[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

this seems like a fun build but I hate using totems to level and it seems like this is one of those builds that doesn't take off until late
I'm just curious about the curses, assuming that you swap out the windscream for voidwalkers like I did, how do I eventually get both curses up other than a corrupted amulet?
"
bashtart wrote:

Okay now it works... I would get a 5linked Inpulsa (~ 35chaos), call of the brotherhood (4-5 chaos), starkonja's (+1chaos), and then maybe a good rare ring with high life and res to cap your resistances buy this when you have the other three items so you can get the right resistances.

done, what should i buy next?
"
KeenSenses wrote:
Thinking about doing this with EK nova instead of spark. I am wondering how you feel about the BV and tankiness now that you don't use Vaal Pact? I was thinking MoM would be a decent trade off. Not sure though.

Thanks for any info!

I feel with the right setup it is pretty decent... you will not be able to facetank everything but you bareley ever will get oneshot with the right setup and all defense in place. With the regeneration of inquisitor ascendancy boosted by arakaali pantheon we go really good heal.

"
DotsandDashes wrote:
this seems like a fun build but I hate using totems to level and it seems like this is one of those builds that doesn't take off until late

You don't need to level with totems... it is just a recommendation. For example you just can go selfcast blade vortex or firestorm if you prefer that. Yeah the build it self start around lvl 70-75 when you start sparking.

"
Cinemaz wrote:
I'm just curious about the curses, assuming that you swap out the windscream for voidwalkers like I did, how do I eventually get both curses up other than a corrupted amulet?

In previous version of this build I did spec into whispers of doom for example but I guess you just could try to drop warlord's mark... not sure about the impact.

"
mrshock3d wrote:
"
bashtart wrote:

Okay now it works... I would get a 5linked Inpulsa (~ 35chaos), call of the brotherhood (4-5 chaos), starkonja's (+1chaos), and then maybe a good rare ring with high life and res to cap your resistances buy this when you have the other three items so you can get the right resistances.

done, what should i buy next?

You should start thinking and read the guide :) I will help you sometimes but I really think most things are well explained in the guide. Just try to follow the guide.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Hello. I change tree a little bit. I use dagger but i dont know how i can link here :( . So my crit is capped. Can we go dual wield for higher dps? dagger + doryani maybe ? Which one is more efficent ınstruments of vırtue or pious path ascandancy ? Thanks :)
Hey there!

Have leveled a Templar as your guide advices to. Still have some items missing like that spark armor and choir of storm.
I’m trying to run t1 maps and usually can kill trash without dying. But bosses on t1 maps are a no go. I just die there. I try to keep BV max stacked and stay
Close enough to the boss for the skill to do dmg but that makes me tank the boss, thus die horribly. It is bit frustrating as I played last season spectre summoner and could do content up to shaper with 50c budget. With this I struggle with t1 bosses.
I tried to put my profile as public so maybe you could help me stay with this build via advices:)
Thanks!
Last edited by Zeros on Dec 17, 2017, 2:34:01 AM
"
kroch35 wrote:
Hello. I change tree a little bit. I use dagger but i dont know how i can link here :( . So my crit is capped. Can we go dual wield for higher dps? dagger + doryani maybe ? Which one is more efficent ınstruments of vırtue or pious path ascandancy ? Thanks :)

Sure you can dual wield... but dps is normally not the problem with this build. I would really recommend balancing your offense and defense because otherwise you will get very squishy. Pious Path in combination with MoM gives us really much survivability. Last season with instant leech from vaal pact I did go instruments of virtue.

"
Zeros wrote:
Hey there!

Have leveled a Templar as your guide advices to. Still have some items missing like that spark armor and choir of storm.
I’m trying to run t1 maps and usually can kill trash without dying. But bosses on t1 maps are a no go. I just die there. I try to keep BV max stacked and stay
Close enough to the boss for the skill to do dmg but that makes me tank the boss, thus die horribly. It is bit frustrating as I played last season spectre summoner and could do content up to shaper with 50c budget. With this I struggle with t1 bosses.
I tried to put my profile as public so maybe you could help me stay with this build via advices:)
Thanks!

Hi,

the transition phase is a bit difficult to manage... so first thing I would do is to sell your tabula rasa and buy 5 linked Impulsa. This will increase your clearspeed and tankyness a lot. You gear overall is really weak and also your level. So I would recommend just grinding 2-4 levels at Act 10: The Desecrated Chambers ... that should not take long maybe 30min to an 1 hour.

The build is a bit a slow starter but when you get rolling you will just rush over the maps. Bosses are a bit a gearcheck... but your gear will get stronger fast because you can clear so fast. So just run things you can clear fast & easy and you will progress fast.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Dec 17, 2017, 2:51:30 AM
"
Cinemaz wrote:

Personally I didn't think the curse setup was that important.

So kept the 1 curse, enfeeble, and subbed in Vaal Grace.
Hello

A great thanks for this build it's super enjoyable to play! the dual totem leveling was a little boring but realy fast and strong, i switch to spark at lvl 60 and damn it works realy well!!

I'm saving now for an inpulsa 5L, my gear at lvl 63:

Fly safe
hi bashtart, i rly like your build and i'm having fun grinding all maps but, i would like to increase BV dmg for boss fight, any recommendation ? i have a doryani for weapon , and a perfect form 6L chest and i have BV on it. Itryed some other 5L support for BV but my dmg don't increase. Any clue ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info