[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Pathfredrxx wrote:
Between buying a 40% ST DMG Rat's nest or a lycosidae, wich one do you recommend to buy first?
(I just have money to buy one of them at the moment)

Lyco 100%, should be first unique you buy
Awesome guide! Ty for that!

What should i prioritize when iam searching for a claw for the build?
Ofc the add light dmg, but is it better to get more ele dps than ie crit chance?

Got arround 5ex to throw after a claw :)
ingame name - WetLock
"
WetLock wrote:

Ofc the add light dmg, but is it better to get more ele dps than ie crit chance?

Covered in the guide
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
WetLock wrote:

Covered in the guide

Soz missed that one! :)
ingame name - WetLock
Can dual wielding Scourge claws work until I can afford a Lyco and top tier Lightning claw?

I’ve been playing Engineering Eternity’s Cold Conversion ST Raider for a while now, and thinking of respecing into the more classic Ele Buzzsaw.
Has anyone tried to run a lightpoachers when mapping? thoughts?
"
Royal712 wrote:

you dont need that, Rat's give you a give the boost that you need.

The scourge claws are awful for this build, we dont use physical damage at all, its a ele version of ST, and you dont need a superb claw.
"
Netherhammer wrote:
Can dual wielding Scourge claws work until I can afford a Lyco and top tier Lightning claw?

I’ve been playing Engineering Eternity’s Cold Conversion ST Raider for a while now, and thinking of respecing into the more classic Ele Buzzsaw.

Gonna go with no. Build is not for dual wield nor is it for physical.

"
Royal712 wrote:

I have nothing against lightpoacher at all but its meant for clearspeed mapping which we have 0 issues with. Literally guys explode already from just entering our vision, lightpoacher is not going to help us much.
Hello,

Is the taming ring good for this build ?
I know the skill tree is complete at lvl 94, but is there any down sides to leveling up to 100?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info