[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Jedi_blr wrote:
"
(which are miniaturized for ants)
not only noob in build , but dont know how to see fullsize screens here ) LOL . Right click-> show in new ... this is tip for u . LOL give me more info about best jewels with 3 preffs , may be shock res flask on avatar of the veil char, crit dmg gem on 30+% crit chance , elemental focus on final fight , and best claws ))Profile lock cos i do pvp in this game from 2012y idiot and i dont like copy paste chars, try to think next time more..
"
That is the whole point to using a program like POB
as i say, u never do real gameplay with this build , only theorycraft. U think i dont use this prog? But with this prog i run full end game with this 3 claws( shaper uber all guards(with hard mod map rolls).
P.S. I dont wanna talk with person who never play this build .

If you post proper screenshots you don't have to pull up new windows with the picture. I can also zoom in just fine, but shouldn't have to.... go look at my screen shots in dps/defense not hard to do.

As for jewels, read the guide its updated along with everything else.

As for PoB and build, yes I incorporated everything into PoB for easier updating. It is much more accurate than going off tooltip dps in hideout lol.

Also for your information, going with 25% attack speed + 27% crit chance on imperial claw gives you 2.00 APS and 7.62% crit. Now going with absolute best roll cold + fire dmg + 42% EDWA which is ridiculous roll for a claw, yields you less dps than a fire damage roll.

Not saying getting dual ele claw + EDWA is a terrible option, just not the best bet.

Obviously you are super salty and have your mind made up already that your way is the right way so that is fine, last time I will be responding to you in this thread. Gl with the game.

"
rednever wrote:
a

b?

"
Siriussss wrote:
Hello, thanks for the detailed build, I have some questions:

with all 3 elemental dmg types on claw and all elemental dmg buffs is it worth to go for all 3 resses equal to use in synergy with wise oak flask? Is there an increase in dmg output during wise oak flask effect if your all 3 resses are equal?

also with this is in mind would it be worth to cut out vinktar so all the resses stay equal all the time(not lightning highest during vinktar effect)?

thanks for the answers in advance!

Covered in the guide

"
rednever wrote:

I just bought level 21 added cold damage and now we are using crit damage instead? Why the change is it more all round best?

I am very sorry about this. I assumed added cold was best bet, but after today and fully updating/testing/calculating, inc crit dmg does beat it out by a little. Not a huge amount but a little. Also when diamond flask is up, it takes your crit from 40% to 65% and beats it out by a little bit more again.
All good man thank you for updating guide and testing !!
As it seems, base crit chance of a claw takes a huge part in a damage calculation;
which is something like 276 edp barely losing(about 10% less damage) to
which is 387, simply because of 0.5 base crit chance, which turns being about 3% crit chance more ;)
"
LostSinner666 wrote:
As it seems, base crit chance of a claw takes a huge part in a damage calculation;
which is 387, simply because of 0.5 base crit chance, which turns being about 3% crit chance more ;)

While its true that both crit chance + APS make a huge difference in damage... I would say that 10% less damage is a HUGE difference. If I understood your wording properly, that is a prtty big chunk of damage, like 45k instead of 50k and that's with having a much higher crit base.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
LostSinner666 wrote:

While its true that both crit chance + APS make a huge difference in damage... I would say that 10% less damage is a HUGE difference. If I understood your wording properly, that is a prtty big chunk of damage, like 45k instead of 50k and that's with having a much higher crit base.

Well, as it seems its even less:
50.587 with 1.72 as 387 edps 8 crit
47.263 with 1.72 as 277 edps 8.5 crit
Even when buffed thats not that much of a difference.
My point is, u dont have to get super expensive claws to play that build, u can craft urself a pair or buy one for cheap and still be able to do all the game stuff.
currently trying a new set up:

trash clear seems to be way better, sitting on 57.5 crit with 475% crit multi(which is around 80% with diamond)
Havent noticed any difference on Guardians(compared to light pen/ele focus), Killing Mino in less then 2 35% inc duration diamond flasks(in about 8-9 seconds, unless he randomly burrows)
Probaby gonna buy a light damage vinctar and rechant my boots for flat ele damage for massive damage boost now ;)
Last edited by LostSinner666 on Sep 1, 2017, 10:22:45 PM
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

"
Uomini wrote:
First, nice build im following it.
Second, i read the changelog 1 and 2.

Third, my question.

Still using HoT with EW or swap for HoI?

Covered in the FAQ >.<

ahahaha sorry about that
i thought FAQ was something about yourself not related with the build =P
"
Suggestions on what I need to change next?

I know I could get more DPS by not using Bisco...but biscos op.
"
JompaN wrote:
Hi all!

first off just let me say that I really like this build and I appreciate all the help in the guide :).
I was wondering if anyone could take a quick look at my equipment and comment on what I should focus on to get more dps.

I know that im lacking 40% on helmet, but i just cant afford that :P,
Thanks in advanced!

Since there seems to be quiet the argument what weapon can be good or not I wanted to show the one I am using now:

With 160 edps and 320 DPS overall it doesnt seem to be that good at first but with all the crit it is much higher in path of building then many low APS / low crit 300+ edps weapons I was looking at to replace this one.
Hi guys!

How much Crit chance u got i have 38,86% feels like i miss something or is good?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info