[2.6 Legacy Build Concept: Budget Almost LL RF Trickster]

I am going to try this build in HC. I want to run coruscating elixer and a legacy Saffell's Frame, also using Flame Surge to use all of the free spell damage this build will have.

Coruscating shouldn't be too bad anymore, you should be able to get 9 seconds of duration on them now at +20q
"
Graiseperiod wrote:
I am going to try this build in HC. I want to run coruscating elixer and a legacy Saffell's Frame, also using Flame Surge to use all of the free spell damage this build will have.

Coruscating shouldn't be too bad anymore, you should be able to get 9 seconds of duration on them now at +20q

Doesn't Coruscating Elixir drop RF since it sets you to 1hp?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5uzpym/bug_righteous_fire_and_coruscating_elixir/

Seems to work as long as you're recovering HP during the use. Otherwise, it will cancel RF and you would have to cast it again.
Yes, but this is a LL build using Zealot's Oath, so you would have to use Coruscating, use a health pot, then cast RF again.
Unless you're leeching while you coruscating...
Life leech, ES recharge, low life righteous fire...[insert spell here]? You can be too hipster you know?
Last edited by Nightflare on Mar 3, 2017, 4:51:08 AM
I'v been thinking about this also imo inquisitor is the better class for this as the sacred ground stuff is amazing with the furs.

Only problem I'm seeing is that all the items for this build are stupid expensive early on.

The fur shawl is a 600 es chest so it sells for almost as much as a shavs the first weeks of a league until people have there real gear. Esh shield and it's breach stone are probably also going to cost a bit for the first week or so also.

Your also not likely to have amazing ES gear the first few weeks meaning your low life RF isn't going to be that much better then a life based RF if not worse depending on your luck with gear.

With that said if you can get all the items you need you'll have a character capable of doing anything besides vuln minus max shocking ground maps. Possibly even those with a few gear changes.
"
Graiseperiod wrote:
Unless you're leeching while you coruscating...

Eh, I find would find life leech to be not very viable considering you already need to watch your mana so unless your attack skill costs less than 18-38 mana or so you're going to drop into low mana with the OP's current tree and then get instagibbed if there's any chaos going on around you.

"
CalamityAOE wrote:
Your also not likely to have amazing ES gear the first few weeks meaning your low life RF isn't going to be that much better then a life based RF if not worse depending on your luck with gear.

Also, ~10k ES is easy to get without ES (using sharkskin for regen) and it makes Lab traps much easier since they only count 60% of your ES instead of the full 100%.
Last edited by Yajirushi62 on Mar 3, 2017, 9:13:56 AM
Nah my idea uses coruscating instead of Esh's Visage, so mana/hp levels arent an issue
would rly like if we could work out a solid optimized skill tree
and maybe item/gem suggestion list

thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info