[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

I haven't done this build in several leagues, and it used to be my absolute favorite because of how well put together EleBuzzsaw was + ST is amazing. Glad to hear it's being updated!

Spoiler
"
paramethius wrote:
I haven't done this build in several leagues, and it used to be my absolute favorite because of how well put together EleBuzzsaw was + ST is amazing. Glad to hear it's being updated!

Spoiler

Haha, glad to hear :) i am rather looking forward to it myself... ST was always one of my fav builds in the game and it is what inspired me to start making guides so others could enjoy it as much as myself.
Hello! I used to play this build in 3,6, 3,7 and,3.8. Truly one of my all time favourite builds.

Now I am wondering, Is this still a viable build? What im looking for pretty much, Is a solid boss killer. My current build really lack single target dps. I Know it clears maps very good.

Anyone playing this as of now and can give me some inside information?

Also glad to hear that you are thinking about re-doing The builds, makes me wanna level it even more.

Cheers.
"
toddliestew wrote:
Hello! I used to play this build in 3,6, 3,7 and,3.8. Truly one of my all time favourite builds.

Now I am wondering, Is this still a viable build? What im looking for pretty much, Is a solid boss killer. My current build really lack single target dps. I Know it clears maps very good.

Anyone playing this as of now and can give me some inside information?

Also glad to hear that you are thinking about re-doing The builds, makes me wanna level it even more.

Cheers.

It is still very viable as it is. May not be fully optimal without some gear changes/cluster jewels/new gems/flasks etc. But for the most part it shouldn't be that hard to figure out and will generally operate the same.
Thank you for the Quick reply. I am gonna experiment some with it and just role with it. One initial thought is chucking in inspiration support into The 6L. Thoughts?

Also, does ele weakness curse beat assasinsmark?
Last edited by toddliestew on Jul 7, 2020, 7:46:11 AM
Using this builds right now, feels meh at single target, for clear it's really fun, tried to max dodge/evade chance, i mean to cap it,for spell dodge its kinda hard, i added vaal grace(a gem which i never use) which helps when you are doing crazy map mods.

TLDR: builds is fun but single target is the problem, i believe the reason is spectral throw not being reworked or buffed, they should had bring some jewels for this skill.

PS: looking forward for build update, thanks!
"
fenderbullet wrote:
Using this builds right now, feels meh at single target, for clear it's really fun, tried to max dodge/evade chance, i mean to cap it,for spell dodge its kinda hard, i added vaal grace(a gem which i never use) which helps when you are doing crazy map mods.

TLDR: builds is fun but single target is the problem, i believe the reason is spectral throw not being reworked or buffed, they should had bring some jewels for this skill.

PS: looking forward for build update, thanks!

Single target is pretty great on the build if you swap out GMP for slower proj.

That being said i still plan on completely revamping it, but enjoying my current build way more than i thought i would and work is crazy busy, so it still won't happen for awhile yet.
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Jul 21, 2020, 1:41:15 PM
i love this build.... just sayin
Hello , thanks for build , i love it !!!!! <3

But i have one question please

-I don't know what to allocates passif (oil) Too many choices interesting .

two three choices that cross my mind

-Command of the Elements
-Divine Judgement
-Shocking Strikes
-Arcing Blows

just idea , thanks for helping !
"
ArtemisAK wrote:
Hello , thanks for build , i love it !!!!! <3

But i have one question please

-I don't know what to allocates passif (oil) Too many choices interesting .

two three choices that cross my mind

-Command of the Elements
-Divine Judgement
-Shocking Strikes
-Arcing Blows

just idea , thanks for helping !

I have been using Arcing blows as my anoint as I think it the best just because of how much lightning penetration we have i gear and skill tree.
Last edited by Budl on Aug 2, 2020, 3:53:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info