[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Guys pls help me up Gear , i cant kill Minotaur and pheonix
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/LexxDaun/characters
Pls chek me
Hi all!

first off just let me say that I really like this build and I appreciate all the help in the guide :).
I was wondering if anyone could take a quick look at my equipment and comment on what I should focus on to get more dps.

I know that im lacking 40% on helmet, but i just cant afford that :P,
Thanks in advanced!

Thanks a lot for the guide. I'm really enjoying the build.

I got this claw and was wondering if you think getting higher attack speed would be better than the crit multi?

Can anyone please explain to me why Point Blank is in used because I can't visually see the difference when I take the node or not. I have Slower Projectile DPS about 100k tooltip.
"
Naggash wrote:
"
Jedi_blr wrote:
wtf dude do u test claw? see my post with test of 3 claw , then stfu. I test all gems , all rings , and all claws 384 edps lose vs 270 , i use 384 and sold. Next time try to fined more info and real tests , not theorycraft like u did. (try to read on page 188 real numbers)

You must be an idiot to compare 3 DIFFERENT claws. Your first one win/win due to the best possible crit chance of 8.63. Add same crit chance to your 3rd claw (from 8 to 8.63), and you will see ~20k + dmg...

Most retarded thing i have read so far in this topic...

M...on next time dont post shit here, N1 claw was 7.62% crit claw with t1 light t3!! cold and WED vs 8% crit t1 fire t1 light t4 cold ->270edps vs 384edps , and my 2d claw win in every fight(from map to Uber) my 384edps i sold after that compare
100lvl mele pvp QUIT
"
Jedi_blr wrote:
wtf dude do u test claw? see my post with test of 3 claw , then stfu. I test all gems , all rings , and all claws 384 edps lose vs 270 , i use 384 and sold. Next time try to fined more info and real tests , not theorycraft like u did. (try to read on page 188 real numbers)

In all of your screen shots (which are miniaturized for ants) the dps BARELY changes. It also changes with your crit chance and APS of weapon along with different bases. How do you make calculations like that when you change ALL the variables on an item?

Your first claw is 276 EDPS with 8.63% crit and 1.9 APS with 75,527 dps in hideout
Your second claw is 270 EDPS with 7.62% crit and 2.03 APS with 75,926 dps in hideout
Your third claw is 384 EDPS with 8.00 %% crit and 1.9 APS with 74,870 dps in hideout

Ironically you also have your profile locked. Also for a lot of gem swapping and such tooltip might work, but overall its highly unreliable. Things like penetration don't work, things like icebite getting + dmg per frenzy charge, point blank calculations don't show, crit chance being lucky or not, etc etc. That is the whole point to using a program like POB, you get the ACTUAL numbers with everything included instead of a tooltip dps that doesn't show half the stuff.

You want your calculations to be correct... go get a claw with say 2.00 APS and 7.6 crit chance (or w/e numbers you want) and then compare your 384 EDPS claw with your 270 edps claw and let me know which wins lol...

"
Uomini wrote:
First, nice build im following it.
Second, i read the changelog 1 and 2.

Third, my question.

Still using HoT with EW or swap for HoI?

Covered in the FAQ >.<

"
apeksmainman wrote:
Thanks a lot for the guide. I'm really enjoying the build.

I got this claw and was wondering if you think getting higher attack speed would be better than the crit multi?

Probably, while crit multi is not bad and your claw is very nice, APS and crit chance change dps numbers by a lot (probably why crit was nerfed so much in 3.0). A solid 25% APS roll or something will change your weapon aps from 1.84 to like 2.03 or so. That will probably be much higher dps output than 29% crit multi, especially when our crit (without diamond flask) is sitting around 40%.

"
RicTran wrote:
Can anyone please explain to me why Point Blank is in used because I can't visually see the difference when I take the node or not. I have Slower Projectile DPS about 100k tooltip.

Don't know what you mean by you can't visually see the difference. Tooltip will not change at all with or without the node, but the damage sure does :). Look up information on point blank on the wiki and/or look at the picture that explains it in guide.
"
(which are miniaturized for ants)
not only noob in build , but dont know how to see fullsize screens here ) LOL . Right click-> show in new ... this is tip for u . LOL give me more info about best jewels with 3 preffs , may be shock res flask on avatar of the veil char, crit dmg gem on 30+% crit chance , elemental focus on final fight , and best claws ))Profile lock cos i do pvp in this game from 2012y idiot and i dont like copy paste chars, try to think next time more..
"
That is the whole point to using a program like POB
as i say, u never do real gameplay with this build , only theorycraft. U think i dont use this prog? But with this prog i run full end game with this 3 claws( shaper uber all guards(with hard mod map rolls).
P.S. I dont wanna talk with person who never play this build .
100lvl mele pvp QUIT
Last edited by Jedi_blr on Sep 1, 2017, 7:35:28 PM
a
Last edited by rednever on Sep 1, 2017, 7:41:29 PM
Hello, thanks for the detailed build, I have some questions:

with all 3 elemental dmg types on claw and all elemental dmg buffs is it worth to go for all 3 resses equal to use in synergy with wise oak flask? Is there an increase in dmg output during wise oak flask effect if your all 3 resses are equal?

also with this is in mind would it be worth to cut out vinktar so all the resses stay equal all the time(not lightning highest during vinktar effect)?

thanks for the answers in advance!
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Can someone post updated gem links? Because every linked gear has different setup and i am confused which one to pick.

My suggestion:

ST > GMP > added light > EDWA > icebite > added cold

Apparently ele focus is a bit more tooltip dps over added cold but the colors are different, and it only becomes slightly better when its a guardian/shaper that you can't shock/ignite/chill.

Therefore I would not use ele focus.

I just bought level 21 added cold damage and now we are using crit damage instead? Why the change is it more all round best?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info