[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
TheMagniFox wrote:
Can't wait for your rework! Now that there are pinpont support and alternative quality with +1 projectile, we might get some nice empowerment to this build. I guess we just gotta wait for the POB update to see the potential.

Have not looked at or seen the pinpoint support gem yet, but + projectiles don't do much to this build so don't think that will do anything.

Any chance you'll share your experimental new PoB before leaguestart so others (I) can also check it out and maybe start with it?
"
pepejovi wrote:

Any chance you'll share your experimental new PoB before leaguestart so others (I) can also check it out and maybe start with it?

Still being tweaked plus w/e updates/changes are going to play a role with w/e 3.12 introduces.

Sorry but i have no intention of releasing it until it is thoroughly tested by me and I make sure nothing was overlooked and it plays as it is supposed to.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
pepejovi wrote:

Still being tweaked plus w/e updates/changes are going to play a role with w/e 3.12 introduces.

Sorry but i have no intention of releasing it until it is thoroughly tested by me and I make sure nothing was overlooked and it plays as it is supposed to.

That's cool, hopefully it's good so I can roll it next league then :)
I would love to try this build, any that I can use Herald of Ice Celestial effect, am game! Looks awesome. Good luck with the theory crafting update
Could somebody provide a skill tree progression? I'm fairly new, and only having the level 100 tree is causing me to jump all over, and likely choosing nodes in a poor order. Currently at the end of act 5 and really lacking boss dps/survivability.
"
aphelionrex wrote:
Could somebody provide a skill tree progression? I'm fairly new, and only having the level 100 tree is causing me to jump all over, and likely choosing nodes in a poor order. Currently at the end of act 5 and really lacking boss dps/survivability.

Points matter very little as you go. You will learn this more as you play. If you need more dps, grab dps nodes, if you need more life, grab life nodes. Going one way or another for the most part is not going to make or break your character.
What annoints are good options for the build? Also league starting heist with this build, second league trying to make it work, hopefully this league you update the guide soon so i can fix my character haha
"
Vibrante wrote:
What annoints are good options for the build? Also league starting heist with this build, second league trying to make it work, hopefully this league you update the guide soon so i can fix my character haha

Annoints are up to you. Very easy to sort by dps by showing node power in POB and picking what is best.
Does the Loreweave nerf to have max res at 78 change anything for us? Or is it still BiS
"
aphelionrex wrote:
Does the Loreweave nerf to have max res at 78 change anything for us? Or is it still BiS

It is definitely not BiS anymore. It's not terrible, but a good rare outperforms it by a good bit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info