[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Czajkus wrote:
Hi guys!

How much Crit chance u got i have 38,86% feels like i miss something or is good?

i got 54% in my Hideout

Wanted to do this build, so just crafted this badboy :)
"
LostSinner666 wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
LostSinner666 wrote:
As it seems, base crit chance of a claw takes a huge part in a damage calculation;
which is something like 276 edp barely losing(about 10% less damage) to
which is 387, simply because of 0.5 base crit chance, which turns being about 3% crit chance more ;)

While its true that both crit chance + APS make a huge difference in damage... I would say that 10% less damage is a HUGE difference. If I understood your wording properly, that is a prtty big chunk of damage, like 45k instead of 50k and that's with having a much higher crit base.

Well, as it seems its even less:
50.587 with 1.72 as 387 edps 8 crit
47.263 with 1.72 as 277 edps 8.5 crit
Even when buffed thats not that much of a difference.
My point is, u dont have to get super expensive claws to play that build, u can craft urself a pair or buy one for cheap and still be able to do all the game stuff.
currently trying a new set up:

trash clear seems to be way better, sitting on 57.5 crit with 475% crit multi(which is around 80% with diamond)
Havent noticed any difference on Guardians(compared to light pen/ele focus), Killing Mino in less then 2 35% inc duration diamond flasks(in about 8-9 seconds, unless he randomly burrows)
Probaby gonna buy a light damage vinctar and rechant my boots for flat ele damage for massive damage boost now ;)

While you touch on a couple good points I do want to throw out a couple explanations + observations.

1.) Indeed you are correct that you don't need some absolutely amazing EDPS claw for this build. However higher is always better. You are missing a good bit of EDWA on your gear along with a good bit of EDWA on tree. Not the end of the world, but having 80%+ EDWA would raise the edps on claw much much more and make the difference all that more noticeable.

2.) You are obviously free to change gear or test things as you see, but I would highly recommend belly over kintsugi. Kintsugi never really did it for me, 20% reduced dmg taken if you haven't been hit recently is not to bad if you have one shot problems, but with 6k life and all the other defenses one shot should never be an issue. as for 50% increased evasion which is what will be used in most cases, it probably raises evasion by a few percent? Much rather roll with the Belly, get some armour + evasion + 40% life + more resists.

3.) Was going to be why kintsugi is apparently changing your clearspeed which makes no sense until I realized you changed socketed gems. As you can see from upgraded guide, your original gems are kind of outdated. It was decided before 3.0 launch that inc crit strikes + lightning pen would not be best options anymore. We guessed/thought that icebite + added cold would be the new best options, but after the testing yesterday, it was concluded that inc crit damage was indeed a little better than added cold, and even a little more than that while diamond flask is up. Just thought id make you aware and you can see this in gem section on guide :)

4.) Attack vinktar would definitely be a nice dps boost. However for boot enchant, 16% inc attack + cast speed would probably be the better choice for all general mapping, bosses, and even most guardians. Shaper uber atziri flat dmg would be best though. So if you do a lot of shaper/uber atziri you might have best bet. If not than I would go for the inc attack speed personally.

Anyway hope you don't take the comments the wrong way, and seems your really enjoying the build which is all that matters. Happy grinding!

"
D3s7r0y3r wrote:
Since there seems to be quiet the argument what weapon can be good or not I wanted to show the one I am using now:

With 160 edps and 320 DPS overall it doesnt seem to be that good at first but with all the crit it is much higher in path of building then many low APS / low crit 300+ edps weapons I was looking at to replace this one.

Well physical roll means next to nothing, it really isn't scaled by anything we get. Still the T1 lightning + insane crit + 2+ aps is super good. And again, yes any aps + crit is going to be your best dps increases. This is path of exile, it has always been like that.

But with full end game gear, 20/20 gems, and level 95 on tree let me give you an example of the damages done with a 2.0 aps (25% as roll) claw at 7.62% crit base (27% crit roll).

Lightning damage wins out @ 1193 to 20625 damage
Cold damage comes in at second @ 5180 to 7960 damage
Fire damage is the least obviously but still gives a decent 1137 to 2207 damage. (ignite adds another 430 damage a second for 4 seconds)

So while your claw may be a great start with super high crit + aps, finding close to same crit + aps and getting more ele dmg would be a huge upgrade. However finding higher EDPS with 1.6 aps and 6 crit would still probably be a dps loss because of all the attack speed and crit.

"
Tobinator wrote:
"
Czajkus wrote:
Hi guys!

How much Crit chance u got i have 38,86% feels like i miss something or is good?

i got 54% in my Hideout

With a 27% crit roll on a 6.0 crit base claw (making it 7.62%) and fully geared/passive'd on tree you should be right at 40% or a smidge more. 38,86% is pretty close. Sadly with all the crit nerfs and crit multi nerfs, days of going 90%+ crit are gone. This is why we dropped inc crit strikes gem, because it just wasn't worth it overall.

However 40% crit (65% with diamond flask) still is not bad at all. Even a little higher than that if we use orb of storms and get 3 power charges for single target.

"
Mibulla wrote:

Wanted to do this build, so just crafted this badboy :)

This is a crazy ass claw. 407.55 EDPS with 1.95 aps and highest crit roll you can get at 38% allowing you to master craft crit multi to it ^^

If you are a person who does not play standard at all feel free to donate to me after league and I will put it to get use testing in future with my ST guy ;)

Honestly, really nice claw though.
Does anyone know if HoWA would be viable and add a decent amount of damage in this build or should I just keep with a rare claw?
Last edited by HugoCM on Sep 2, 2017, 9:18:50 AM
"
HugoCM wrote:
Does anyone know if HoWA would be viable and add a decent amount of damage in this build or should I just keep with a rare claw?

I'm running HoWA up til now actually (still looking for a rare claw with enough stats)

ran up to T12 so far with no problems, and i'm dual wielding it.
Curious if anyone has tried either of these options. Probably not worth it but it'd be interesting to see.

1. Alpha's Howl helm with some reduced mana nodes on tree, to allow us to run Anger along with Wrath+Herald. (more like the original buzzsaw build did)

2. Tempest Binding helm as the main skill link, allowing use of Kaom's chest.

Last edited by Kelsier0 on Sep 2, 2017, 11:24:56 AM
Guys, at which stats its better to start doing guardians/shaper/uAtziri?
I'm currently leveling to open up missing HP nodes. But i should have ~6k hp and right now my HO dps is 62k. Gonna change rings/amu, it will bump my dps to 68-70k.
Is it enough? I have never ever done them, just started poe in 3.0... So my goal right now is to kill everything.

Everything else was pretty easy, 115/126 atlas done, just missing vaal temple, guardians and a few unique maps which cost 30-300chaos (wtf with maps cost 300chaos?).

Thanks.
Last edited by Naggash on Sep 2, 2017, 11:43:20 AM
Im wondering why should we get double Elemental Weakness ? on Orb of Storm and another time on Herald on Ice combo, isnt that useless ? because a double curse is not working like that? Without Assassins Mark on curse on hit we dont get any power charges and orb of storm takes way to long to get to 3 charges. i dont get the change.

If we got ElE weakness on our main attack skill isnt that 100% on the enemy ? and that means its a complete waste on Orb of storm since it wont add another ELE weakness on top since double curses are not a thing in the game without the right items.
Last edited by Hawkeye979 on Sep 2, 2017, 1:37:24 PM
Would a dying sun or taste of hate find any real use in this build?
Hi!
I am following your build and I ran into some problems mid-leveling. The thing is that I get hit way too hard and can't find a possible solution to resist longer to mobs. Is it my gear at fault? Can somebody or the main poster help me? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info