[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
AtlasNewStart wrote:
Looking to try a new build and this one was suggested.

I play on standard and am looking for something that has decent map clear speed and can also facetank guardians. Since I run a lot of maps was hoping to use MF gear like biscos/ventors.

Is this build a right fit? Since I am on standard, I can get higher tier items to help. I already have legacy acuity's and headhunter.

if you are seeking a facetank build, this is not your build really.
"
do u think starkonjas would be a solid option?

A lot of people love starkonjas, however I am not one of them. I would much rather use rat's nest for some rarity, higher attack speed, and much more crit chance. Only thing you miss is the life roll and we already have 6k+ life so not exactly a huge deal. I also really don't like the 50% reduced dmg when on low life. Doesn't happen frequently but if anything hits me low the last thing I want in my panic is 50% reduced dmg im dealing.

"
AtlasNewStart wrote:
Looking to try a new build and this one was suggested.

I play on standard and am looking for something that has decent map clear speed and can also facetank guardians. Since I run a lot of maps was hoping to use MF gear like biscos/ventors.

Is this build a right fit? Since I am on standard, I can get higher tier items to help. I already have legacy acuity's and headhunter.

If you have instant leech (a.k.a. legacy acuity) then it should be fine. With instant leech I was face tanking everything except a terribly rolled like minotaur map with the falling rocks. There are a few telegraphed moves such as chimera circle slash crap and shaper beam that I would highly suggest dodging. Besides that everything else is face tankable.
Excellent!

Any specific gear changes you would recommend for standard?

Does the build still have enough DPS if you are bisco/vent?
Mapping last season was easy with biscos, but had to swap it for bosses
Has anyone tried Choir of the storm with this build? Wondering how much the % lightning damage actually gives you.

Also here's my gear: lvl 88, can anyone tell me what's next to improve? (I am working on getting enough currency for 6L belly, but I'm 4 ex short or so).

My gear:
Spoiler

I know that jewelry could use more life on them, but my funds are a little low at the moment. I use rarity gem for clearing because DPS is high enough right now that it doesn't make a difference tbh. So far I can pretty much facetank/faceroll anything up to t-12 bosses and I haven't done any maps above t12 yet, just cause I haven't gotten that far lol.

Finding a new claw is extremely hard. I have I think 280 edps on mine, however ANY upgrade with the same crit and minimal dps increase is going to cost me several ex. Even just 300+ edps claws with no extra crit are super expensive.

edit -- also the abyss jewel I have I got it literally when I was like level 35-40 lol. I found one that sold for 50c or so that gave me higher dps initially, but it didn't have the extra attack speed after a crit which gave me less DPS when I gained that attack speed. Trying to find a jewel upgrade is ridiculously hard because A) not a lot of double damage stats w/attack speed & life, B) if I *do* find one that's a minimal upgrade it's stupid expensive and not worth it.

So I think belly is #1 priority right now yes?
Last edited by SamBaLam on Jan 5, 2018, 2:28:15 PM
Hello guys! i changed of build after having alot fun with this, before to sell part by part on poe.trade i post all items here to try to sell all pack for one newcomer to the build, i have one number of exalted´s in my mind. Thx to g00fy_goober for this awesome build (K)(L)(K).

Gear.

"
Darkkillaz wrote:
Hello guys! i changed of build after having alot fun with this, before to sell part by part on poe.trade i post all items here to try to sell all pack for one newcomer to the build, i have one number of exalted´s in my mind. Thx to g00fy_goober for this awesome build (K)(L)(K).

Gear.

will u sell ur Ursine pelt for 30c? ;d
What should be upgraded first:

5link belly -> 6link
Buying Lycoside
Or Buying claw better than mine ( 267edps atm )?
:/
"
freken wrote:
What should be upgraded first:

5link belly -> 6link
Buying Lycoside
Or Buying claw better than mine ( 267edps atm )?
:/

Lyco for sure. Then 6l Belly. Then claw. Ran with a 260 edps claw all the way to the very end of end game. Wanted an upgrade just wasn't there for weeks. Then jumped up to like 393 edps and gave me over 10k dps :)
Between buying a 40% ST DMG Rat's nest or a lycosidae, wich one do you recommend to buy first?
(I just have money to buy one of them at the moment)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info