purpose on the ascendancy overhaul?(https://i.imgur.com/N5tbIkN.jpg) Are the endurance charges competitive or is block a nobrainer?

1. Pathing into marauder area is highly inefficient with quite a few useless nodes and will drop our ES numbers significantly. Besides that, we can already get a huge amount of regen by utilizing the new Watcher's eye 2.5% regen and the 20% ES recovery rate mod on shaper belt.

2. Imo you should go for Bastion of hope 99% of the time. It's a huge boost to our survivability. Harmony of Purpose is too unreliable for us because RF and SR don't "HIT" anything. The the only way to get the charges is through shield charge/lightning warp/orb of Storms. With just a 10% chance on hit for a random charge, it would be hard to keep up imo. You'd definately have to drop orb of storms at every pack which just slows you down. In case of the 1% if you really really want to provide some kind of buff to your team, go for it. But you lose out on a big amount of defense. Also, we don't take any extra charges. We have just 3 at base and Power charges are pretty much useless for us.

This is my opinion though. You can just play the game however you like. I know Demi's version of LL RF path's through Marauder. Experiment a little, it's not like regret orbs are super expensive.
hello :)
a fast question to the Spirit Shield. Atm i play with this:

I know that i need reduced damage taken from Damn over Time need on it. Question is it must be 20% or work 5% - 16% fine to?
The only one i can handle to buy have this stats:

20 to Intelligence
127 to maximum ES
101% increased ES
45% fire resist
crap stat :-)
20% damn taken blabla

but it cost 40exa. So my question is are this shield 40exa worth in comparison to my actually shield?
or should i better buy first one Gloves with 30% more dmg over time? this are my actually gloves:

Thank you for your help!!!
Last edited by DuschtGernNackt on Feb 24, 2018, 1:38:19 PM
"
hello :)
a fast question to the Spirit Shield. Atm i play with this:

I know that i need reduced damage taken from Damn over Time need on it. Question is it must be 20% or work 5% fine to?
The only one i can handle to buy have this stats:

20 to Intelligence
127 to maximum ES
101% increased ES
45% fire resist
crap stat :-)
20% damn taken blabla

but it cost 40exa. So my question is are this shield 40exa worth in comparison to my actually shield?
or should i better buy first one Gloves with 30% more dmg over time? this are my actually gloves:

Thank you for your help!!!

5% works too and can easily be crafted yourself. You can even craft one that also has +2 max fire res (requires SHaped base). The 20% mod is kinda min-maxing and there are other things more important for now.
1. Gloves with that 30% mod
2. Shaped belt with 20% increased ES recover mod. This a much bigger boost to regen than going from 5% to 20% reduced DoT on shield. For example, the 20% recovery give me a 800es/sec regen boost whilst going from 5% to 20% DoT on shield is just 300-ish es/sec.
3. Watcher's eye with 2.5% es regen with discipline. Cheaper than shield and gives a bigger regen boost.
Last edited by Fritso on Feb 24, 2018, 1:42:41 PM
ah really ty for the answer that help me much!
A question to watchers Eye. I searched for that jewel but when u can use both stats it cost 90ex up and that i can`t handle in one year :-D
So is the one Stat with ES and Dizciplin enought?
and the belt is only in abyss or can i craft this item in Standart to?

edit...

okidoki in Standart i can forget to get one of this kind of Belts. Stygian Vise Belt with 20% ES recovery exist only 2 in standart and both cost 1 Mirror :-D
Last edited by DuschtGernNackt on Feb 25, 2018, 4:42:19 AM
"
ah really ty for the answer that help me much!
A question to watchers Eye. I searched for that jewel but when u can use both stats it cost 90ex up and that i can`t handle in one year :-D
So is the one Stat with ES and Dizciplin enought?
and the belt is only in abyss or can i craft this item in Standart to?

edit...

okidoki in Standart i can forget to get one of this kind of Belts. Stygian Vise Belt with 20% ES recovery exist only 2 in standart and both cost 1 Mirror :-D

Watcher's Eye: The cheapest one is the %es regen with clarity. They are about 7ex in Abyss, buy buy one when they hit standard after Abyss ends next week. The extra ES with Discipline one is much more expensive.

Shaped Belt: You don't need it to be a Stygian Vise, but that would be the best option. Same here as with the Watcher's Eye. Wait for Abyss to end, and buy one that is at least item lvl 75. It doesn't need to have the recovery mod already as you can get that by just chaos spamming the belt yourself. The mod can roll on any Shaped belt though in case a stygian vise is too expensive for you. It MUST be at least ilvl 75!!! That is required to roll the highest value of that mod (16-20%).
I guess i can keep this one :
:)
After 2 divine :
Last edited by UnLovedOne on Feb 25, 2018, 11:03:33 AM
hi ,

i've a little question if you can help me =)

first of all , i'm in abyss league .

when i'm activating righteous fire , my shield regen don't substain me enough , so my shield finish to 0 and i don't know why :/

do you have an idear ?

thanks and have a good day =)
"
zcool062 wrote:
hi ,

when i'm activating righteous fire , my shield regen don't substain me enough , so my shield finish to 0 and i don't know why :/

do you have an idear ?

i am not "the expert" but i think u need a Level 20 Purity of Fire in a +3 Socket Ring or a Level 21 Purity of Fire in a +2 Socket Ring. Than u can put Vitaly Aura into your Helmet and get more regen from this aura.
Important is to max fire res! You need a Level 23 Purity of Fire Gem.

Do it and i think than all wirk fine :)
Last edited by DuschtGernNackt on Feb 25, 2018, 1:52:40 PM
"
"
zcool062 wrote:
hi ,

do you have an idear ?

i am not "the expert" but i think u need a Level 20 Purity of Fire in a +3 Socket Ring or a Level 21 Purity of Fire in a +2 Socket Ring. Than u can put Vitaly Aura into your Helmet and get more regen from this aura.
Important is to max fire res! You need a Level 23 Purity of Fire Gem.

Do it and i think than all wirk fine :)

zcool,

You are level 78, concentrate on leveling.

You aren't wearing rotp or 5%rdot/+2max fire res es shield - wear one of these

craft mana to honour turn ring

get a es recovery% belt - doesn't have to be stygian - crystal/heavy or whatever is fine too

work on your ES pool - the more ES you have, the more you regen

oblivion splinter jewel - no es, need es% on all jewels

watchers eye - life recovery does NOTHING for us - dumpster that one

All jewels MUST have es% on them

gl <3
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info