[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Ok, I thought I'd chime in. I think everyone is handling this in the wrong way. People really should read the guide but OP could also save himself so much trouble if he would just take 5 minutes to update the guide with a big disclaimer "READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS" and adding a FAQ section at the top with answers to these questions being asked multiple times.

With that out of the way, I'm up to early 80s with the build and it feels very good, clears fast. One thing I did different was take the Onslaught ascendancy node instead of phasing. I feel it makes the build a LOT more comfortable to play and tbh, the phasing node feels underwhelming without the node that comes afterwards. I will regret out these points later and go for Avatar of the Veil once I get uber lab done but until then I'll go with onslaught.
Hello my English is bad but i have a Question.

Why Sill you in the final Skill tree the Claw Skills when Play with Daggers ist this so right?

Thank you for your answer.

Mfg
"
Blood88 wrote:
Hello my English is bad but i have a Question.

Why Sill you in the final Skill tree the Claw Skills when Play with Daggers ist this so right?

Thank you for your answer.

Mfg

You gotta use claws in 3.0 not daggers.

It's getting really sad, over and over the same questions because people are to lazy to read the guide carefully enough. I always willed to help but dont expect from me to answer on further questions like this.
Great fun so far, almost done act 5 at lvl 45 and innocent was the first really hard part.
I did the normal laby at lvl 32 solo with no problem to get the sweet frenzy charges that a really making this thing feel a lot better! Cant wait to solve the 3 trials to get cruel laby unlocked and get the next asc points. Died 2 times for being afk ;) Getting GMP in Act 4 was a really strong buff too!

Really cool build that doesnt need a big investment to get going.

got this and the wakes of destrucition boots for a combined 6 alchs at lvl 34 and it is still destroying the content.

Some further questions:

When to take point blank? Im next to it but im afraid to cut my ranged dps.

How much dps you should have before getting Vaal pact?
I got blood drinker at ~43 and its still my only leech, worked fine without before (just the boots are enough most of the time). Wont get the claw skills before i can afford/buy a usefull claw so maybe not before ~55.

Does the hp requirment in act 6-8 rise quickly? im doing fine in act 5 at 1,5k life but damage taken really increased latley. Maybe i should get some more hp on tree next....

"
return33 wrote:
Great fun so far, almost done act 5 at lvl 45 and innocent was the first really hard part.
I did the normal laby at lvl 32 solo with no problem to get the sweet frenzy charges that a really making this thing feel a lot better! Cant wait to solve the 3 trials to get cruel laby unlocked and get the next asc points. Died 2 times for being afk ;) Getting GMP in Act 4 was a really strong buff too!

Really cool build that doesnt need a big investment to get going.

got this and the wakes of destrucition boots for a combined 6 alchs at lvl 34 and it is still destroying the content.

Some further questions:

When to take point blank? Im next to it but im afraid to cut my ranged dps.

How much dps you should have before getting Vaal pact?
I got blood drinker at ~43 and its still my only leech, worked fine without before (just the boots are enough most of the time). Wont get the claw skills before i can afford/buy a usefull claw so maybe not before ~55.

Does the hp requirment in act 6-8 rise quickly? im doing fine in act 5 at 1,5k life but damage taken really increased latley. Maybe i should get some more hp on tree next....

For leveling in the beginning the OHS is absolutely fine. Regarding the skill tree, you should just check the skilltree mentioned in the guide. It is in single steps (in your case probably the 65 Point tree)

If you follow this skilltree you should cover all the things you need within the time:
- lifeleech
- damage
- frenzy charges
- point blank
- etc.

You will need for sure more HP once you're joining act 6+. Whats your damage right now? In case you're missing some dmg, you should check other replacements in your accesoires f.e.
Guys managed to get 360 edps claw for 90c yesterday . Can you tell me which one is better pls !

Also for someone who played this build more. What are my limitations on a 5l ? T15 doable or not really ?
Last edited by velislav87 on Aug 10, 2017, 5:09:05 AM
"
velislav87 wrote:
Guys managed to get 360 edps claw for 90c yesterday . Can you tell me which one is better pls !

Also for someone who played this build more. What are my limitations on a 5l ? T15 doable or not really ?

I would probably go with the Sol Edge. The APS in the weapon is higher, the AS difference (4%) doesnt matter that much in my opinion. So the only thing you have to compare is the full edps against the critical strike chance. Preferable the edps in my case, but that also depends if you have an equal ring to compensate the CSC.
Flat added lightning still the best for Vinktars flask?
Hey guys,

Ich just wann to ask for some experience in the Pantheon System.

Ich found my first Vessel and Look for the first Power upgrade.

- As the major God i would Choose "Soul of Solaris" because of the damage Reduction and no Extra damage from critical strikes

- As the minor God Power i like the one with "25% less reflect damage" because i like rushing through maps

What Do you Think? Thanks
Last edited by DunklerKoenig on Aug 10, 2017, 6:27:06 AM
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
Hey guy,

Ich just wann to ask for some experience in the Pentheon System.

Ich found my first Vessel and Look for the first Power upgrade.

- As the major God i would Choose "Soul of Solaris" because of the damage Reduction and no Extra damage from critical strikes

- As the minotaur God Power i like the one with "25% lessons reflect damage" because i like rushing through maps

What Do you Think? Thanks

In my opinion is the 25 % less reflect damage the way to go here. Thats actually one of the things who can get dangerous in this build, everything else is just a little bonus.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info