[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
CutMySoul wrote:
So after trying different builds this season such as Bflury/Reave, Cyclone and Frozen Abberath I'll be back to the roots. Currently selling all my old stuff and will respec to the good old elebuzzsaw.

Looking forward once I've sold my stuff and be able to buy / equip me. I will keep you guys up to date once I'm done.

Nice to see you here again Goofy, will see you on stream :-)

PS: I think there are a few upgrades possible within the Delve League due to different craft possiblites. F.e. an amulet with elemental penatration e.t.c.

Weekend will be good!

Greetings
Saku

Hey saku, glad to see you back again, and ya im sure ill catch you on stream :)

Elebuzzsaw is always my go to feel good build as well. Like hey it was fun doing other stuff, but time for the real treat now!

I definitely think there are some upgrades available. Some fossil crafting is simply OP OP. I just tend to not upgrade builds based on league mechanics as we have no idea what will STAY in the game or not. But as you mentioned getting an amulet to have like 10% ele pen is ridiculously good. Even some of the things like +life/%life on boots and such or belts that have flat lightning damage are all godly. Seen a couple stygian vises with like 20%+ light dmg, high life + 3 res. YUM
small question, have you ever considered using an inpulsa? It would boost the damage incredbly
"
va_co wrote:
small question, have you ever considered using an inpulsa? It would boost the damage incredbly

Though inpulsa is a fantastic chest piece it would not be very good on this build. Loreweave would be great, belly is a more defensive option. Inpulsa is mostly wasted tbh.

The reasons are as follows. The monsters exploding on kill is already kind of pointless. ST covers the entire screen anyway and with herald of ice and such everything is exploded. Everything else is shock effect and such. We do not scale shock effect, we do not have elementalist's ascendancy so while shock is great on many builds and especially with elementalist it doesn't do much for our ele buzzsaw.
Sorry but I dont think this build is for me. This is the worst damage i have seen. same gear and everything. Must be me??!?!?! idk. My opinion. It sucks
Hi guys,

Hoping someone could have a quick look at my setup.

Just put this together today, using a mix of stuff I already had and some that I could afford to buy. Still need to get some of the recommended gem combo's in place, as I get better items and have the chroms to fix the socket colours.

Anyway, right now my DPS is only 6.3K, (with haste, Herald of Ice and lightning Golem active). This isnt even 1/10th of the OP's examples. Im running out of mana (with the 75% reserved) and dying in lvl 3 maps.

So keeping in mind Im just getting started - can you see some quick fixes or major stuff-ups in current setup?

Thanks so much for reading and having a look.

Cheers
Last edited by britan on Oct 27, 2018, 6:30:20 AM
"
randeenie wrote:
Sorry but I dont think this build is for me. This is the worst damage i have seen. same gear and everything. Must be me??!?!?! idk. My opinion. It sucks

Sorry to hear this build is not for you, clearly going by the almost 400 pages of the guide though, it clearly works as a build just fine.

Took a quick look at your characters and did not see any char or gear. Wish I could have taken a look at what you were doing and seen if there was any problems. Anyway best of luck to you on future builds.

"
britan wrote:
Hi guys,

Hoping someone could have a quick look at my setup.

Just put this together today, using a mix of stuff I already had and some that I could afford to buy. Still need to get some of the recommended gem combo's in place, as I get better items and have the chroms to fix the socket colours.

Anyway, right now my DPS is only 6.3K, (with haste, Herald of Ice and lightning Golem active). This isnt even 1/10th of the OP's examples. Im running out of mana (with the 75% reserved) and dying in lvl 3 maps.

So keeping in mind Im just getting started - can you see some quick fixes or major stuff-ups in current setup?

Thanks so much for reading and having a look.

Cheers

Your claw is far from being the greatest but just starting off it should be ok for a bit. You are currently running a 5l and a couple of your gems are extremely low level. Need to get these up to 20/20's. 6th link would be really helpful. Most of your gear is not very good, has low rolled life rolls or none at all. Get rid of steel spirit jewel. Your other 2 rare jewels are a combination of physical damage, chaos damage, and one roll of lightning damage. All of those are terrible. Not sure how much life you have on your char but its probably extremely low.

My best advice to you would be to reread the guide, make sure to check the chagelog, and to pay extra special attention to the stat prioritization section.
Hi g00fy_goober,

Thanks so much for checking it out for me. Plenty to work on.

I literally started putting this build together today, mostly using what was in my stash or on old toons ... and most of that is from over 15 months ago :-/

Just thought I would check in just to be sure it was gear, and not something major I did wrong with tree etc that might need a restart.

Cheers!
"
britan wrote:
Hi g00fy_goober,

Thanks so much for checking it out for me. Plenty to work on.

I literally started putting this build together today, mostly using what was in my stash or on old toons ... and most of that is from over 15 months ago :-/

Just thought I would check in just to be sure it was gear, and not something major I did wrong with tree etc that might need a restart.

Cheers!

All good for a start. Happy farming :)
guys best weapon for lvlup unique it is poet's pen ?
"
cellune wrote:
guys best weapon for lvlup unique it is poet's pen ?

Poet's pen is great for leveling (or so I hear, I never used it haha). However it won't do any good with this build. Leveling as ST works fine and there is a whole section on guide about leveling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info