[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Hello,
Loving the build.

Leveling smoothly because I think i got a very good weapon for cheap (1c but it seems worth more) and found a tabula very luckily.

Spoiler

The only char on Delve is the one with spectral throw.

I was wondering if I could get pointed to a sequence of upgrades on my char in order of importance Since u guys know the build much better.

Thanks goofy.

Around 15ish Chaos budget atm
Last edited by cloudscraper on Oct 3, 2018, 11:11:24 AM
"
tanteMYN wrote:
i have to ask once again...
tombfist cause intimitade and maim. intimitade causes increased phyiscal damage taken, whereas main causes movementspeed reduction.
i'm sceptical if tombfists do so much more. are these 2 jewel sockets worth?

You are misinformed

Intimidate causes the target to take 10% increased attack damage. This is all damage and not just limited to physical. It is quite literally a 10% more multiplier to your damage. You can see this very very easily by looking at any char/build in POE that is attack based and ticking the enemy is intimidated box and watch your damage go up by a very decent amount.

Maim slows which is all good in reality but not really game changing. Intimidate is what we want, if you get both even better.

As for the tombfists vs gripped gloves it is really easy to compare them. Lets take a well rolled pair of tombfists and a well rolled pair of gripped gloves

Gripped gloves give you:

80+ life
12% attack speed
80+ res (2 rolls at 40+)
18% projectile dmg

Tombfists + 2 well rolled jewels gives you

80+ life
6% max life
10% attack speed
4x Ele dmg rolls
10% more multiplier to your damage with intimidate

So in reality you lose res which can be made up on other gear and 2% attack speed along with the projectile damage but you gain a 10% MORE multiplier which would already be significantly more damage and 4 ele dmg rolls (2 on each jewel) so something like 5-62 lightning dmg, 12-35 fire etc etc.

Dps changes with the intimidate + jewel mods are drastic and the only thing you lose in the process is some res which can be made up elsewhere. You also gain another 6% max life roll ontop of all the dmg you get.

However you also lose 2 gem slots, so for this I would drop cwdt + IC and even swap out inc duration for a portal gem.

All that aside, its your character and you have to feel comfortable with it, if you don't want to go tombfists then don't but you would be very very very wrong if you thought they were not worth it.
goofy you are the best man :)
thank you for all your advices.
tombfist is the way to go!
i will show my gear later after update^^

best char i ever played. first time i tried shaper. easy.

thx again goofy!
Last edited by tanteMYN on Oct 3, 2018, 1:41:54 PM
"
tanteMYN wrote:
goofy you are the best man :)
thank you for all your advices.
tombfist is the way to go!
i will show my gear later after update^^

Not a problem, glad I could help, and glad your enjoying the build so much.
[dbLinkedItem id="12562170015"]

How good would you judge this claw considering it can be master crafted for fire dmg?
"
cloudscraper wrote:

How good would you judge this claw considering it can be master crafted for fire dmg?

I mean its not terrible but not that great either.

It has low ele rolls and only 2 of them. Master crafting fire is ok but can't craft a very high roll. Base is kind of crappy and kind of low APS. I mean its not terrible but sure isn't an end game claw.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
cloudscraper wrote:

I mean its not terrible but not that great either.

It has low ele rolls and only 2 of them. Master crafting fire is ok but can't craft a very high roll. Base is kind of crappy and kind of low APS. I mean its not terrible but sure isn't an end game claw.

It Will be my first mapping claw, i am around Level 70. Maybe Your evaluation changes it :P

What do you feel Like it is the most important upgrade on my character,stats to upgrade wise? Lycosidae? Small items Like belt globe boost? Jewelry? Belly 5L?

I want to grab an atziri promise Asap, but then?

Cannot keep mana so a sixth link is still hard.
My char is a few replies earlier thanksssssssss
"
cloudscraper wrote:
It Will be my first mapping claw, i am around Level 70. Maybe Your evaluation changes it :P

What do you feel Like it is the most important upgrade on my character,stats to upgrade wise? Lycosidae? Small items Like belt globe boost? Jewelry? Belly 5L?

I mean it is perfectly fine as a first mapping claw. Still not the best but only being 70 and just starting maps, should be fine.

As for upgrades everyone always asks this but its impossible to say. It depends on how much currency you have and what items are available and what deals you can find. That being said lyco should be one of the first items you should buy and all uniques should be bought first as you have to balance your rares and resists around them.

Once you have lyco and some more damage and mana leech, mana really shouldn't be an issue.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
cloudscraper wrote:

I mean it is perfectly fine as a first mapping claw. Still not the best but only being 70 and just starting maps, should be fine.

As for upgrades everyone always asks this but its impossible to say. It depends on how much currency you have and what items are available and what deals you can find. That being said lyco should be one of the first items you should buy and all uniques should be bought first as you have to balance your rares and resists around them.

Once you have lyco and some more damage and mana leech, mana really shouldn't be an issue.

Thanks for your super reasonable reply. I now have a direction and can get going. Weekends are made for resting...ehm, grinding PoE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info