[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Hey Goofy how are you?

Can I ask - how many lab runs did it take for you to get the 40% increased spectral damage enchant on your rat's nest?

I've done ten, but with no idea on the percentage chances, wondering if Im better off working on improving another item for now.

Cheer and thanks!
"
britan wrote:
Hey Goofy how are you?

Can I ask - how many lab runs did it take for you to get the 40% increased spectral damage enchant on your rat's nest?

I've done ten, but with no idea on the percentage chances, wondering if Im better off working on improving another item for now.

Cheer and thanks!

I am good. Thanks for asking!

Uber lab enchants for helms were prty damn bad and that was when they came out and there was like 200 you could get. Now with the additional enchants + skills that come out every league there is over twice that now. Getting the enchant is literally almost impossible to self farm even with the twice enchants. If it is at all possible I would highly suggest buying the enchant 10000000000000000000%. Usually the 40% dmg one is really not that expensive either.

Hopefully they do something to remedy this soon. It is getting beyond ridiculous.
Thank you - I was already over doing the runs ... it reminded me of grinding Bloody Foothills in D2 (that's going a way back).

So I took your advice, could only afford a 25% for now, but it's a work in progress.

Also, I wanted to say thanks for all the time you put into this build and responding to all our posts :-)

Cheers

Brit
Last edited by britan on Nov 3, 2018, 3:39:29 AM
"
britan wrote:
Thank you - I was already over doing the runs ... it reminded me of grinding Bloody Foothills in D2 (that's going a way back).

So I took your advice, could only afford a 25% for now, but it's a work in progress.

Also, I wanted to say thanks for all the time you put into this build and responding to all our posts :-)

Cheers

Brit

I still play d2 so at least its a reference I get :). Your very welcome, and 25% start is just fine.
hey goofy just to confirm you recommending tombfist or gripped gloves at the moment?
"
Popeyez9110 wrote:
hey goofy just to confirm you recommending tombfist or gripped gloves at the moment?

Tombfists are the better option especially with 2 decently rolled abyss jewels in them.
perfect thanks
another question for you goofy, dont see it mentioned in the guide and couldnt find the answer in the replies, which hats off to you. you have definitely supported this build, i greatly appreciate the effort.

point blank- do you consider it that much of a benefit compared to the drawbacks? im used to the quick, distance type of play style with spectral throw hitting from a far in previous leagues. point blank seems counter intuitive to this. i get the incentive for boss fights along with slower proj. my guess is 90% of all monsters we are killing while mapping would be outside of the 35 radius as shown on the poe wiki for point blank unless its a more compact/tighter map like dungeon. (just a general assumption but i think 90% is a fair number) which leads to a negative multiplier being given rather than a positive

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/File:Point_Blank_distance.jpeg

ontop of this we lose the damage on the return of the projectile. i get the fact that we have plenty of damage but would rather not take the negatives and keep everything positive. just something i was thinking about and wanted to ask you

Also what about inputting vaal spectral throw/another good boss killer (ie vaal storm call) for boss fights as a supplement/panic button, not sure what would be removed just brainstorming at the moment for boss fights
"
Popeyez9110 wrote:
another question for you goofy, dont see it mentioned in the guide and couldnt find the answer in the replies, which hats off to you. you have definitely supported this build, i greatly appreciate the effort.

point blank- do you consider it that much of a benefit compared to the drawbacks? im used to the quick, distance type of play style with spectral throw hitting from a far in previous leagues. point blank seems counter intuitive to this. i get the incentive for boss fights along with slower proj. my guess is 90% of all monsters we are killing while mapping would be outside of the 35 radius as shown on the poe wiki for point blank unless its a more compact/tighter map like dungeon. (just a general assumption but i think 90% is a fair number) which leads to a negative multiplier being given rather than a positive

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/File:Point_Blank_distance.jpeg

ontop of this we lose the damage on the return of the projectile. i get the fact that we have plenty of damage but would rather not take the negatives and keep everything positive. just something i was thinking about and wanted to ask you

Also what about inputting vaal spectral throw/another good boss killer (ie vaal storm call) for boss fights as a supplement/panic button, not sure what would be removed just brainstorming at the moment for boss fights

Point blank is godly and the reason why is clearspeed vs single target. It is true that clearing and hitting far away on the screen gives you a negative multiplier but everything still blows up anyway and its not an issue. However when you swap in slower projectiles for single target point blank adds an enormous amount of damage. It works out fine because we don't really care about having a bit less damage for clear, because it still all blows up. Now if you want to not use it I mean that's fine, everyone is different, but the benefit really does far far outweigh the negative.

As for vaal spectral throw, yes it is worth using. Vaal storm call is great, but would not really do much for this build.
about to start leveling, looking forward to playing! also g00fy, is this claw any good?
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info