[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
EmelianenkoKO wrote:
I am having quite a hard time surviving, getting one shot alot. I am doing great damage on everything. Also, using slower projectiles on bosses seems to be getting me killed pretty often on the harder encounters. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You can check POB and see what is your best gem. Usually with all the lightning dmg from abyss jewels and such it is the best option but with the nerf to abyss jewels and if you do not have a ton of them with the dmg they give you might find a better one.

As for your character with leech, vp, dodge, evasion, spell dodge, fortify and a good life pool you should not be having many issues. That being said, blight encounters are really hard on your char if you get hit so i would make sure to stay off the lanes. Rest of content minus shaper/elder should die so quickly you shouldnt really have issues getting one shot.

That being said i guess it depends what you are having that one shots you. Like if you try to facetank minotaur slam or something like that...
So can someone tell me how does this build perform in 3.8 ? I saw some survibility problem according to other feedbacks so i'm not sure if this build is still fine.
is this built already updated the tree ? bcos it is still at 3.7 version
"
huyakf1997 wrote:
So can someone tell me how does this build perform in 3.8 ? I saw some survibility problem according to other feedbacks so i'm not sure if this build is still fine.

Build is as good as ever. Raider received some minor buffs, few odds and ends with like higher ele rolls on claws and stuff, overall nothing has changed besides slightly larger numbers. Shouldn't be any survival problems, block, evade, dodge, spell dodge, leech, lots of life, prty much standard from any attack build at all.

Now if you expect to facetank like mino slams and such then no, this is not the build for you. Besides that, build shouldn't have any survival problems.

"
melforge wrote:
is this built already updated the tree ? bcos it is still at 3.7 version
Build is fully up to date. Tree says 3.7 because it was never changed, so it remains the same.
Heads up, Inspiration > Added Lightning with your current POB Pastebin
"
H4RM4G3DD0N wrote:

Not surprising.... until you lose the charges and have to start all over, and ST has a pretty high mana cost (not sure what its like with inspiration).
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
H4RM4G3DD0N wrote:

Not surprising.... until you lose the charges and have to start all over, and ST has a pretty high mana cost (not sure what its like with inspiration).

It's not too bad, and it ramps up the stacks again super fast, honestly id say its a worthwhile mention to check inspiration for each person to see if it's higher. It especially supports lower end builds more than added lightning <3
Any tips for league start?

Pretty confident that I can find some basic gear but I'm just not sure what the best option for a weapon would be.

Should I just go for the best ele claw that I can find or is there a decent unique alternative?
Every time I've done this build(2 or 3 times), finding a good ele claw wasn't too hard. Gearing up I would aim for just a simple triple ele damage claw which would do early maps just fine, then as I got deeper into maps I would start looking for the triple ele + attackspeed/crit/crit multi combinations for an upgrade.

"
garpur90 wrote:
Any tips for league start?

Pretty confident that I can find some basic gear but I'm just not sure what the best option for a weapon would be.

Should I just go for the best ele claw that I can find or is there a decent unique alternative?

Honestly all uniques are trash, i always wished they would come out with a decent ele claw for start maps. Just find best rare u can

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info