[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Using Path of build the dps with sword is a bit higher than with daggers.

Edit: nvm i was doing something wrong, the difference is more in the offense vs defense using swords its possible to get more life and evasion.
Last edited by lzlucas on Mar 3, 2017, 11:31:43 PM
Where do you get mana early on? I'm level 47 and struggling to maintain mana sometimes. This is with only a 3-link AND a slow weapon, using Wrath+HoI. I see Mind Drinker and some mana nodes on the tree but that's the final tree. Any recommendations for mana while leveling?
"
rAx wrote:
Where do you get mana early on? I'm level 47 and struggling to maintain mana sometimes. This is with only a 3-link AND a slow weapon, using Wrath+HoI. I see Mind Drinker and some mana nodes on the tree but that's the final tree. Any recommendations for mana while leveling?

There is a mana leech node above the bow crit cluster.
"
rAx wrote:

I was having a similar problem so I took the 3 mana nodes to Spirit Void at the bottom. It was annoying constantly popping mana flasks. It's much much better now at lvl 47. I'll re-spec later when the DPS is a lot higher and 0.4% alone should be enough.
Heyo
Any idear for stat (str/int) issue? I'm getting a bit stuck because of that. Got an Amulette Int/Str base stat but nothing else, going to the uper part of the tree (there we can find some int/str nodes) but nothing on the pass. :(
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
"
KouboMog wrote:
Heyo
Any idear for stat (str/int) issue? I'm getting a bit stuck because of that. Got an Amulette Int/Str base stat but nothing else, going to the uper part of the tree (there we can find some int/str nodes) but nothing on the pass. :(

Str really shouldn't be an issue it adds up prty fast on character. But try to throw on a str belt too until you get it all on the tree. INT deff lacks at start so just do what you can, and try to get lapis ammy base. Take a point or two on tree if you have to and respect later.
Single target is really hard
I feeling the tiring of Spam st with mana pot or hp pot
on rare mob with high hp
boss etc

ok just brought cheap cheap to replace ok everything work
mana added the mana leech as for now
Enjoy Legacy!!!!
Last edited by ArfJason on Mar 4, 2017, 8:17:09 AM
Leveling with ST+LMP+WED+FA no use Lightning Pen or Crit-Chance its better for leveling low Mana Cost and good DPS

and used the Int/Str nodes over King of the Hill realy easy to remove with 1 Regrets

remove LMP for Boss fights with Slow Projektil!!! it a big boost off DPS!!!

lvl66 atm
"
Quite experienced with ST builds, played HoWA ST Raider to 90+ last league, was amazing.

Figured i'd run this to start this league, maybe transition to HoWA again later in league when they become cheaper - seems like it should be an easy transition (similar nodes).

Only 50 now, but personally found it better to level ST->LMP (GMP) -> Weapon Ele Dmg -> Added Lightning (4-L)

Using a 2-hand weapon, with as much Ele dmg as possible.

Doesn't seem worth using a 1H+Shield/Lycisodea(?) - Since even without much accuracy, picking up the acc nodes on our tree, im sitting at 90-95%+ to hit anyway. No need for the shield until higher levels when our accuracy goes down.

Don't see any benefit to leveling with 1-hander over 2h.
Looks nice, definitely will try it out on Legacy!

If possible, add wake of destruction as a recommended unique for leveling, that boot is insane for this type of builds, I will also use prismweave belt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info