[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

I'm confused about where mana leech comes into this build? For now i'm just using a mana leech jewel but it doesn't sustain the constant damage. Does this get better in late game? Was also wondering what type of claws I should use, maybe good rare ones?
same passive node Soul Raker for life and mana leech. with ok dps it's enough.
Hey, made a ranger on SSF HC and want to play as ST, anyone played this build on HC(this league)? If so, care to help me out with some starter points on the tree and so on. Can in return tip you in standard/hch with something(if its not against the rules?).
"
xSfy wrote:
I'm confused about where mana leech comes into this build? For now i'm just using a mana leech jewel but it doesn't sustain the constant damage. Does this get better in late game? Was also wondering what type of claws I should use, maybe good rare ones?

Physical damage leeched on a jewel is not going to give you mana leech.

I don't know why it is so hard for people to pull up passive tree in game and type "leech".

This questions is asked so many times even back in 2.6. There is only like 3 parts on tree that gives leech and 99.9% the most common ones are:

1.) From the giant duelist wheel at bottom right of tree that has life + mana leech nodes.
2.) From blood drinker + mind drinker which was changed a bit ago to apply to ATTACK dmg not just physical damage
3.) Sould raker in the claw wheel which gives mana leech + attack damage leech.

If you guys are going to follow a build, you should actually READ the guide + tree.

I am sorry if this sounds overly harsh but this is getting ridiculous. This question has been asked in game, via pm, and in guide literally 100 times since 3.0 launched.

Simply pull up the tree on guide (either one) type in "leech" in the search field and BOOM there is a total of one node that is on our passive tree that has leech in the name, read the node.

Says 1.2% of attack damage leeched as life, .8% of attack damage leeched as mana.
^ Why did you bail on this build for 3.0, is FB that much stronger?
Where do you get your mana leech from?
"

I don't know why it is so hard for people to pull up passive tree in game and type "leech".

This questions is asked so many times even back in 2.6. There is only like 3 parts on tree that gives leech and 99.9% the most common ones are:

1.) From the giant duelist wheel at bottom right of tree that has life + mana leech nodes.
2.) From blood drinker + mind drinker which was changed a bit ago to apply to ATTACK dmg not just physical damage

If you guys are going to follow a build, you should actually READ the guide + tree.

I am sorry if this sounds overly harsh but this is getting ridiculous. This question has been asked in game, via pm, and in guide literally 100 times since 3.0 launched.

Simply pull up the tree on guide (either one) type in "leech" in the search field and BOOM there is a total of one node that is on our passive tree that has leech in the name, read the node.

Says 1.2% of attack damage leeched as life, .8% of attack damage leeched as mana.

Maybe you could include this in the build? You skip most of the mana leech nodes in the tree.. you picked up 1 of 3. And i'm not sure what is correct on the build since this is an outdated post. If you are annoyed at people asking you questions, update the build.
"

Maybe you could include this in the build? You skip most of the mana leech nodes in the tree.. you picked up 1 of 3. And i'm not sure what is correct on the build since this is an outdated post. If you are annoyed at people asking you questions, update the build.
What are your thoughts on Winds of Change gloves for this build?

Sorry if this already been asked, couldn't find anything
Hello guys,

one question,
2 same 270-300 eDPS claws

one have 6% crit chance
another have 8% crit chance

Will 2% difference between them give me a huge difference for this build?
Thank you.
Last edited by Tysovwik on Aug 10, 2017, 2:52:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info