[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
LechiaGdansk wrote:
another question. ringi- one Opal and Diamond? or two Diamond rings or two Opal rings. what setup may be the best according to you?

Covered in the guide

"
Slottm wrote:
Opal are better given that all stats are the same, but opals are typically much more expensive. You'll do fine with a diamond ring

This.
417 edps.
Last edited by N00BY on Jan 4, 2018, 10:45:12 PM
Nice Nooby!
Hello, i'm lvl 78 and i'm struggling to do tier 1-3 maps, can you give me some tips about my gear an passive tree please, i'd aprreciate it a lot. I have 2.8k health and i dont have the money to buy a 6 link chest so i bought a tabula. Both my claws have 260 edps and i'm resist capped.

Spoiler
"
N00BY wrote:
Got for 28ex. 417 edps.

Nice. That higher aps makes such a big difference I found.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
I've been so lucky to find this today:

Rarity: Unique
Shroud of the Lightless
Carnal Armour
--------
Evasion Rating: 921 (augmented)
Energy Shield: 256 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 71
Dex: 88
Int: 122
--------
Sockets: B-B A
--------
Item Level: 79
--------
+20 to maximum Mana
--------
Has 1 Abyssal Socket
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Elemental Penetration
20% chance to Trigger Level 20 Shade Form when you Use a Socketed Skill
161% increased Evasion and Energy Shield
10% increased maximum Life
15% increased maximum Mana
1% increased Maximum Life per Abyss Jewel affecting you
1% increased Maximum Mana per Abyss Jewel affecting you
--------
Look to the darkness for nourishment and you will never go hungry.

I already have a 6L Belly, so my question is, would this item be worth using instead of belly?
It will be less hp, but probably more damage. Has anyone done the math?
"
Pathfredrxx wrote:
Hello, i'm lvl 78 and i'm struggling to do tier 1-3 maps, can you give me some tips about my gear an passive tree please, i'd aprreciate it a lot. I have 2.8k health and i dont have the money to buy a 6 link chest so i bought a tabula. Both my claws have 260 edps and i'm resist capped.

Spoiler

are you resis capped? if not, change the rings, before you can afford a good pair of opal/diamond rings go for two-stone rings.

Your gems in the tabula are wrong, you dont run Faster Attacks, you run ST-GMP-added lighning and edwa in the core and frostbite and increased critical damage as the 5l and 6l gem.

And youre are running dual claw, this builds its for claw and shield.

youre tree its fuking wrong and its not similar to the one in the guide, we dont use the physical damage in the claw, does NOTHING in the build, and you has picked the two nodes to the right of the soul raker, why?

and you have two nodes picked at the start of the ranger that are bow specific, that give you nothing, you have picked essence sap other 3 points that are not needed, with a decente claw for start mapping you dont have problems of mana leech, and if you have, its best to have a mana flask before spend 3 points in that node.

And the final thing, you have invested in picking the nodes really early, that not good, if you dont have godly jewels dont do that, you are sacrificing a lot of nodes in your build for that and you have not picked acrobatics -_-

Seriously, read the guide and look to the skill tree because you are hurting yourself a LOT because you have not follow the recommendations in that section

And devoto..dont use, go for rat, maybe you gonna loose the enchant but rat its fucking awesome for the build, and for finish your ascendancy points are wrong you are going for the route of "onslaught", and you gonna loose a lot of movement, inmunity to ailments in phasing and 40% elemental damage...
Last edited by keygy on Jan 4, 2018, 7:45:47 PM
do u think starkonjas would be a solid option?
FIX SG SERVER
Looking to try a new build and this one was suggested.

I play on standard and am looking for something that has decent map clear speed and can also facetank guardians. Since I run a lot of maps was hoping to use MF gear like biscos/ventors.

Is this build a right fit? Since I am on standard, I can get higher tier items to help. I already have legacy acuity's and headhunter.
"
Moridin79 wrote:
"
N00BY wrote:
Got for 28ex. 417 edps.

Nice. That higher aps makes such a big difference I found.

Not sure if this upgrade is worth 28ex, when rings, amulet and abyss jewelers are medicore at best. Investing 18 of those 28ex in a ~400 eDPS claw (right now there i on for 13ex, but even 20ex gives you 8more ex for a proper investment) gives you the opportunity to upgrade jewlery and accessoirs for at least 5-10ex.

A look at the math:
417 eDPS (claw for 28ex) vs 400 eDPS (for 13ex)
gives 17 DPS difference. With an attack speed of 2 attacks per second this is a difference in basedamage from 17:2 = 8,5 elemental damage. Getting those 8,5 Ele Damage on any jeweler, will cost maybe 5Chaos and saves a lot of currency. Which still can be invest in even better jewelery or rings / min-maxing.

So buying such a claw without god tier jewelery is a huge waste of currency.

e: If you looking to upgrade your jewels:
http://poe.trade/search/atonutookiwomi

Last edited by hunTShoo on Jan 5, 2018, 7:10:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info