[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
macgreed wrote:
Hello,

I don't seem to fully understand how does the Arakali + Blood Rage work. I mean you are supposed to use BL and then Arakali should proc right? I haven't seen it do anything for me :(. I have Arakali upgraded.

I have tried to proc it in my hideout. Does not seem to work. I mean I do not get any visible buff nor any stat change in the char sheet.

Dunno maybe I am just missing something. Could anyone care to explain?

I was actually wondering the same thing at first but then it finally hit me and it made sense to me. So Arakali procs whenever you stop taking DoT damage right? So, when you're blood raged, your CWDT immortal call procs whenever you get hit which should in turn proc your Arakali buff.

I was wondering if you guys have experimented without Warlord's Mark? I'm trying to see which route is better go with Voidwalker or Windscream. Is Warlord's important to the build?
Last edited by dezahp on Dec 17, 2017, 6:34:02 AM
Little upgrades, 89lvl

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAKWA-4EBwSzBUIHHgj0DkgPxBEtEZYWvxhWGF0aOBvIHNwdvh_HIvQmlScvKPopiyoLK3gsnDBbMtEzhzY9N0c6WDrYO3xBh0GWRUdFnUlPSVFJsUyzU1JVS1XGXfJh4mKsZlRodGjyakNrrGwLbIxtGXBSfIN_xoAwgpuCx4PbhTKFe4nTjDaPGo_6kFWSbpMnlS6XLZo7muCbbp2qoS-iAKKjrfGus7c-uJO4yrlvuZO8VryqvOq-isBmwwnP3dAf0PXSfNWm2L3aYt-G4XPjhOvu6_XsOO087-vwH_DV8YryHfJF-d356P4K?accountName=KingBlejdy&characterName=blejdySPARK

Last edited by KingBlejdy on Dec 17, 2017, 8:41:51 AM
"
I decided to go with impulsa because the clearspeed is just so fuckin insane and I think we maybe able to shock evan high life bosses but we will have to see.

@bashtart if we use
what aura we must use . HoI or HoT + AA. If we need mana ~700 -1k for MoM ?
In god we trust.
Could you please answer my question plz. I have a question. if i have enough currency , would it be better if i go ES, with nodes like zealot' oath.pain attunement.and mom. since we have pious path. it regen ES and mana

are we going to be better if go CI low life
"
Essenteal wrote:
"
I decided to go with impulsa because the clearspeed is just so fuckin insane and I think we maybe able to shock evan high life bosses but we will have to see.

@bashtart if we use

Hi, I decided to drop HoT because HoI is just better proc onslaught and put in an additional blind support but I am not sure about that... you also could use this slot for a vaal skill like vall haste or vaal clarity.

"
xiongjipeng wrote:
Could you please answer my question plz. I have a question. if i have enough currency , would it be better if i go ES, with nodes like zealot' oath.pain attunement.and mom. since we have pious path. it regen ES and mana

Look in theory ... ES should be pretty damn good but I never tested it. I also never made a build based on ES regen but from the ascendancy it should work really good. I may try it a bit later in the saison.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Hello recently came back to the game been gone a while. I use this build and love clearspeed boss fights are sorta meh but over all good. Was wondering the easiest way to get +3 spark helm. Currently have one on a crappy help would like it on a better one thanks.

"
bashtart wrote:
"
Essenteal wrote:
"

@bashtart if we use

Hi, I decided to drop HoT because HoI is just better proc onslaught and put in an additional blind support but I am not sure about that... you also could use this slot for a vaal skill like vall haste or vaal clarity.

"
xiongjipeng wrote:

Look in theory ... ES should be pretty damn good but I never tested it. I also never made a build based on ES regen but from the ascendancy it should work really good. I may try it a bit later in the saison.

Thank you so much sir ,for the answer. I will try to go ES later when i farmed enough currency ,and I will post it in the thread if I do so.
Hi Bashtart,

How do you get 20% on all your gems so fast? Just buy them like that?

Actually ,i think change HOT to blind is not a best choice ,since we always explode them in a second by HOI. it wont work in boss fight, and we don't need in map cleaning .
"
Hi Bashtart,

How do you get 20% on all your gems so fast? Just buy them like that?

No level to 20 then sell them with gemcutter prism... and you get lvl 1 q20 gem

"
xiongjipeng wrote:
Actually ,i think change HOT to blind is not a best choice ,since we always explode them in a second by HOI. it wont work in boss fight, and we don't need in map cleaning .

Y true... I think I will go with a decoy totem for harder bossfights / vaal clarity / vaal haste.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info