[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
Ahfack wrote:

Yep! Fritso on point as always.

I also tell everyone the same thing if they are ES, if you do not have access to a 20%rDoT shield (whether in league or because short on currency), then help oak to get 1% more regen and run a stone golem. That typically fills in the gap you need. And yes, rotp for life is fine even all the way to shaper etc...

Thank you both for the fast response!

Just to clarify, if I help Oak + run a stone golem, will i be able to run a 400ES shield instead of Rotp? If so, that sounds ideal for now. Leveling Leo is cancer...

~Myth

"
Mythkiller wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:

I also tell everyone the same thing if they are ES, if you do not have access to a 20%rDoT shield (whether in league or because short on currency), then help oak to get 1% more regen and run a stone golem. That typically fills in the gap you need. And yes, rotp for life is fine even all the way to shaper etc...

Just to clarify, if I help Oak + run a stone golem, will i be able to run a 400ES shield instead of Rotp? If so, that sounds ideal for now. Leveling Leo is cancer...

~Myth

With a lvl 23 purity of fire, pantheons, a high enough ES pool, and 2% regen on boots, then yes

edit: just to clarify, you still need 5rdot on shield.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Dec 1, 2017, 2:27:59 PM
"
Mythkiller wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:

~Myth

I do still recommend getting that 5% mod on there from leo though. You only need to complete 1!! daily mission form leo to get him to lvl 3 when you use "A Gracious Master" prophecy which gives you triple the daily XP. Leo lvl 3 requires just 7030 rep total, and you get 3200 rep per daily. 3200 x 3 = 9600 rep with the prophecy for 1 daily. So easy way to boost survivability imo. Just make sure the shield you buy has an open suffix for the mod.
Last edited by Fritso on Dec 1, 2017, 12:55:36 PM
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Freddydaking wrote:
Did my first ever Uber Atziri run and kill last night with your build, and i even dropped Acuity :)

Best thing is i still have a LONG way to go to perfect my gear.

Once again, thanks for the great build Ahfack!

Awesome!! You're very welcome. Glad you're enjoying it :) SO LUCKY dropping Acuity. I've done over 50 runs and still no gloves. But my luck in this game has always been very interesting. My friends always ask me why I buy 6l's instead of trying to link them myself. So, then to prove a point. I bought a near perfect tinkerskin (for a trapper/miner I'm working on), and it took 1.1k jewelers to 6s it :D

lol

Yea i feel pretty lucky, i had a minor heart attack when i saw "vaal gauntlets" lmao.

1.1k jewellers fuuuuck me xD
Ahfack what would more dps when leveling, blasphemy with vuln or flammability? using EE and EO with orb of storms and flammability with scorching just on a 4 link now melts everything.
"
BL00DST41N3D wrote:
Ahfack what would more dps when leveling, blasphemy with vuln or flammability? using EE and EO with orb of storms and flammability with scorching just on a 4 link now melts everything.

Leveling, I like using vuln because you can just use a level 1 if you want. Since we don't do any phys damage, all we care about is the fixed DoT dmg value. However, at high levels I believe flammability is more damage.
Any thoughts on the Rise of the Phoenix nerf? Going from 8% to 5% must have some serious impact, I'm trying to figure out how I might get around it in this build.

There's more flat regen on the shield which might help mitigate, but you also lose MoM mana since they got nerfed too. You probably need to pick up more regen from the tree and sacrifice damage.
This build will still be fine for sure:

1%regen from oak
High level pof
High level stone golem
5%rdot pantheon
5%fire damage pantheon
2% regen on boots
6% regen from consecrated ground (glove enchant and flask)
You could also try another shield for lowlife, you can try springleaf and get 6% regen from that.

Lots of options
"
Ahfack wrote:
This build will still be fine for sure:

1%regen from oak
High level pof
High level stone golem
5%rdot pantheon
5%fire damage pantheon
2% regen on boots
6% regen from consecrated ground (glove enchant and flask)
You could also try another shield for lowlife, you can try springleaf and get 6% regen from that.

Lots of options

I can sustain RF without even using a shield/flasks in hideout (no degen) using these points so this build will indeed be more than fine after the RotP nerf. If any, it further promotes the use of a rare ES shield with the 5% reduced DoT Leo craft.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info