[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
"
toddliestew wrote:
"
I'm confused, could someone give me an updated list on all the gem links?

from what i'v seen people seem to use Spectral throw - GMP - Added cold - added lightning - Icebite and elemental dmg with attacks.

and what kind of tooltip should i be looking at in my hideout?

That i am wondering myself, Atm im at 37k with GMP in hideout and 57k with Slower Projectiles, and honestley I have no idea if thats good or bad
I saw a physical Spectral Throw raider.Maybe its stupid to ask it, but I tried to figure out on my own but without too much succes. What is the advantages /disadvantages of this build over OutofMilk?
I really need some advice on gear. I'm playing on standard league and i was wondering if someone can tell me some good items i can use after i act 10 for mapping. I've got about 130c to spend
Hello,

I havn't posted in a while and as I look through the last 20 pages that I have missed it seems that people are asking the same questions over and over again. Instead of answering peoples questions like I have been I will simply put the following out there.

THIS BUILD IS 100% viable for speed clear and boss killing.
Shaper- Yes damage is fine, avoid 1 shot abilities.
Uber Atziri- difficult for this build but you are able to do it.
Uber lab- EZ
T16 bosses- they melt in seconds.

Ele relect? no problem. put sibyls ring in left ring slot and run any ele reflect map even with max gear.

I have 5200 HP
I have 50k dps gmp in hideout

POB GMP dps effective= 635k
POB SP dps effecitive= 1.2 million
(you have to understand how to calculate point blank and how spec throw actually works)

I have tweaked the tree to my own personal play style. I use inspired learning jewel and during speed clearing of t11-t16 maps I average 5 buffs from the head hunter ability.. IT IS INSANE. its not a HH but those are 6000 chaos.

I can do any map mod including no leech maps, have to go slow with potions.

I use 1 bleed life flask, vessel, oak, promise and diamond flask

I do not have the 40% ST damage enchant as it is not worth the 13 exalts to buy for only 10k effective dps. I will get it eventually when i get it in lab.

You need a GG Claw edp/Attackspeed > crit. A claw with 290 edps, 2.0 as and 7-8 crit will be significantly better than a claw with 390 edps, 1.8 as, no crit. keep that in mind. it is not all about edps.

You have to maximize jewelry for life, damage and resists.

this build is very easy to be very successful if you just take the time to read through the guide, actually read through it, study and evolve your own build.

Goofy is not responsible for keeping it up to date by the second. He posted a great starting point and its up to you to use some intuition and make the build suit your play style and to perfect the build.

There are multiple people on here who have been taking this build to the max and endgame, we have been very helpful IMO answering questions, PM etc.. Read through the last 150 pages. Literally any question you have would have been answered.

Linking your build and asking what you are missing, you are not learning anything. Look at your build. then look at mine or someone else who is at endgame. You will be able to see what you are missing. Its probably min/maxing your jewerly, getting good gripped gloves and a GG claw.

I enjoy helping people but at this point you need to help yourself. I think asking questions is great, productive and even i have learned this by answering them. I just ask to stop asking the same questions over and over that have been answered over 100 times.

if you want to follow a guide, actually follow it. dont look through it for 3 minutes and then complain when you are level 70 and nothing is working but you never took a second to read the change log.

Anyhow, I am always willing to help.

Best of luck to everyone and I hope you are enjoying this build as much as I am.

Found this the other day, attack speed is low but the rest of it is quite decent i think ?

Hey, still pretty new to this game, i wondered if we could replace spectral throw by another main skillgem if we get tired of it on this build ? Like maybe just changing the support gems, like i was thinking of maybe going blade flurry ? Could it still be viable ?
"
Fireturd wrote:

(you have to understand how to calculate point blank and how spec throw actually works)

Would you care to elaborate on the point blank, spectral throw calculations?
"
koufix wrote:
Hey, still pretty new to this game, i wondered if we could replace spectral throw by another main skillgem if we get tired of it on this build ? Like maybe just changing the support gems, like i was thinking of maybe going blade flurry ? Could it still be viable ?

Yes ele bladeflurry is very viable and easy to switch. clear speed is not as good as ST but boss killing is much better.

its about a 20 regrets and new gloves. There was a post about 30 pages back that talks about the transition and the person has done it successfully.

best regards,
"
"
Fireturd wrote:

Would you care to elaborate on the point blank, spectral throw calculations?

Example:

150k effective DPS GMP

configuration change distance to 1. effective dps will go up. example: to 250k dps

Take 250kdps- 150kdps= 100k dps+250kdps= 350k total effective dps, with point blank and being able to hit 1 target twice.
"
Found this the other day, attack speed is low but the rest of it is quite decent i think ?

The claw is very good and comes out to very good EDPS (like 370). Yes attack speed is slightly lower and multi roll is prty low but multi is a bonus anyway. Its a very good claw. Its a shame that the attack speed rolled so low to be honest or it would have been an amazing claw. At some point when you are done using it or if someone buys it might be worth to try and orb of annulment on it, if it removes the attack speed and then you craft or slam attack speed on it, it will be very many exalts.

However the chance is that it will probably brick the claw entirely, so guess choice up to you. Right now its a very nice claw too though and probably still sells for a good bit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info