[Guide] Efficient currency farming

"
SBOG4215 wrote:
Thanks for the great write up!

I see a lot of item loot filters designed for end game efficiency, but is there one you use for a fresh league? I imagine you would pick up more (as even low tier items can sell well).

Would your stash tab set up for a new league be different? What would the value of your dump tab be? I imagine 5c would be too steep in the first day or two.

Thanks in advance!

SB

First question would fit a leveling guide, but I'm sure experienced player can go fast without the need of top gear, you overlevel areas and do trivial content, you would still not lose to much time with loot, specially since nearby anything is valuable.

I can't see the reason to lower the threshold, you should still not be looting trash and not losing time with low profit trades.
IGN - Peonsius
my characters/739743 - standard shop/511367
Got Level 100 just off doing these exact tips; however, i did not do the 5 chaos rule as strictly as stated. I appreciate this post, and i feel it will bring a lot of insight to players not using the meta tactics. Thanks, Keletho.
"
_Interrupt_ wrote:
"
If you get whispers for an item very quickly after dumping it, you take a look at it, and move it to the individually priced tab if you determine that it's a god tier item worth a lot more than 5c.

God how i hate people like you.

Instead of taking two seconds to correctly price an item you waste the time of other people for your personal gain - you are on the same tier as the price manipulators.

I instantly ignore everyone who changes the price during a trade.
Yeah, wasting hours and hours of my time to correctly price rare items (seeing how you can go through THOUSANDS of worthless rare items before you find a good one, even with extremely strict filtering) sure is worth doing just to save a little bit of time for other people.

Or not. Not just that, but manually pricing introduces human factor - you can accidentally vendor the wrong thing, or you can just make a bad call on an items value. I'm 100% sure that good rares get vendored all the time.

Blame the game for being the way it is. The word "buyout" is completely and totally meaningless in a trading system like this one.
Last edited by Derptime on Feb 26, 2017, 12:01:21 AM
Great Guide for building a base of currency in league.
IGN @VOC

See all my reddit posts (even the shadowbanned ones)

https://www.reddit.com/user/minescsm/
Thanks for the great info! Will try in the next new league .
A quick question about shaping atlas: Why do you choose shaping t5-t8, instead of t6-t10 or other ranges?
So I skim-read, got to your policy on the 5C tab and decided I can't be bothered reading anymore. No it's not against the rules but it is dickish behaviour.
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
Great read

I will implement these methods in Legacy league.
IGN: HarroHarbinger
I'm not really astonished about the 5c tab for those who complain about that i'm sorry but it's not worse than 95% of others crappy method to generate currencies with trading.

Also consider that players messaging for a 5c item in less than two seconds and know it worth more will likely sell it two seconds later anyway at a correct price so what's the problem ?

Quality guide. It Will surely help a lot of players :)

Hf :)
Ahahahaha, another one that belives he got it all figured out :D

zzZzzzZzzZz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info