[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Hello Goofy, thank you so much for a fun build.

I've one simple question. As you know Lyco is expensive, and I reached around %95 hit chance, so I dont want to invest one. I'm planning to use a good rolled Lioneye's Remorse as shield with +190 hp and 1700 armor. I know we get less armor from items but the first 1-2k armor gives lots of % reducation. I'm already resist capped.

What do you think, have another suggestion ?

Thank you .)
Interesting build, but it's so hard to get a decent claw if you're below level 40.
I'm level 44 and barely have 800 dps with 3 supports for a 20% spectral throw gem.

Really not the easiest to level compared to lets say molten strike, but let's see how it works with endgame items.
"
HeeroMaki wrote:
I haven't gotten to mapping yet but I found these gloves that give 25% of Physical Damage converted to Lighting damage, is that worth it in this kind of build to 4link/4gem up the gloves? They have life, fire res and 1-23 lighting dmg on them as well which is what made me think they might be?

No. We don't do any physical damage at all so its a complete waste. We are pure ele damage :)

"
BatuBaker wrote:
Hello Goofy, thank you so much for a fun build.

I've one simple question. As you know Lyco is expensive, and I reached around %95 hit chance, so I dont want to invest one. I'm planning to use a good rolled Lioneye's Remorse as shield with +190 hp and 1700 armor. I know we get less armor from items but the first 1-2k armor gives lots of % reducation. I'm already resist capped.

What do you think, have another suggestion ?

Thank you .)

Lyco is 100% needed. Even if your accuracy is okay atm it will not be later. I would save for one asap. Until then I would use a good evasion rare one. Armour works terribly in POE.
Hey a quick question. The links and skills described in Gems & Links differ from the one in your gear tab. What is the difference and which one should I aim for?
"
mcbats wrote:
Hey a quick question. The links and skills described in Gems & Links differ from the one in your gear tab. What is the difference and which one should I aim for?

Go for the written links in the gem section it is updated and what you should use

Can u help me with the progress in this build? I have problems with T3-T4 maps. Dying often on T2 also. 15k dps and hard to kill single targets

What should i change in first place?

"
Lyco is 100% needed. Even if your accuracy is okay atm it will not be later. I would save for one asap. Until then I would use a good evasion rare one. Armour works terribly in POE.

really played this build last league and got perfect lyco and compared to 2 good claws dps is lower.

so why lyco?
"
crine wrote:

Can u help me with the progress in this build? I have problems with T3-T4 maps. Dying often on T2 also. 15k dps and hard to kill single targets

What should i change in first place?

Get a lyco as soon as you can, get more levels, gems need more levels + quality etc etc. Right now you just need more farm and such. Make sure to use slower projectiles for single target kills and you will be fine with more/better gear etc.

"
Servusjomei wrote:

really played this build last league and got perfect lyco and compared to 2 good claws dps is lower.

so why lyco?

Don't know what claws you were comparing... the only thing dual wield gives you is the 10% attack speed bonus. We do not do any physical damage at all so that part is worthless. ST would just rotate claws with each hit so you would have to buy 2x expensive claws just to maintain damage. Also accuracy would be about 80%-84%. That is why we go lyco. Shield is the way to go and shield that gives you almost 20% hit chance, extra block, and some life to boot is the way to go.
Hi goofy, love your work here as this is my league starter for this league. It fits my desire to do all contents at a good budget. Just a question on the gloves though, because now the +1 max frenzy is now on gloves, would it be more beneficial to get +1 max frenzy gloves than the gripped gloves? I know it will be more expensive to get the +1 frenzy, but it will be better for higher budget I guess. Cheers
Hi g00fy_goober,

I'm back with a couple more questions <3
Replaced my loreweave with an elder chest which I need to finish rolling when I get more currency, swapped into more health+phase acro instead of proj damage nodes at start, opting for the life %.

What would be my next lot of upgrades? abyss jewels to 3 prop(flat ele damage+life), weapon possibly however thats going to be 15+ ex it seems for a decent upgrade, coral ring could do with upgrading however been unable to find a decent diamond with res+str+WED.

Apologies for the wall of text, loving the build though

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info