[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Oh shit, I think I just got the perfect Abyss jewel to put in my Stygian Vise:

Needs some divines but still:
- 4 x T1
- Easy EE from the lightning roll
- Faster clearspeed with the Onslaught
- Max ES with T1 ES and Life roll

I'm one happy camper :-)
"
Fritso wrote:
Oh shit, I think I just got the perfect Abyss jewel to put in my Stygian Vise:

Needs some divines but still:
- 4 x T1
- Easy EE from the lightning roll
- Faster clearspeed with the Onslaught
- Max ES with T1 ES and Life roll

I'm one happy camper :-)

Very nice one!

I opted for more damage cuz #JustStandardThings :D

Got mine 100% divined up before the suffixes cannot be changed bug was fixed
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Wizly wrote:
"
vhapter wrote:
Have you guys tried uber atziri with this build? I did it today for the first time, but holy shit was it dangerous.
And I would be scared to do uber atziri with this build in hardcore. Not sure if the build isn't that safe against her (feel free to recommend any other builds for that purpose), so I'd like to hear what you guys think.

All LL RF gods ignored this interesting post. Can we safely kill Uber Atziri?
Greatly respected Fritso, what about AFK kill Uber Atziri? :)

yes

19 Uber Atziri Runs:
https://youtu.be/3Zm8ait_ABY

Atziri is easy, only hard part is trio. Just run around in circles around the thorn bitch until she dies and kill the cycloner last. You'll be fine.
just posting to say this is a nice build, and will try to build it next if it stays simmilar in 3.2.
a little off-toic, but perhaps OP is the gigantic toon guy that some times is AFK on epiloge?
Last edited by d9600371 on Feb 21, 2018, 9:22:51 PM
"
d9600371 wrote:
just posting to say this is a nice build, and will try to build it next if it stays simmilar in 3.2.
a little off-toic, but perhaps OP is the gigantic toon guy that some times is AFK on epiloge?

Yeah it'll stay the same, actually getting buffed and getting tankier.

That might be me ;)
Last edited by Ahfack on Feb 21, 2018, 9:55:57 PM
First off thanks for the awesome build and the support. Got a few questions that maybe some other somewhat newbies may have entering a new league in a few weeks.

Long story short i switched to this build for the first time mid abyss season. I had a sunder jugg that i started the league with but just hated the lack of damage and saw no end game with him. This build has been wonderful but im worried about starting the next season right off with this build. I don't play a ton which means i don't get tons of currency. I had 15 or so ex from my jugg that made the switch easy but wonder how easy it will be starting a new season. I leveled my templar as llrf from level 32 but im not sure if that was smart. It wasn't too difficult and im sure the second time around will be easier but with lack of items on the trade im thinking this would be a bad idea. So now to my questions to those that will be starting the league with this build:

1: Do you actually start with this build or do you farm up currency first with another league starter toon?

2: IF you do start with this build in a league, how do you level up? ie what build before switching to llrf

3: Where is this builds strengths at the start of league? IE maping, atziri, uber lab(had a bit of hard time with uber lab till i had allot of gear) breach farming?

Sorry if this repeats some info on past pages. I have read allot of the post but not all 200 pages.

Again thanks to those here that have supported us with this build. Cheers.
Hello Guys and Girls...
I am at a point where I no longer know. What should I change next?
I tried to get away from the Socket ring but without a +2 item to PoF is it impossible....
atm is my RF damage 108K and the ES 11300.
i can invest arround 15exa but i think i can`t get any what help me out of my Equipment misere? :)

here my Stuff:

A little help and or some tips about my equipment would be great!

ty and greetz
nsh
"
Hello Guys and Girls...
I am at a point where I no longer know. What should I change next?
I tried to get away from the Socket ring but without a +2 item to PoF is it impossible....
atm is my RF damage 108K and the ES 11300.
i can invest arround 15exa but i think i can`t get any what help me out of my Equipment misere? :)

here my Stuff:

A little help and or some tips about my equipment would be great!

ty and greetz
nsh

Don't forget that jewels are part of your equipment as well, 11k ES is pretty good unless you get wathcer's eye with clarity, also shaped stygian belt etc. As you are playing in standard I guess also the rings with 20% max ES on them.
thats are the Jewels i use:

No Watchers Eye because it was to expensive :)

Y i play in Standard So 20% E on Rings... can i craft it by my self or is it only on any really expensive legacy shit? :-D
"
thats are the Jewels i use:

No Watchers Eye because it was to expensive :)

Y i play in Standard So 20% E on Rings... can i craft it by my self or is it only on any really expensive legacy shit? :-D

Yes, the 20% on rings can only be bought. It's a legacy craft.

There are 2 other things ur better off focussing on for now though:
1. Get a shield with reduced DoT craft on it. 5% is current value, or buy one with 20% legacy value. That will be a nice boost in survivability. Example:

2. Your gloves are not essence crafted. Get ones with the 'socketed gems deal 30% more DoT' to improve your dmg. Example:

As for losing the socket ring, you could try and get a sceptre with +2 fire gems. That may not be easy though, as they are kinda hard to craft and most of the time there are non for sale.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info