[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Has anyone tried the phasing arm of the ascendancy tree after 3.8 update?
"
ProfBasic wrote:
Has anyone tried the phasing arm of the ascendancy tree after 3.8 update?

Still not worth it IMO
How expensive is this build? I am new to poe. Is this build beginner friendly?
"
pakhibirdy wrote:
How expensive is this build? I am new to poe. Is this build beginner friendly?

It is a bit more expensive to fully gear. If you are brand new to POE there are definitely better builds that can be done with very little investment cost. I personally would not call this one bad and fine as a league starter but just not if you are completely new to POE.
How would this build be with something like this?

"
Wiizper wrote:
How would this build be with something like this?

It is not a dex stacking build so terrible.
Are you supposed to have Grace and Haste on at the same time? If so then where do you get the -unreserved mana from?
"
Bullywerk wrote:
Are you supposed to have Grace and Haste on at the same time? If so then where do you get the -unreserved mana from?

Haste and Grace are not used in this build. If they were it would say Grace + Haste not Vaal Haste + Vaal grace.
Hello everybody,

I have quick question, Is lightning pen gem for sixth link the best option? Or would something like critical strikes be good too. And also please feel free to take a look at my character and lmk if you have any critiques. Character name (IM INSIDE)

Please and thank you!
I am having quite a hard time surviving, getting one shot alot. I am doing great damage on everything. Also, using slower projectiles on bosses seems to be getting me killed pretty often on the harder encounters. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info