[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
cloudscraper wrote:

Thanks for your super reasonable reply. I now have a direction and can get going. Weekends are made for resting...ehm, grinding PoE.

As are the weekdays :)
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
cloudscraper wrote:

Thanks for your super reasonable reply. I now have a direction and can get going. Weekends are made for resting...ehm, grinding PoE.

As are the weekdays :)

Exchanged my currencies, upgraded my items quite a bit, started mapping, and loving the build.

Agreed that the uniques gave the char quite a boost ,and mana has not been an issue anymore now with Lyco and more damage.

Spoiler

Do you use any tool to try and simulate upgrades, or just trial and error plus specific experience?

Got around 40c again.
you can use path of building to check out possible upgrades.
it overwhelms at the beginning but you learn easily to use it :)
"
cloudscraper wrote:

Exchanged my currencies, upgraded my items quite a bit, started mapping, and loving the build.

Agreed that the uniques gave the char quite a boost ,and mana has not been an issue anymore now with Lyco and more damage.

Spoiler

Do you use any tool to try and simulate upgrades, or just trial and error plus specific experience?

Got around 40c again.

You can use POB to check certain upgrades, but mostly you should have a feel already for what upgrades should be. Uniques, then upgrade rare gear and such to not be like horrid. Couple res + life etc. Then I make sure I have a decent claw, 6l my belly, make sure all flasks are good and then I start going one rare piece at a time. This is just personally how I do it. Everyone is different.
Spoiler

Gloves, then belt and jewelry, right? Gloves seem my worst part to me.
"
cloudscraper wrote:
Spoiler

Belt isn't to bad. Boots are, and jewelry definitely. I would probably get better gloves, upgrade the jewelry a little bit, and then go for 6l belly.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
cloudscraper wrote:
Spoiler

Belt isn't to bad. Boots are, and jewelry definitely. I would probably get better gloves, upgrade the jewelry a little bit, and then go for 6l belly.

Boots are bad? Or did you mean gloves? Boots seemed a pretty good deal considering how much I paid for them. Gloves were 1c and i knew they were very mediocre.
I'm thinking of leveling this next, so I started crafting som gear I could use, managed to create this beauty

Just goes to show how powerful fossil crafting is!
Pristine-Prismatic-Metallic for those interested
"
cloudscraper wrote:
Boots are bad? Or did you mean gloves? Boots seemed a pretty good deal considering how much I paid for them. Gloves were 1c and i knew they were very mediocre.

Ya sorry I meant gloves. Boots are not like end game tier, but very good start and exactly what you want. So would upgrade gloves and jewelry then go for 6l belly. You might also want to look into getting 2 socket tombfists. It's the best option

"
Chridian wrote:
I'm thinking of leveling this next, so I started crafting som gear I could use, managed to create this beauty

Just goes to show how powerful fossil crafting is!
Pristine-Prismatic-Metallic for those interested

Very nice belt indeed, congrats.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
cloudscraper wrote:

Ya sorry I meant gloves. Boots are not like end game tier, but very good start and exactly what you want. So would upgrade gloves and jewelry then go for 6l belly. You might also want to look into getting 2 socket tombfists. It's the best option

Got my tombfists two decentish jewels for cheap and a better offensive amulet

Having trouble with rings on DSC mostly because of intellect. I am almost thinking about slamming that 30 int node temporarily and get better damage life resistance rings without the hurdle of intelligence.

Spoiler
Last edited by cloudscraper on Oct 11, 2018, 4:29:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info