Content Update 2.6.0 Balance Changes

Sounds great this tho

Vaal Discipline no longer grants any bonus energy shield.

Makes me a sad panda

I really just got into the game this league made an auramancer and quite a few times that gem has saved me life cant imagine QoL without it :(
This all sounds very good.
Esp Threshold jewels. I've always loved the idea of them, but the opportunity cost was just too high, their effects were often too limited, and it became a mechanic that was just under utilized.
With this, and addition of more jewels for more skills, I think this will become a staple of many builds rather then a gimmick.
Wah hey, look at that, totally gutting the holy living fuck out of Vaal Discipline.
:D Balance

Atleast it wasn't poison. Nah, the primary concern is halving the implicit crit chances of daggers because we can't think of anything other than stun duration and accuracy rating to put on the other weapons. lol

WOW!

Ou O such incred balinc3 skeel.

Maybe i jump da gun

but dis
seem

Kinda SHIT, mang.

but
I

AMnot Proffessional Nerfers.

so wotdid I n0?

Also

Ar34 of 3ffect changes,

Cuz pl4yerz
rlly express their
climatic pleasure
for shitty diminishing returns.

Don't mask it, call it a fucking nerf, like a man. That's wot It fokin is.

how can w3 expct transparency if your graphic novel of elaboration can't even call this shit what it is?

This g4me in it's mechanics
is starting to get less
& less fun

and making shit sm4ller for the sake of that guy
who made the goddess scorned series
isn't G0nna H4lp dis.

So why GGG?
why did u dew this?
what is it, tell us
w4ll und2rst1nd!
Last edited by Do_odle on Feb 22, 2017, 10:55:07 PM
Really happy with ALL these changes!
It's like they knew what we wanted!!!!!!!!
Thanks GGG :D
Really disappointed in the dagger changes. Only serves to further the divide between meta cheese and not meta cheese. There's a different problem than daggers if everyone is using them to get their crit chance up. They're essentially required for under performing skills and still are after the nerf, but the under performing builds will just perform even worse, even further reducing player choice. If you want to increase player choice, give crit chance to more weapon types as implicit. Dagger nerf is treating the symptoms with no regard for the disease.
"
Sounds great this tho

Vaal Discipline no longer grants any bonus energy shield.

Makes me a sad panda

I really just got into the game this league made an auramancer and quite a few times that gem has saved me life cant imagine QoL without it :(

auramancer ? O_o that build went to thrash can with aoe changes

also they rip every single build which use Conc Effect/increase area for boss killing/map clearing like EQ,Lacerate ... etc

my bad i missunderstood a lot of things forge about what did i say i need sleep :)
Last edited by RestlnPeace on Feb 22, 2017, 11:16:23 PM
About vaal discipline
Sure it mindlessly gives you like 3-5k es but removing the entire ES gain portion is a bad idea
Why not rework it into something like an "OH SHIT" button to save lives ?
Lower the base ES gain to like 50 and make it scale more with missing life/ES of yourself or party member (like at 20% remaining HP you gain 50 + <insert values here> Energy shield)
Just my 0.02.
I thought shadows were seeing the most play and rangers were the second (at least it felt that way), and the passive tree around them seems to be getting a buff.

Am I not seeing something or was I wrong on shadow and ranger being dominant?
Last edited by gootank on Feb 22, 2017, 10:51:42 PM
"
stainer93 wrote:
About vaal discipline
Sure it mindlessly gives you like 3-5k es but removing the entire ES gain portion is a bad idea
Why not rework it into something like an "OH SHIT" button to save lives ?
Lower the base ES gain to like 50 and make it scale more with missing life/ES of yourself or party member (like at 20% remaining HP you gain 50 + <insert values here> Energy shield)
Just my 0.02.

Mindlessly.

Yeah well, an iron hat, mindlessly gives you 9 armor. I don't understand FRookhuts who Say Ish lyk this. th2re's nothin' wrong with the mindless shit it gave, it was fokin' gated by vaal souls anyfreiken wee.
Last edited by Do_odle on Feb 22, 2017, 10:57:06 PM
RIP Auramancer. They were extremely popular this league but i highly doubt we see many of them in 2.6

Not only is it extremely expensive to gear an auramancer with 12 aura's, 3 Vaals and an Animate Guardian but now it is even worse. Vaal Discipline helped a LOT of players make up for the lack of good ES gear, which, btw is expensive. My Auramancer would cost about 40ex to replicate and it isn't even fully decked out due to how much good ES gear will cost.

Oh well, back to Tornado Shot and SRS like a large portion of the community plays every league :P
Last edited by shinigamiscall on Feb 23, 2017, 1:21:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info