[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Thoughts on tempestuous steel/ornament claw as off hand?
Great build, really enjoying it so far (even as a noob).

What are the main mana leech passives/abilities? Is it "Soul Raker"? Apologies if this has been covered.
Someone asked this a few pages back and I didn't see a reply. Kind of curious myself what is being suggested in the changelog as well:

- Assassin's mark I do not think will be best anymore. I would change this curse to Elemental weakness.
- Orb of storms setup should be changed to Orb > Pcoc > curse on hit > ele weakness.

Could you clarify what you mean for links here? It sounds like Curse on Hit/Ele Weakness linked to both Herald and OoS, but separately such that the Curse on Hit and Ele Weakness gems are duplicated.

And thanks for the build, it's working great so far.
This is probably right under my nose, but I can't seem to figure out what is generating frenzy charges in this build. I see how Power Charges are coming, but the passive tree has us taking +2 to frenzy charges, so it's clearly a factor somehow.

And apologies if this has been answered before, and OP seems to suggest it doesn't matter *too* much, but y'all think it smarter to head up to all those tasty shadow nodes first, or should I head towards duelist so I can get Point Blank earlier? The shadow region seems more heavily concentrated with goodies, but Point Blank seems pretty significant, and I feel like I could get so greedy up there I'll forget to head south til way late.
"
How do you guys are able to run two auras? With Wrath+Herald of Ice I'm left with 120 unreserved mana, going out of mana after 4 casts.

Also a jewel with 2 mana on hit actually helps as well for groups. If you get a gemini claw later on it has 14 mana on hit which takes care of all mana issues as long as your not spamming ST like crazy.
"
Zedon wrote:
This is probably right under my nose, but I can't seem to figure out what is generating frenzy charges in this build. I see how Power Charges are coming, but the passive tree has us taking +2 to frenzy charges, so it's clearly a factor somehow.

And apologies if this has been answered before, and OP seems to suggest it doesn't matter *too* much, but y'all think it smarter to head up to all those tasty shadow nodes first, or should I head towards duelist so I can get Point Blank earlier? The shadow region seems more heavily concentrated with goodies, but Point Blank seems pretty significant, and I feel like I could get so greedy up there I'll forget to head south til way late.

Its the way of the poacher acendency. It grants frenzy charges for normal kills and hits on uniques. I personaly like to go duelist first and shadow last since I dont worry about crit until later on. I am lvl 67 and still havent taken point blank and just started to focus on the crit nodes and I have no issues with dps in act 10.
"
BreadBreadOH wrote:
Thoughts on tempestuous steel/ornament claw as off hand?

I'm using the claw right now as I level since it was cheaper and has the can't be evaded mod. I think the shield is still better in the end because you get the life even though its small
"
Vorph wrote:
Someone asked this a few pages back and I didn't see a reply. Kind of curious myself what is being suggested in the changelog as well:

- Assassin's mark I do not think will be best anymore. I would change this curse to Elemental weakness.
- Orb of storms setup should be changed to Orb > Pcoc > curse on hit > ele weakness.

Could you clarify what you mean for links here? It sounds like Curse on Hit/Ele Weakness linked to both Herald and OoS, but separately such that the Curse on Hit and Ele Weakness gems are duplicated.

This is also stated in the changelog first line for first post.

3L
Curse on hit > Herald of Ice > Ele Weakness

also 4L orb setup
Orb > Pcoc > Curse on Hit > Ele Weakness.

Orb of storms is ONLY used for your single target curse apply. This is why there is 2 setups one for bosses (orb of storms setup) other for general clearing + curse apply.

"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Vorph wrote:

This is also stated in the changelog first line for first post.

3L
Curse on hit > Herald of Ice > Ele Weakness

also 4L orb setup
Orb > Pcoc > Curse on Hit > Ele Weakness.

Orb of storms is ONLY used for your single target curse apply. This is why there is 2 setups one for bosses (orb of storms setup) other for general clearing + curse apply.

So to clarify our only source for power charges would be pcoc from orb of storms since you remove assassin's mark correct?
Why do you use the Claw damage three while using a dagger on your character? It doesnt make much sense to me my man. Should i just buy a claw and ignore the weapon you got equiped on Goof_Buzzsaw!?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info