[3.0]PewPewPews DirtCheap Frost Blades build | Clear all maps on a budget | [4/4] Guardians down

Hi guys! I'm currently lvl 82 and having tons of fun! really love this build.. got lucky with some drops (like the belly) and could buy both ToA and a good ring... aaaand the boots enchantment on merc lab >.<
What do you think I should go for next?

PD: running defensive flasks and vaal grace to avoid dying to bosses <3

Last edited by chaossbart on Aug 14, 2017, 8:46:27 AM
I am level 60 and i am looking for some cheap weapons do you think that Scaeva Gladius is good? Someone else suggested The Wasp nest bud I dont really know.
Hi, I am wondering how to have 8 frenzy charges.
I have 3+3(from tree nodes)+1(from ascendency)+1(from shoes)=8. Where else can I get another frenzy charge?
"
allforone999 wrote:
Hi, I am wondering how to have 8 frenzy charges.
I have 3+3(from tree nodes)+1(from ascendency)+1(from shoes)=8. Where else can I get another frenzy charge?

In 2.6 you used to get +1 from bandits, now you can't. The only way you could get 9 is from corrupting boots or other item and getting +1 frenzy charges (risky and expensive).
"
tesarpaul wrote:
I am level 60 and i am looking for some cheap weapons do you think that Scaeva Gladius is good? Someone else suggested The Wasp nest bud I dont really know.

Ornament of the East, no doubts, the best in slot for leveling and they're worth 1c, you can keep those until you're able to afford ToA.
"
tesarpaul wrote:

just get highest pdps claw you can afford, you can ignore posion theme of the wasp and jsut threat them as 240pdps claws with good speed, crit and instant life on hti whitch will cost you 1 alch.
I had no issues wearing pair of these with t7 maps and ToA weren't that huge single target dps upgrade to be honest, just better aoe
"
chaossbart wrote:

Ornament of the East, no doubts, the best in slot for leveling and they're worth 1c, you can keep those until you're able to afford ToA.

Those are good for 46 but you are going to feel lack of pdps and crit once you get to act9-10 so it's good idea to switch to something better around 60 imho
"
How is this build "less than 100c(far less)?" Touch of Anguish Imperial Claw sells for 50c+ minimum for a non-optimized one assuming those ones haven't been bought out causing the price to go up on them.

"Budget Builds" need to be in like the 50c max range, or like spending 1-3c most on each piece of gear..etc Because most of these guides also don't seem to take into account the Chaos Orb cost of each piece of gear needed just to get your resistances capped as well. So this build far exceeds 100c.

You don't need ToA for build, it's just luxury.Multistrike, attackspeed and natural fork of fb provide enought aoe for for fast clearing.

In fact, you can do t5 maps in this build with every piece of you gear being 1alch rare
Last edited by fleokan on Aug 14, 2017, 12:06:46 PM
"
fleokan wrote:
"
chaossbart wrote:

Those are good for 46 but you are going to feel lack of pdps and crit once you get to act9-10 so it's good idea to switch to something better around 60 imho

I had no troubles and I switched to ToA one by one, but you may be correct.
Btw, what's your oppinion about links? I'm currently on 5L (Multistrike,WED,Added cold, Ice Bite,Frost blades).
I think you get plenty of cold pen with 30% from jewels + 19% tree + 12% Oak's flask + 44% frost bite (105%) to deal with bosses (I may be forgetting about another one). Not sure if Cold Pen Gem is worth it.

And also doubting about 6L.. Damage on Full Life? Cold Pen? Faster Attacks? Fortify (as guide says)?

Thank you!
Last edited by chaossbart on Aug 14, 2017, 1:48:51 PM
"
fleokan wrote:
"
How is this build "less than 100c(far less)?" Touch of Anguish Imperial Claw sells for 50c+ minimum for a non-optimized one assuming those ones haven't been bought out causing the price to go up on them.

"Budget Builds" need to be in like the 50c max range, or like spending 1-3c most on each piece of gear..etc Because most of these guides also don't seem to take into account the Chaos Orb cost of each piece of gear needed just to get your resistances capped as well. So this build far exceeds 100c.

You don't need ToA for build, it's just luxury.Multistrike, attackspeed and natural fork of fb provide enought aoe for for fast clearing.

In fact, you can do t5 maps in this build with every piece of you gear being 1alch rare

Okay and what are some suggestions weapon wise that are actual budget that would work well until one could actually afford double ToA rolled right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info