[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
How much more damage is gained from a 6l with the inc. crit strikes? Contemplating whether or not to drop 7EX on a 6l belly..

mine with GMP lv 19 i doing 23k dps with inc crit
all my gem is lv 19 right now
and i at lv 86
Enjoy Legacy!!!!
"
How much more damage is gained from a 6l with the inc. crit strikes? Contemplating whether or not to drop 7EX on a 6l belly..

Currently with mostly 19/20 gems, my dmg in hideout w/o any charges is 31,054 dps.

If I pull crit strikes out, my damage drops to 24,928. A 6th link is always huge so yes its a HUGE jump and well worth that 6th link.

"
Jadran wrote:
Does the claw version of the tree take Soul Raker?

Also, since we're dropping the 2nd herald, don't we want to drop HoI and keep HoT, as HoT generates power charges with Assassin's Mark?

- There is no claw version of the tree

- Your question about heralds is answered in the original post. Please in future read through and make sure you not asking a question that is already answered. Also you can view my character, gear, gems, links, and tree in my profile.

You can use wrath + one of the heralds. Personally I put herald of ice in with assassin's mark and curse on hit because I like it better and it shatters the whole screen. Use w/e you like best.
With a 8 ex budget, which items should i get first? What are the gear priorities?
Just hit lvl 60 and 7.2k dps on a 5 link and I must say I LOVE this build. The only thing I cant seem to get right is single target mana sustain. I've taken hybrid leech node in duelist cluster and mana nodes near ranger start position but it just ain't enough. Is vinktar required for it or is my dmg still too low to leech up?
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
- Dropped Mind Drinker and took mana/life leech down by vitality void

- Dropped Written In Blood and took revenge of the hunted wheel. Thanks to whoever was the first to point this out. Got more life in build overall due to a couple other changes as well.

- As stated before dropped nighstalker nodes and got more leech (down by vitality void)

- BIGGEST CHANGE - Somehow when I did calculations on standard before this league, getting that last aura (HoT) came out to being incredible worth it. It is NOT. I dropped the charisma nodes, and druidic rite mana nodes (I kept primal spirit as dropping that too gave me to little mana and I would run out, especially since I also opted out of mind drinker and that had a lot of mana with it too. Plus the str/int + mana regen is rly nice, so I kept it). After dropping those nodes, I was able to pick up forces of nature and either finish the build earlier, or if I progress further (which I will) to pick up another jewel socket.

From a defense/utility standpoint, a rough summary of these changes would result in this:

-47% max mana
-30 max mana
-12% mana reseved
+2% life leech
+4% max life
+50% evasion

We would gain a bit more life and a LOT more leech/evasion, but would lose an ABSURD amount of free mana. How can you justify this? Is this assuming we have a level 4 Enlighten? I'm only running Wrath + HoI with a 5L and have 349 free mana. If I make these changes I will surely run out sometimes and it will be less fluid. Please elaborate, thanks!
"
Satsuki09 wrote:
With a 8 ex budget, which items should i get first? What are the gear priorities?

Impossible to say as everyone is different. I always go for 5l of w/e armor or tabula, then make sure I have "OK" gear. Then I upgrade things bit by bit. Like hey these gloves really are trash (which mine rly still are) and then upgrade them.

To me Weapon is one of most important, and chest armor. Depends how much money you got to. Can get super super high res boots with life and no MS for pretty cheap. Mine cost me 40c which was deff a steal!

"
filipmunze wrote:
Just hit lvl 60 and 7.2k dps on a 5 link and I must say I LOVE this build. The only thing I cant seem to get right is single target mana sustain. I've taken hybrid leech node in duelist cluster and mana nodes near ranger start position but it just ain't enough. Is vinktar required for it or is my dmg still too low to leech up?

That changes real quick once you get more damage.

"
rAx wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
- Dropped Mind Drinker and took mana/life leech down by vitality void

- Dropped Written In Blood and took revenge of the hunted wheel. Thanks to whoever was the first to point this out. Got more life in build overall due to a couple other changes as well.

- As stated before dropped nighstalker nodes and got more leech (down by vitality void)

- BIGGEST CHANGE - Somehow when I did calculations on standard before this league, getting that last aura (HoT) came out to being incredible worth it. It is NOT. I dropped the charisma nodes, and druidic rite mana nodes (I kept primal spirit as dropping that too gave me to little mana and I would run out, especially since I also opted out of mind drinker and that had a lot of mana with it too. Plus the str/int + mana regen is rly nice, so I kept it). After dropping those nodes, I was able to pick up forces of nature and either finish the build earlier, or if I progress further (which I will) to pick up another jewel socket.

From a defense/utility standpoint, a rough summary of these changes would result in this:

-47% max mana
-30 max mana
-12% mana reseved
+2% life leech
+4% max life
+50% evasion

We would gain a bit more life and a LOT more leech/evasion, but would lose an ABSURD amount of free mana. How can you justify this? Is this assuming we have a level 4 Enlighten? I'm only running Wrath + HoI with a 5L and have 349 free mana. If I make these changes I will surely run out sometimes and it will be less fluid. Please elaborate, thanks!

Max mana only matters to try and push out that 4th aura. As of right now I only have 214 unreserved mana at level 92 and I run out exactly.... never. You still have mana leech. That is 100% of your sustain. Packs are never an issue ever. And single target 99.999999% of times your popping vinktar and such. This is for like map boss kills or reflect guys and such. Even if you do not have vinktar, you don't run out of mana when attacking. Everything just dies to fast. In hideout without power/frenzy charges and just my golem/auras im sitting at over 31k dps. My gems are also only at 19/20. Nothing is corrupted to level 21, wrath is corrupted level 20. With crit + frenzy charges it adds a ton more dps as well. Basically I say this because even on enfeeble map swaping out GMP for Slower Proj and killing a boss takes literally 2 seconds or less. Running out of mana is not an issue.

In a couple weeks I really hope to get dps shots up and some videos.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
In hideout without power/frenzy charges and just my golem/auras im sitting at over 31k dps. My gems are also only at 19/20. Nothing is corrupted to level 21, wrath is corrupted level 20

Where is all your dps and mana coming from? I'm level 91 sitting at 14k in hideout with HoL+Wrath+Golem and a 5L. Comparing our profiles, you're using Rat's Nest, HoI, a 6L, and some more ele damage nodes on the tree per your most recent changes. I haven't gotten any of these yet but doing some quick napkin math even with these changes would get me around 22-23k. All my gems are already level 20 too with 20% qual GMP and ST. Does Point Blank factor into tooltip dps? Because I have not gotten that yet.

Also when I try to use HoI I go down to 123 mana (compared to your 214) and this is BEFORE removing all the mana from the tree with your changes.
"
rAx wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
In hideout without power/frenzy charges and just my golem/auras im sitting at over 31k dps. My gems are also only at 19/20. Nothing is corrupted to level 21, wrath is corrupted level 20

Where is all your dps and mana coming from? I'm level 91 sitting at 14k in hideout with HoL+Wrath+Golem and a 5L. Comparing our profiles, you're using Rat's Nest, HoI, a 6L, and some more ele damage nodes on the tree per your most recent changes. I haven't gotten any of these yet but doing some quick napkin math even with these changes would get me around 22-23k. All my gems are already level 20 too with 20% qual GMP and ST. Does Point Blank factor into tooltip dps? Because I have not gotten that yet.

Also when I try to use HoI I go down to 123 mana (compared to your 214) and this is BEFORE removing all the mana from the tree with your changes.

Well, quick look and :
* Rat's nest, but you know that.
* You got a bit Ele dmg from you rings, you can get more from that spot, Ele dmg, speed, crit. Everything is pretty good if you can get good roll on that.
* No WeapEleDMG on your belt, must have with rez+hp.
* No Crit on your weapon. Yeah you have pretty good eDPS and speed is nice, but you could need some crit on it too.
* 6L is 5-10K more DPS. (depend on your gear)

For you tree :
* Droop Charisma wheel.
* You should droop Written in Blood, Nightstalker and Mind Drinker. Pick Vitality Void & the Mana/life leech node next to it.
* Run to Revenge of the Hunted and Forces of nature after that.
* Find better Jewel :p 2DPS stat+7%life is not that expensive.

* No, Point Blank dosen't factor in the tooltip.

You can see my profile i think. It's pretty hard to get any upgrade for me right now.
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
someone told me that u couldn't use enlighten anymore for the mana reserved, for 4 auras but u have it listed. is it still possible ?
"
KouboMog wrote:
Well, quick look and :
* Rat's nest, but you know that.
* You got a bit Ele dmg from you rings, you can get more from that spot, Ele dmg, speed, crit. Everything is pretty good if you can get good roll on that.
* No WeapEleDMG on your belt, must have with rez+hp.
* No Crit on your weapon. Yeah you have pretty good eDPS and speed is nice, but you could need some crit on it too.
* 6L is 5-10K more DPS. (depend on your gear)

For you tree :
* Droop Charisma wheel.
* You should droop Written in Blood, Nightstalker and Mind Drinker. Pick Vitality Void & the Mana/life leech node next to it.
* Run to Revenge of the Hunted and Forces of nature after that.
* Find better Jewel :p 2DPS stat+7%life is not that expensive.

Got a Rat's Nest and made all the changes on the tree and my dps only went from 13.5k to 16.6k. Swapping in Inc Crit Strikes for Lightning Pen (just to see what the 6L dps would be) is only 20.1k. I am missing a bit of damage on some of my gear but I don't see how this can make up this extra 10k I seem to be missing. Any ideas?

Also, should we be using HoL or HoI? I have seen a lot of talk about Enlighten allowing for 4 auras but I think it's meant to be 3 auras. Both Heralds plus Wrath is already 100% mana reserved, and since we have removed Charisma, we can only use 2 auras without Enlighten. Unless maybe people are thinking of the Golem as an aura?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info