[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
kaynna wrote:
hi bashtart, i rly like your build and i'm having fun grinding all maps but, i would like to increase BV dmg for boss fight, any recommendation ? i have a doryani for weapon , and a perfect form 6L chest and i have BV on it. Itryed some other 5L support for BV but my dmg don't increase. Any clue ?

Hi, I have noticed something big :) You don't have any quality gems... when your gems get lvl 20 the first time the first thing you want to do is to trade the lvl 20 gem & gemcutter' prism and get a quality 20% lvl 1 gem back. I also would get your flask setup to quality 20.

So you may want to level a second gem of your main skills spark / bv before you do it because otherwise you will just lose a shitload of damage for a while. And for BV dps the best gloves are hrimburn I guess.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Dec 17, 2017, 4:42:01 AM
I have a question. if i have enough currency , would it be better if i go ES, with nodes like zealot' oath.pain attunement.and mom. since we have pious path. it regen ES and mana
"
bashtart wrote:
"
kaynna wrote:
hi bashtart, i rly like your build and i'm having fun grinding all maps but, i would like to increase BV dmg for boss fight, any recommendation ? i have a doryani for weapon , and a perfect form 6L chest and i have BV on it. Itryed some other 5L support for BV but my dmg don't increase. Any clue ?

Hi, I have noticed something big :) You don't have any quality gems... when your gems get lvl 20 the first time the first thing you want to do is to trade the lvl 20 gem & gemcutter' prism and get a quality 20% lvl 1 gem back. I also would get your flask setup to quality 20.

So you may want to level a second gem of your main skills spark / bv before you do it because otherwise you will just lose a shitload of damage for a while. And for BV dps the best gloves are hrimburn I guess.

thx bashtart, i will work on that ^^
Hello, I have like ~70 chaos, which should be my next upgrade? Inpulsa's?

"
XauLaura wrote:
Hello, I have like ~70 chaos, which should be my next upgrade? Inpulsa's?

Y Inpulsa is a good choice because it will increase your farm speed a lot and maybe doryani's after that.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Dec 17, 2017, 5:43:52 AM
nvm
Last edited by dezahp on Dec 17, 2017, 6:33:43 AM
What flask is better to use..Sulphur or Diamond? I dont understand what does it mean your crit chance is lucky?
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
What flask is better to use..Sulphur or Diamond? I dont understand what does it mean your crit chance is lucky?
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
Hello,

I don't seem to fully understand how does the Arakali + Blood Rage work. I mean you are supposed to use BL and then Arakali should proc right? I haven't seen it do anything for me :(. I have Arakali upgraded.

I have tried to proc it in my hideout. Does not seem to work. I mean I do not get any visible buff nor any stat change in the char sheet.

Dunno maybe I am just missing something. Could anyone care to explain?

I am trying out Mindspiral Aventail Helmet. It has some nice stats on it + %cold + %lightning dmg is nice and the explosion part is ok seems to work well for survivability. Anyone tested it on higher tier maps? or is the bear head much better? Currently doing T6... still trying to 6L my chest armor.

I am thinking about switching my gloves out for rare ones for a Spark setup and getting my BV in my chest. Other than that I think I am fine.

Sorry I don't know how to link my character or items :(
Last edited by macgreed on Dec 17, 2017, 6:23:35 AM
"
Vassili666 wrote:

You need both... the diamond flask with drastically increase your crit chance ... and so your dps. And sulphur flask procs all your inquisitpr ascendancy things... like life / mana regeneration / dmg / cast& attack speed / immune to ailments, etc.

"
macgreed wrote:
Hello,

I don't seem to fully understand how does the Arakali + Blood Rage work. I mean you are supposed to use BL and then Arakali should proc right? I haven't seen it do anything for me :(. I have Arakali upgraded.

I have tried to proc it in my hideout. Does not seem to work. I mean I do not get any visible buff nor any stat change in the char sheet.

Dunno maybe I am just missing something. Could anyone care to explain?

I am trying out Mindspiral Aventail Helmet. It has some nice stats on it + %cold + %lightning dmg is nice and the explosion part is ok seems to work well for survivability. Anyone tested it on higher tier maps? or is the bear head much better? Currently doing T6... still trying to 6L my chest armor.

I am thinking about switching my gloves out for rare ones for a Spark setup and getting my BV in my chest. Other than that I think I am fine.

Sorry I don't know how to link my character or items :(

The increased life gain is not shown in the tool tip but you should feel it while mapping. I am pretty happy with my current setup so far I just rush throw the atlas up to tier 13 and can facetank most bosses ... sometimes with crazy map modes I have to dance around a bit so the regeneration can do its job.

Get ride of your tabula rasa asap and get a Inpulsa 5 linked! Btw. you can link your gear in this forum when you open a reply and then just go to your profile and click an item.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info