[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"

What have u done with this build?
I mean map tiers, bosses.

Right now I'm just mapping. T12 feels very easy, not tried higher right now. I'll keep you updated.
I have 40 chaos orbs now, what should i buy first for this build? Dorian or inpulsa 5l? Or maybe i just switch from three dragons to call of brotherhood and starkonjas and buy good ring+amulet?
"
Lowepe90 wrote:
Here is a update of my progress:

I'm lvl 90 and got a really good equipment base right now! I tested alot of different setups, especially glove setups. I figured out, that for me the best elder gloves (supported by lvl 18 faster projectiles) setup is Faster Casting + Spell Echo + Pierce + Spark. Faster casting works much better for me as controlled destruction or increased critical strike. Even for bossfights. Give it a try!

Here is my current gear. I'm happy for advices.

Right now I'm at 5469 life and 1391 unreserved mana.

Why socketed Hazardous Research at Templar socket ? Templar socket dont have int nodes.
In god we trust.
Damn you are right! :) Thanks for this!
Bought all the gear to help a friend level, and while looking and optimizing on PoB, I decided to drop Blood Rage and instead have them use The Green Dream Viridian Jewel near the Faith and Steel Node for a much higher chance to gain Frenzy Charges on kill. The other upside is that we don't lose the majority of our life regeneration while Blood Rage is active (since we dropped it). Was wondering if I overlooked something that gave us a reason to use Blood Rage.
"
mrshock3d wrote:
I have 40 chaos orbs now, what should i buy first for this build? Dorian or inpulsa 5l? Or maybe i just switch from three dragons to call of brotherhood and starkonjas and buy good ring+amulet?

Please change your privacy settings or post your gear otherwise it is impossible to give you and advice. For starter I would go with budget gear for 10 chaos I posted in leveling section.

"
Demiurgic wrote:
Bought all the gear to help a friend level, and while looking and optimizing on PoB, I decided to drop Blood Rage and instead have them use The Green Dream Viridian Jewel near the Faith and Steel Node for a much higher chance to gain Frenzy Charges on kill. The other upside is that we don't lose the majority of our life regeneration while Blood Rage is active (since we dropped it). Was wondering if I overlooked something that gave us a reason to use Blood Rage.

Yes there is... check out the Q&A's.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
bashtart wrote:
"
mrshock3d wrote:

Please change your privacy settings or post your gear otherwise it is impossible to give you and advice. For starter I would go with budget gear for 10 chaos I posted in leveling section.

Oops, now u can see my character, i already have all budger gear and now i have about 50 chaoses, what should i buy first?
Last edited by mrshock3d on Dec 16, 2017, 5:21:26 PM
Although I had a bad time leveling, I died may too much, this has turned into quite a fun build.

I've got mostly everything, just some small upgrades to make now.

Spoiler
"
mrshock3d wrote:
"
bashtart wrote:
"
mrshock3d wrote:

Oops, now u can see my character, i already have all budger gear and now i have about 50 chaoses, what should i buy first?

Okay now it works... I would get a 5linked Inpulsa (~ 35chaos), call of the brotherhood (4-5 chaos), starkonja's (+1chaos), and then maybe a good rare ring with high life and res to cap your resistances buy this when you have the other three items so you can get the right resistances.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Dec 16, 2017, 5:35:28 PM
Thinking about doing this with EK nova instead of spark. I am wondering how you feel about the BV and tankiness now that you don't use Vaal Pact? I was thinking MoM would be a decent trade off. Not sure though.

Thanks for any info!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info