[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
IrJunk wrote:
Hey there, awesome guide! Will be using it as my league starter in June...quick question on the shield. Before we can afford lycosidae (prob an ex from the get go) what do you recommend?

No real point in going for a rare shield with certain mods. Lyco is definitely more expensive now, but still shouldn't be overly crazy to farm up for one. Chaos adds up real quick once your mapping. Until then just use the best rare shield you find for life + res.
Thoughts on Loreweave over Belly?

Also why not ST deceleration over the 40% damage? wouldn't it be better as ST will 'tick' more?
Last edited by wewussup on May 28, 2018, 11:57:34 AM
"
wewussup wrote:
Thoughts on Loreweave over Belly?

Also why not ST deceleration over the 40% damage? wouldn't it be better as ST will 'tick' more?

A well rolled loreweave would blow belly out of the water. This would be a high life, high crit, high ele and as high possible max res. It would be hard/expensive to get and you would definitely lose some HP but would be worth it in the end for sure (if you push the build).

As for the enchant I will be honest in saying I am not 100% certain but looking up tons of posts/info and such on them this is how I understand the 3 enchants.

- Projectile speed one is the worst. It gives no bonus damage just makes the projectiles travel further and shoot out faster. The reason SOME people use this is because they say its "safer" for really dangerous enemies that you do not want to get close to such as phoenix guardian. So since slower projectiles reduces your range so much this allows you to stay a safer distance away... which also completely ruins the idea and HUGE dmg bonus of point blank. We also are not caring about what is safer. If we wanted safer we would get 8k hp + more dmg reduction and do half the amount of damage we do now, AMIRITE?

- % dmg in reality is probably the most universally used enchant and applies to clear speed and single target on every map and boss. Its a flat additional damage, does not matter whether we are using GMP or slower projectiles, just gives a solid 40% increased damage. This is why this enchant is the most expensive every league and why most people choose this option.

- In reality for pushing SINGLE target dps only the deceleration one is probably the best. Basically how ST works now is it shoots out, slows/stops at furthest point and then returns. Deceleration makes this "hang" time the longest. Now EACH ST projectile can hit every .3 seconds which comes out to over 3x a second which is a buttload of damage. That is why calculating ACTUAL dps is pretty damn difficult even with something as great as POB.

So say each projectile with your fully geared char hits 3-4 times during this period it might hit like 4-5 times with the deceleration enchant which in reality is a bit better than the 40% dmg increase. However this is 100% solely for a short ranged attack and with boss single target essentially. If you are clearing with GMP and shooting across an entire screen the entire deceleration or projectile is not going to remain on a random mob.

So in conclusion if you want to 100% fully push your single target damage or for something like Uber Elder deceleration would be your best bet. For general purposes and 99% of peoples gameplay to work for clear + exiles + rares + most bosses, the % dmg would be better.
hey with the patch notes out is there anything you notice that will help this build? I tested it out in flashback and loved it, really excited to take it to Incursion. Thanks!
Hello g00fy_goober !!

Im about (after 1 month playing this game on Bestiary as Molten Build) to start with yours (I'm sure you are honered :p). I alreday made some tests, and I think Im ready for the RSUH day one hehe !!!

Just a question about it, because we saw the Patch Note and I am a little bit lost.
Do you think possible to release the update of your build before Friday night ? Or maybe there are no major modification to implement and the passive tree is still OK on 3.3 ?

thank you for answers.
Last edited by Poliakhoff_TheOriginal on May 30, 2018, 5:07:37 AM
"
aleckehr wrote:
hey with the patch notes out is there anything you notice that will help this build? I tested it out in flashback and loved it, really excited to take it to Incursion. Thanks!

Havent read them yet, will be doing within next hour or so, later today I will make any changes.

"
Hello g00fy_goober !!

Im about (after 1 month playing this game on Bestiary as Molten Build) to start with yours (I'm sure you are honered :p). I alreday made some tests, and I think Im ready for the RSUH day one hehe !!!

Just a question about it, because we saw the Patch Note and I am a little bit lost.
Do you think possible to release the update of your build before Friday night ? Or maybe there are no major modification to implement and the passive tree is still OK on 3.3 ?

thank you for answers.

Same as above, will be checking patch notes in next hour or so and will take both my builds and update them to 3.3, haven't read the notes yet but don't anticipate any major changes.
Hey Goofy - are you still streaming regularly? I’d love to hear your thoughts on the patch after you’ve had some time to digest!
"
Steiner_POE wrote:
Hey Goofy - are you still streaming regularly? I’d love to hear your thoughts on the patch after you’ve had some time to digest!

Will be actively streaming again once the league starts (probably won't be on till Saturday). Haven't been streaming last couple weeks because just needed a POE break b4 league hits.

Look forward to chatting with ya :)
Guide fully updated and ready for 3.3! Enjoy all!!
Thanks, dude !! I hope my run to the Astral will be fine with this build !!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info