[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

What do you think whit this gems setupd

ST - WED - INNERVATE - ADD LIGHTNING - LIGHTNING PENE - GMP ?
How do you guys are able to run two auras? With Wrath+Herald of Ice I'm left with 120 unreserved mana, going out of mana after 4 casts.
"
How do you guys are able to run two auras? With Wrath+Herald of Ice I'm left with 120 unreserved mana, going out of mana after 4 casts.

Mana pots + mana leech
Using this build at level 85 to clear red maps. Going pretty decently on a 5l thanks for creating the build.

Also I want to provide a suggestion. Don't hide the changelog in a spoiler tag. It's not a very interesting title to click on and I can't blame half the people missing the info in there and skipping straight to the good bits like gem links.
"
Cryonist wrote:
Using this build at level 85 to clear red maps. Going pretty decently on a 5l thanks for creating the build.

Also I want to provide a suggestion. Don't hide the changelog in a spoiler tag. It's not a very interesting title to click on and I can't blame half the people missing the info in there and skipping straight to the good bits like gem links.

That might help a litte; but the core issue is people failing to read. To fix that I'd suggest logging on to standard for 5 minutes, spending 5-15C on a 250-270 eDPS claw (obviously more is better if you've got currency to burn), and linking it into the build guide as a 3.0 suggestion.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Guys what should i use for a replacment of assasins mark? I cant use it with claw.
"
ElJanek wrote:
Guys what should i use for a replacment of assasins mark? I cant use it with claw.

As mentioned in the guide: Assassin's mark I do not think will be best anymore. I would change this curse to Elemental weakness.

"
Summoner wrote:
but the core issue is people failing to read. To fix that I'd suggest logging on to standard for 5 minutes, spending 5-15C on a 250-270 eDPS claw (obviously more is better if you've got currency to burn), and linking it into the build guide as a 3.0 suggestion.

Well, I dont think it will help a lot. Most of the people are looking for a "quick guide" so they really dont care / check this one carefully enough. In my opinion, if you are interested in this build, you should spend a few minutes on reading through. If you're not able to or willed to read - than the people shouldn't complain when they're on their own.

Unfortunately the most questions are very redundant - a few pictures won't help here at all, but I agree that the spoiler tag in the changelog should be removed to make it more visible for starters. You could also rename it to "Changelog in 3.0" or something similar.
Last edited by CutMySoul on Aug 9, 2017, 7:38:21 AM
"
bitbite11 wrote:
What's a good EDPS on a claw to aim for late game, 350+?

And how important is it that it is lightning and not another element (eg a 300 dps claw with light, vs a 350 without)

I would say 350 is very solid. Think last league I only went to 335 or so myself. As for the elements it depends on its setup. You want high of all 3, but we used to use lightning pen in the build. If your still using old setup and not using added cold + icebite it will be more important.

Again I am not sure what the best gems will be in 3.0 but if you use added cold + icebite instead of inc crit strikes and lightning pen, then lightning dmg on weapon will be less important.

All 3 should be as high as you can get though. Ironically I found a super nice dagger 2 days ago with 310 edps on it, I should make you all go back to daggers lol.

"
turie wrote:
What do you think whit this gems setupd

ST - WED - INNERVATE - ADD LIGHTNING - LIGHTNING PENE - GMP ?

I think innervate in reality is going to be bad. Half of its damage comes from "killing recently". While that is great for map clear it is not so great for boss killing which is the most important time you need the damage.

"
Cryonist wrote:

I put everything in spoiler tags to keep the post nice and neat, so people can reveal what they want to one step at a time. Also doesn't make the post look like a giant wall of text.

I appreciate your feedback but I believe most people click on it and/or read it. The ones who don't.... well they simply get ignored by me now. If they have a question and it goes unanswered eventually they will be forced to actually read the guide.

I literally have dozens of ppl a day still msg me in game and try to ask questions about the build. I even have some that are following my character on 3.0 apparently and want to know why im using fight for survival and frostblades in my ST setup and if its just leading into my ST links.

I am truly grateful and how popular the guide seems to be and how many people enjoy it, but I don't have time to help 30 people a day when the questions they ask can be solved in 10 minutes of actually reading a guide. Every day since before 3.0 now I get asked at least once why do I have dagger nodes in my tree when my gear shows daggers. I get asked daily how do I leech with no leech on tree for life & or mana. Every single day I get, hey my dmg is only XXX can you help me?

It gets very frustrating when this happens to say the least.
So, is added cold + ice bite confirmed to be a better choice than WED + inc crit? I'm using this setup at the moment and it seems like it's pretty nasty

Edit: Just saw you talked about this a bit in your last reply, so WED + IB + added cold, and just drop lightning pen?
Last edited by mr_Zarrex on Aug 9, 2017, 10:21:27 AM
Hi g00fy_goober,

a little update from me:

cleared Atziri normal today, Ulab and Vinktar (was a hard one, because I haven´t known the fight :D)

Got my Belly 5-linked - Tooltip DPS in town self-buffed are around 13k. Level 87 at the moment. Gems coming to max level soon.

Such an awesome build - so excited to try Shaper the first time (soon (tm))
Btw. playing the Lightpen/Critical Strikes Version.

Thank you so much!

Greetings

Pin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info