[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
rejechted wrote:
Will this build work with claws?

I think we are 2 with Claw wide build.

This is my beauty, reaching 90K dps charged. Gem are near all 19/20 and i'm 92 (5.4K life)

What i really love with this build is : We can do whatever we want (well so to speak)

Wana play sword? You can. Feel better with Dagger or Claw? Yo can too. 2-3 swap in the tree and here you are.

Just don't forget to adapt everything.

I've tried Dagger, Sword and now i got Claw. From what i've learned from that is maybe you could deal a bit more with Dagger if your Dagger are same quality than another Weap. But for a 380eDPS Dagger, you will need a bunch of Ex ^^

And yes, Claw get a bit more Crit chance & Speed from the tree, + more mana leech. But a bit less Crit Multi if a remember.

Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
Last edited by KouboMog on Mar 17, 2017, 2:28:09 AM
Some people running this build and doing Uber Lab?
If yes tell me, is it easy? Want to see your stuff :)
Looking for a Uber Lab build :p..
"
Moridin79 wrote:
Yo, are you the same dude that used to play Marine Arena?

Can't say that I am sorry lol

"
Jellybee85 wrote:
I'm confused about the wrath part, the wiki just says it increases the area of effect, and as to g00fy, I'm trying to prioritize which gems get me more dps because I have limited gcps.

Flip them once they hit level 20. There is a difference between quality 20 and level 20. Once they hit level 20 sell to vendor with 1 gcp and it turns into a quality 20 level 1 gem. Don't use 20 gcps on every gem. Also as pointed out previously wrath does nothing but give increased area which is meaningless. No need to 20q it.

"
niuage wrote:

Btw, I went for it :D Empower gave me a good 2k dps increase, not too bad.

Braver man than me lol

"
Landis315 wrote:
On the no chaos resist how do you deal with things that deal chaos IE bosses or other mobs?

The same as every other life based character who have no resists and no CI, very very.... carefully!

"
KouboMog wrote:
"
rejechted wrote:
Will this build work with claws?

I think we are 2 with Claw wide build.

This is my beauty, reaching 90K dps charged. Gem are near all 19/20 and i'm 92 (5.4K life)

What i really love with this build is : We can do whatever we want (well so to speak)

Wana play sword? You can. Feel better with Dagger or Claw? Yo can too. 2-3 swap in the tree and here you are.

Just don't forget to adapt everything.

I've tried Dagger, Sword and now i got Claw. From what i've learned from that is maybe you could deal a bit more with Dagger if your Dagger are same quality than another Weap. But for a 380eDPS Dagger, you will need a bunch of Ex ^^

And yes, Claw get a bit more Crit chance & Speed from the tree, + more mana leech. But a bit less Crit Multi if a remember.

Claws vs Sword Vs Dagger is definitely something I want to test thoroughly in the next couple months. Especially before 3.0.0 hits. Regardless of peoples personal choices though I love as you pointed out so nicely that the build can adapt to any of them with a few passive changes.

"
Karniagod wrote:

Feel free to check my char you can see tree + items + gems and anything you need to know. As for uber lab, I have to say I don't know if I ever played a better character for it. The attack speed + whirling allow you to get through the lab faster than ever. As for the izzaro fight its usually what crushes most builds. This character kills him before he even finishes his first pounce. Its incredibly fast and probably the best uber farmer I have run. Hoping for a really good layout sometime this weekend and going to run a ton of them to try and get the ST roll on my perfect rats nest.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
Hoping for a really good layout sometime this weekend and going to run a ton of them to try and get the ST roll on my perfect rats nest.

Same purpose here. I tried UberLab without my 6L and i beat Izaro like never before.(what could it be with now...)
I just feel so confortable that i slacked & face tank him in last fight. He OS me (with 5.4K life)
So, easy but don't let him hit you (not an issue if you use WB)
Last edited by KouboMog on Mar 17, 2017, 9:02:49 AM

"
niuage wrote:
Do claws have a small hit box than foils? I know there are hitbox differences between weapons for ST.

Hitboxes with ST are rounded down, so all 1h weapons give the same hitbox (unless their range is <8 or >9).

2h weapons do have a larger hitbox with ST.

"
The size of the projectile is is half of the weapon's base range (rounded down). Passive skills that affect the melee range have no effect.[
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Spectral_Throw

"
Karniagod wrote:

Not sure it's the easiest I've done uber lab, but I tried it pretty early at 85 with trash gear, less than 4k life. Took a while to kill him, but avoiding all his crap was easy due to attack speed and whirling blades, keep fortify up and play safe. Only used that 1 offering so far this league, will probably farm it at some point.

Easiest build for running uber lab that I've personally used was this: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1819579
Guide is kinda basic and no idea if it's had any 2.6 update.

Mostly plays the same way, just better single target dps.
Hey guys,

I'm still kinda not that experienced in regards of incorporating changes to a build yet and honestly I feel a little lost right now.

In your update section you mentioned a couple things that confused the hell outta me.

1. You mentioned that the third aura (HoT) ain't worth it running anymore.
So the CoH-HoT-Assassin's Mark combo seems to be out of the window now, at least that's how
I interpret it. What would be worth running instead.

2. Due to dropping the third aura and respeccing nodes (mana leech), from my perspective at
least, it feels like there is no need to run with enlighten anymore since mana reg appears
to be almost through the roof with 2 auras enabled.

Obviously I'm pretty low in comparison due to a lack of time (still rocking a tabula!) but I can't quite figure out where to go from here.

Would appreciate any help.
"
dthou9ht wrote:
Hey guys,

I'm still kinda not that experienced in regards of incorporating changes to a build yet and honestly I feel a little lost right now.

In your update section you mentioned a couple things that confused the hell outta me.

So the CoH-HoT-Assassin's Mark combo seems to be out of the window now, at least that's how

2. Due to dropping the third aura and respeccing nodes (mana leech), from my perspective at
least, it feels like there is no need to run with enlighten anymore since mana reg appears

Obviously I'm pretty low in comparison due to a lack of time (still rocking a tabula!) but I can't quite figure out where to go from here.

* Still using CoH but with HoI or HoT. One is safer and the other more damage wise. As you wish.
* We can droop Enlighten, but you can keep it and use for Wrath+Empower+Enligten (Lv3+)
* Droop the mana nodes, but you can keep Primal Spirit (extra stat are good)
* You can put everything you want with where Enlighten was. Minion life for your Golem or the setup Enligh+Empower. It's up to you. Most of us (i think) just put SlowerProj for faster swap before bosses. :p

Currently lvling Enligten+Empower, but kinde Unlucky so...
"
dthou9ht wrote:
Hey guys,

koubo summed it up pretty nicely.

- Third aura was dropped, personally I use herald of ice as I like it better than herald of thunder but that's a decision u got to make. So curse on hit setup is still used, I always used it with herald of ice not thunder.

- Mana leech is dropped from mind drinker but picked up again in the life/mana leech node by vitality void.
How much more damage is gained from a 6l with the inc. crit strikes? Contemplating whether or not to drop 7EX on a 6l belly..
Does the claw version of the tree take Soul Raker?

Also, since we're dropping the 2nd herald, don't we want to drop HoI and keep HoT, as HoT generates power charges with Assassin's Mark?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Last edited by Jadran on Mar 18, 2017, 6:04:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info