[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Any recommendations or something I'm missing in POB or the guide on what areas of the skill tree to focus first?
"
CMvan46 wrote:
Any recommendations or something I'm missing in POB or the guide on what areas of the skill tree to focus first?

That is a huge thing of the past, a leveling tree or where to go first. In reality for many many years now, things like that just really don't matter.
Ah perfect. Thanks for the guide. Been quite a few leagues I've missed here.
Build fully up to date (kinda) for 3.12. Nothing really changed via patch notes... HOWEVER the entire build I completely tore apart and revamped which it very much needed to be for awhile now...

The guide itself is not updated but I have the POB link and fully changed/revamped and theory crafted the hell out of it at the end of last league. Only waiting to actually make it this league and try it out before publishing it, but I am very very VERY excited to play my favorite build of all time again!

Something to look forward to i guess ;)
A build I've been meaning to try for a while. How league starter friendly is this build? Will I hit a hard wall if I don't have currency saved up?
Meow.
"
Meowington707 wrote:
A build I've been meaning to try for a while. How league starter friendly is this build? Will I hit a hard wall if I don't have currency saved up?

It is an okay leaguestarter but still an attack based skill. Meaning simple spells and stuff will always outdo them because they get so much power from just leveling the gem up where attack based builds rely more on the gear.

That being said i always found elebuzzsaw to be a good starter and nice thresholds to hit while upgrading. Meaning it does not go from wow this build sucks to holy crap its so good now with 1 specific gear change or something.

While the end game gear might take a good amount of currency depending on how much you want to min/max you don't need to have a 500 edps attack speed/crit/multi weapon and such. You can get very decent temps for much much cheaper. This goes for most of the gear in the build. Upgrading slowly and surely is perfectly fine.

That being said, the revamp that i have not released yet uses quite a few off-meta items and such so will take a good bit more currency to achieve end game result.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Meowington707 wrote:

It is an okay leaguestarter but still an attack based skill. Meaning simple spells and stuff will always outdo them because they get so much power from just leveling the gem up where attack based builds rely more on the gear.

That being said i always found elebuzzsaw to be a good starter and nice thresholds to hit while upgrading. Meaning it does not go from wow this build sucks to holy crap its so good now with 1 specific gear change or something.

While the end game gear might take a good amount of currency depending on how much you want to min/max you don't need to have a 500 edps attack speed/crit/multi weapon and such. You can get very decent temps for much much cheaper. This goes for most of the gear in the build. Upgrading slowly and surely is perfectly fine.

That being said, the revamp that i have not released yet uses quite a few off-meta items and such so will take a good bit more currency to achieve end game result.

Interesting, thanks for the reply! I definitely plan on trying this build out so I'll probably make my decision closer to league start if this will be my starter or if I'll just wait until I have some currency farmed up. Thanks for the guide man.
Meow.
"
Meowington707 wrote:

Interesting, thanks for the reply! I definitely plan on trying this build out so I'll probably make my decision closer to league start if this will be my starter or if I'll just wait until I have some currency farmed up. Thanks for the guide man.

League start is tomorrow afternoon, won't get much closer than this lol. Anyways, enjoy and gl.
Can't wait for your rework! Now that there are pinpont support and alternative quality with +1 projectile, we might get some nice empowerment to this build. I guess we just gotta wait for the POB update to see the potential.
"
TheMagniFox wrote:
Can't wait for your rework! Now that there are pinpont support and alternative quality with +1 projectile, we might get some nice empowerment to this build. I guess we just gotta wait for the POB update to see the potential.

Have not looked at or seen the pinpoint support gem yet, but + projectiles don't do much to this build so don't think that will do anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info