[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Hey, noob here, but can you tell me why Deadeye wouldn't work well for this build? Was watching a video of mathil's and he said Deadeye should be better for spectral throw. Would this build be a lot worse if I chose Deadeye, but followed the rest of the build?

Thanks.

edit: Nvmd checked in POB with the other ascendancy and removing the frenzy charges and Raider is definitely better.
Last edited by DecayingBlonde on Jun 1, 2018, 9:14:43 PM
Would you advise to go for a jewel slot early game? And I appear to be lacking the int to go for a few skills aswell. Do you get all int required from gear?
Hey Goober.

Loving the build so far, just i believe i'm being a complete noob/idiot.
How do we generate the Endurance charges for Immortal Call honestly?
As i don't really see anything that generates these charges.

Edit: Okay I have just been informed that it works without Endurance charges, i honestly didn't knew that.
Its a good build and am having fun, hoping to reach maps soon enough ;p
Last edited by Duraspaz on Jun 2, 2018, 12:52:31 PM
I am struggling with getting +intelligence for this build and looking at end gear there is only the ring where it gives you incredible +intelligence. My question is where is the main source of intelligence for this build?
Worth mentioning that Sacrificial Heart Paua Amulet is nice for leveling, usable at lvl 32 bought one for 1c, adds a decent amount of ele damage.
It's normal to have 2k dps at 52 lvl? I have equipped two claws.
Last edited by Hypperman on Jun 3, 2018, 2:38:31 AM
"
mcbats wrote:
Would you advise to go for a jewel slot early game? And I appear to be lacking the int to go for a few skills aswell. Do you get all int required from gear?

I almost always fill out jewel slots towards the very end. They can be hard to find early and expensive so kinda pointless to take them if you don't have jewels.

"
Duraspaz wrote:
Hey Goober.

Loving the build so far, just i believe i'm being a complete noob/idiot.
How do we generate the Endurance charges for Immortal Call honestly?
As i don't really see anything that generates these charges.

Edit: Okay I have just been informed that it works without Endurance charges, i honestly didn't knew that.
Its a good build and am having fun, hoping to reach maps soon enough ;p

Ya personally for the last year or two I felt having Immortal Call without charges was a complete waste... using it last league with my bflurry/reave char it saved me a million times (since abyssus). When you get swarmed by like monster ranged attacks that .5 or .8 second phys immune you can literally feel save your life.

"
swiftwilly wrote:
I am struggling with getting +intelligence for this build and looking at end gear there is only the ring where it gives you incredible +intelligence. My question is where is the main source of intelligence for this build?

Can be a bit tricky early on, but there is a lot of intel towards top of the tree. Try to get 1 solid roll of intel + implicit on ammy + take a +30 node early on if you need to.

"
Hypperman wrote:
It's normal to have 2k dps at 52 lvl? I have equipped two claws.

I do not remember exact numbers, but definitely seems kind of low. Dual wielding doesn't do much for ST kinda pointless.
I'm new to this game and i choose your build as my starter, serious starter i mean.
But i dont know where am i wrong...
I got 49 level, but only have 1k6 damage. Can u help?
// sorry for my bad english
"
hjeunm wrote:
I'm new to this game and i choose your build as my starter, serious starter i mean.
But i dont know where am i wrong...
I got 49 level, but only have 1k6 damage. Can u help?
// sorry for my bad english

Get the wake of destruction boots if you haven't for a nice damage boost, get Sacrificial Heart Paua Amulet it is good for leveling it adds a lot of damage, and go on poe.trade and buy the highest ele damage claw you can that is reasonably priced. I am about your level and have double the tooltip dps you have.
Hi Goober .

Nice build, but cant understand this link:

4L Setup: Orb of Storms - Herald of Ice - Curse on Hit - Ele Weakness

on the DPS/defence screnshot orb icon has 2 link, when i do same links have only 1 which is curse on hit suport conected whith orbs of storm , how you get this other conection (small X on the icon)

sry for english

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info