[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
AcroKnight wrote:

Just made it to level 70 last night. Really enjoying the build so far. I feel a little bit squishy. My resists are close to being capped, and my life is around 3.5k. Any advice on gear I should focus on upgrading ASAP? My damage feels pretty solid. I have only done the normal and cruel ascendancies so far.

Maybe I need to replace my gear with more evasion bases. Right now I can do Tier 1 - Tier 2 maps pretty easily while I gather currency.
Also just hit 70, been doing T1-2 maps without much issues.

Trying to farm up currency for Rat's / Belly.

Also, main issue i've noted is it's hard to find good (cheap) ele daggers. Cheapest tri-Ele daggers are like 1+ exalt still, whereas I found a 280EDpS foil for like 2c, and plenty other similar swords/axes for 1-4c.

As such, I haven't bothered picking up any of the dagger nodes yet, was considering picking up sword nodes instead, or maybe Forces of Nature?

Was also considering a Hyaon's Fury since they are relatively cheap and might be a good map-starter weapon until I can afford/craft a good dagger?

"
Hyaon's Fury
Legion SwordOne Hand Swords
Physical Damage: 53–98
Elemental Damage: 1–(550 to 650)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: (1.28 to 1.32)
Weapon Range: 9Requires Level 62, 122 Str, 104 Dex40% increased Accuracy RatingAdds 1 to (550-650) Lightning Damage
(7-10)% increased Attack Speed
3% increased Damage taken per Frenzy Charge
12% increased Lightning Damage per Frenzy Charge
+20 Life gained on Kill per Frenzy Charge
Plays Wolf Call sound on Kill (Hidden)

Gear:

Yea I know my gear is still shit, just threw on whatever I found really, resists still need working on but DPS seems good. Only items I bought were weapon/shield, rest were found.

5600 DPS in hideout, 6400 with any flask up, something like 10k with frenzy charges. I also run with an aurabot friend, so damage shouldn't be an issue. Working on HP, 3k right now. Any suggestions welcome - I assume I should replace belt/boots by now for resist/HP gear.

PS: Just picked up a Starkonja helm for 1c, Rat's nest are going for 8/9c+ still so Starkonja is a similar/good alternative on a tight budjet... rather save my currency now for a Belly or good dagger.
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
Last edited by KooperT on Mar 5, 2017, 12:42:16 PM
@KooperT
Damn that much more than me. I'm far that (Lv70 too)

Maybe it's because of my rings/amu, not that much damage/speed on them :(
(because of Intel / Rez)
My weapon look not that bad or i miss something?

But, it's really enjoyable, and i don't find any trooble. I'm caped rez Merciless with 3.5K life now, can do everything in time (Laby without overlvl it etc)
Awesome stuff :D

I can't wait to be more stuffed with Qgem etc :>
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
Hi guys,

I'm new here and it's my real first league on PoE. I did the beginning of the last league with an Earthquake build with a help of a frien of mine.
I'm lvl 42 at the act 1 in cruel, and I have some trouble to lvl up "quickly". I mean I had a hard time to kill the last bosses of Act 4 and I'm wondering if it's normal or it's just me who don't focus the good things.

Like should I focus on the sockets to catch the build or should I try to get better stats in general on the gears?

I'm not expecting to one shot everyone etc, but I just feel I have trouble against bosses with several deaths to kill them.

Thank you for your help and this build looks great though!
"
Sorytis16 wrote:
Hi guys,

Like should I focus on the sockets to catch the build or should I try to get better stats in general on the gears?

I'm not expecting to one shot everyone etc, but I just feel I have trouble against bosses with several deaths to kill them.

I'm new as well so take this advice with a bit of caution.

Maybe consider grinding some levels in dried lake. I didn't enter cruel until 52 where I had no problem clearing everything.

Same for merciless. Always a few levels ahead of the map.
Made it to lvl 80 in SC.

Build works well, i'm a bit more sceptical about the t10+ map in term of defense, my hp is at 4,5K but i do get hit hard sometimes (even tho the build is meant to avoid the hit :p ).

My gear so far :

79 lvl at moment, finding some problems with yellow tier maps. Idk how it will be goin' but atm it's pain in ass in higher tier maps, we'll see.

Ain't having belly yet, but caught pretty nice Amulet.
GL guys though, ill update my status through higher tier maps
i dont like more play this build its to scatchy vaal pac sucks on life when you do no leeching = RIP

CI better here or go to HowA____

max block its relly better tanky non Dead build :D
"
AcroKnight wrote:

Just made it to level 70 last night. Really enjoying the build so far. I feel a little bit squishy. My resists are close to being capped, and my life is around 3.5k. Any advice on gear I should focus on upgrading ASAP? My damage feels pretty solid. I have only done the normal and cruel ascendancies so far.

Maybe I need to replace my gear with more evasion bases. Right now I can do Tier 1 - Tier 2 maps pretty easily while I gather currency.

Belly is really the big hp upgrade. Your evasion will never be huge and it is just how the build works.

You need to get as high life on gear as possible, get all your life nodes on tree, belly + 7% on your jewels. You will get 5k+ easy.

Evasion will only come to like 30% but with dodge, block, spell dodge, Fortify, life, leech your pretty solid.

"
Sorytis16 wrote:
Hi guys,

I'm new here and it's my real first league on PoE. I did the beginning of the last league with an Earthquake build with a help of a frien of mine.
I'm lvl 42 at the act 1 in cruel, and I have some trouble to lvl up "quickly". I mean I had a hard time to kill the last bosses of Act 4 and I'm wondering if it's normal or it's just me who don't focus the good things.

Act 4 is always a bit tough, just how the areas are. Try to get a 4 link ASAP and run spec throw > added lightning > GMP > (WED/Added Lightning) for last. Then just try to get as much ele damage on your weapon as possible. I had no issues at all.
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Mar 6, 2017, 6:19:24 AM
"
cheekym8 wrote:

79 lvl at moment, finding some problems with yellow tier maps. Idk how it will be goin' but atm it's pain in ass in higher tier maps, we'll see.

Ain't having belly yet, but caught pretty nice Amulet.
GL guys though, ill update my status through higher tier maps

I am now level 81 and just switched over to belly, done all the way up to t9 maps now and haven't had any issues at all.

My suggestions would be to:

- Try and get a better dagger. That looks similar to something I used through at end of cruel.

- Your still on a 4 link, id use a tabula until you can get a 5 link belly

- Pick up a rat's nest. I got mine the very next day of reset for like 6c

Seems like a lot of people are running into some gearing issues at start. Swap currency over, sell alchs, scrolls, trans etc, getting 40-50 chaos in a few days is not hard at all. Just have to prioritize.

Feel free to look at my gear that I am currently wearing. So far no problems with me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info