[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Hey fellow Guardians,

I came to thank you all and especially Mr.Ahfack Pants on Fire!
I just killed my First Shaper ever with this Build and he even was nice and Dropped me a

I have beaten every Challenge so far with this Build, stuff I was never able to do.
Including:
-All Guardians
-Elder T15
-all Elder Guardians (T13-15)

My next Goal is to Kill Uber-Atziri, wish me Luck ;)
here is my Gear if you wanna check, or get Ideas
Spoiler

Thank you all for Helping and the good Critic in this Thread.

Cheer Alienbutter
Hey
Thank you for the build iam loving it!

But iam kinda lost at what to upgrade next.
it seems like very item i need is like 20+ex

This is my gear so far

Spoiler

i know the belt is trash. but i gives me more ES than a crystal belt and more dmg too.
Ingame: Blitzfrau
Last edited by Pax1990 on Jan 24, 2018, 11:35:17 AM
"
Pax1990 wrote:
But iam kinda lost at what to upgrade next.
it seems like very item i need is like 20+ex

You could get an upgrade on that Doryani, with a better Doryani, without investing too heavily. Potential for more ele damage (up to 100%), more attack speed (15%) and more cast speed (10%) there. 40-50c would get you one pretty close to maxed rolls on each.

Also worth checking if there's a good shaped sceptre around that would give more than the 130% ele damage we get with Dory. You'd be losing out on the attack and cast speeds, so be sure it's providing enough added utility to make the trade off worth it.

The Vertex can roll up to 300 ES. Well worth trying to get some better rolls there (or if prices are too high potentially even fire a divine or two at it).

Saffell's is great for ele spell damage, but it really ramps up the attack damage we suffer. Heavy physical damage is our biggest danger on this build, so it's a risky trade off to make. Personally I'd roll with a RotP ahead of a Saffell's every time... but go with what works for you there. You can self craft or buy a high end rare shield with +2 max res and 5% rDoT for anywhere from 5 to 10 ex type of thing. Costs you some regen, but if you're trying to push your damage it's always an option.

Enchantments on both the gloves and boots will always help. Once you've the damage to down Izaro quickly the build is a hell of a lab farmer too, so not too hard to farm those. Can be worth running on 'spare' Sin Trek's so you can make some profits on other enchants and use 'misses' to grind up in terms of the roll quality on the boots.

You can get another 12% damage on your Witchfire. It was around 15-20c for a perfect 40% roll, though that could change pretty quickly at any point in the league.

Lots of room to upgrade jewels, though they tend to be pretty expensive too. Worth setting up alerts on both 8% ES and +45 flat ES Abyss jewels that have some other helpful stats. 20% Burning damage the one we really want, but any of fire damage, damage over time with a shield, attack speed, cast speed and intelligence all pretty valuable additions for us too. Worth considering throwing an Energy from Within in near the melding section too. A nice upgrade that won't cost too much.

Last edited by TsuDhoNim on Jan 24, 2018, 2:52:36 PM
Okay So I have everything setup and running except the last aura. I have too much mana reserved to be able to use a purity. I don't understand why I can't run the last aura.. Using a level 4 enlighten with a 20% reduced purity mana reservation enchant. Can anyone take a look and see whats wrong?
"
Selesi19 wrote:
Can anyone take a look and see whats wrong?

Your scepter is adding a mana multiplier to your PoF with the faster casting pseudo link. Grab a different scepter or move your PoF to an unset.
The scepter isn't great, you're only getting 83% damage, so if you do move to an unset worth swapping that out for a Doryani which goes to 132% damage anyway or else grabbing a +2 with more ele damage if you can.
Last edited by TsuDhoNim on Jan 25, 2018, 3:34:44 AM
Picked up a few piece and now I'm not as squishy. Still haven't tried Shaper or his guardians this league, but I feel confident enough with this build to give it a shot. I do have a few questions though, is everyone getting their dex/strength through random pieces of gear? It's really hard trying to find upgrades cause of the dex and strength i'd be missing, pretty frustrating.

Still looking for some jewels as I farm more currency to actually afford/craft some good ones, till then, I'm running an Energy From Within in the mid-right socket to give me 18% ES.

I also stumbled upon this belt for a pretty cheap price. I have no idea if it's an upgrade or not but It does have the ES recovery rate, so I bought it just in case. If anything I can just spam scour/alch it.

Should I wear this over my current belt? Again I would have to find another place to get strength to do so.

Spoiler

Aside from my jewels, if there anything else I should be looking out for?
Last edited by imrawn on Jan 25, 2018, 8:22:24 AM
"
imrawn wrote:
Picked up a few piece and now I'm not as squishy. Still haven't tried Shaper or his guardians this league, but I feel confident enough with this build to give it a shot. I do have a few questions though, is everyone getting their dex/strength through random pieces of gear? It's really hard trying to find upgrades cause of the dex and strength i'd be missing, pretty frustrating.

Still looking for some jewels as I farm more currency to actually afford/craft some good ones, till then, I'm running an Energy From Within in the mid-right socket to give me 18% ES.

I also stumbled upon this belt for a pretty cheap price. I have no idea if it's an upgrade or not but It does have the ES recovery rate, so I bought it just in case. If anything I can just spam scour/alch it.

Should I wear this over my current belt? Again I would have to find another place to get strength to do so.

Spoiler

Aside from my jewels, if there anything else I should be looking out for?

Probably get/make new gloves to get __ of light enchant or overwrite the spell dmg. Free 6% regen when you get hit with a crit >>>>>>> spell dmg

2% regen on boots

Stygian is.....well....still work to be done there. yes the es recovery is important, but so is base es. I personally wouldn't use essentially a 1 mod belt. ES recovery rate isn't THAT rare, and even if you get t2 recovery rate and like 40es that would be really good. Whatever abyss jewel you use must have t2/t1 es in it to help compensate for the es lost from your old crystal.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Hi,

I would just like to drop by and say thank you for this build. Started this league with it and it has helped me clear all content for the first time.

It started off as a bit weak when I first tried to go RF but once I got it rolling I had no problems. The guardian I had the most problems with was the Phoenix but after I dropped a purity and went with Blasphemy flammability I got the extra dps that I needed.

Currently I have completed Shaper, red tier Elder, Uber Atziri as well as Vaal temple trio. I'm also easily farming uber lab with absolutely no trouble.

My gear is the following:

Spoiler

Hi is her possible multicraft Leo 5% reduced damage over time and % energy shield ?thx
So I have been running a MS Pathfinder and pretty much shredding most content. I am looking for another build to run before the end of league that is a different playstyle. I have been watching this build for awhile and have about 26 ex saved up. So my question is:

Is a 26 ex budget enough to get this build going comfortably enough to roll red maps and guardians / shaper, etc? I dont want to empty the bank only to be disappoint!

Thanks!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info